What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Internal_territorial_disputes_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we did nothing wrong

What about France?

When something is written by a guy whose name sounds like "halitosis", it's probably not worth wasting time on.

F-france owned some too

see

They had little to nothing to do with Israel. Meanwhile British zionists created it, Turks allied it and American zionists maintained it.

france had much smaller influence on the middle east than britain did

fixed for accuracy

>France, despite signing Sykes-Picot, is not on there
>Saudi Arabia, despite exporting Wahabbism (to Afghanistan and other places) is not on there

Fuck off Hasiotis

>this might get you in jail in sweden

This.

Leave Turkey alone.

Britain brought peace and stability to the middle east. We also brought Israel which undid it all.

The only thing Turkey did wrong was lose the empire.

>"Drawing straight lines will totally stablise the region and wont create any conflicts at all!"

It worked until we left.

If by worked you mean massacre every uprising then yes what fantastic stability.

We've been stabilizing the Palestinians for years now.

I spent all of 5 minutes on this
I hope it gets me at least one (You)

You killed millions of innocent kurds and armenians

>an open letter to British forces in Palestine by leaders of the Arab Revolt
>The cruelty is to deprive us of our homes and our honour, to give our lands to the jews who are expelled by all the civilised nations, we are your friends if you behave faithfully, we will never betray you.
Why'd you have to ruin our peace loving empire?

Wrong.

We killed millions of innocent armenians. and that has nothing to do with the middle east being in the shitter

You for the most part sided with the settlers and helped train them and violently put down uprisings with them together.

Take your place in the Axis of ''''''shame''''' with dignity.

Nope, you guys chimped out when we tried to limit immigration so we just bailed.

absolute dindu nuffin attitude

create a child and then run from responsibility

>Create a child that then catches a highly contagious plague and run
Good move

What about us ? We never did anything wrong in all of History

listen retards

The middle east will always be a shithole because it has bad nat resources compared to its population

Religious extremism wouldn't even exist if there was good employment there (there never will be).

pol pot had the right idea: straight up murder 2/3 of your population to raise your gdp per capita.

Actually in many parts the native population is what brought about instability. South Africa and Rhodesia being prime examples.

Didn't america have tons of border disputes pre union, and afterwards when compromising on states that could have slavery

They fucked up North and West Africa, not the Middle East so much

Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Internal_territorial_disputes_of_the_United_States

>kurds
>armenians
>innocent

Don't tell me you frogs already erased French-Indochina from your history books.