Perfect casting and great performances that feel quite Shakespearean and more from a theatre play ( in a good way)

>perfect casting and great performances that feel quite Shakespearean and more from a theatre play ( in a good way)
>awesome pacing considering the extent of the Arthurian legend.
>top notch editing, movie feels smooth and cuts in the right parts, the transition between the different chapters of the live of king arthur are unparalled.
>GOAT tier soundtrack, definitely top 10 ost's
>breathtaking cinematography and use of colour.
find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0856050/?ref_=tt_cl_t1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Inspired Zack Snyder

Truly the Proto-Kino

>ANAL nathrak
>uthfas bethud
>do-tiel nienvey

Holy shit.

The Charm of Dubbing.

My only complaint is incredibly minor. I didn't like the way Arthur discovered Lancelot's and Guinevere's affair and how he ended it. Incredibly minor complaint, I know, and one I'll probably lose on my next viewing.

>find a flaw
autistic fans

The only complaint I have is its too long and not enough Patrick Stewart.
But both those are minor and I love this movie a lot.

dat mordred armor tho. so fucking good.

Except for the retarded helmet.

>retarded helmet
so aesthetic tho

Shut the fuck up lindybeige you fucking loser

It has molded blonde curls. The first time I saw it I thought it was a joke.
It literally makes Mordred look like the biggest faggot in the movie.

You remember how Merlin tells Morgana about how all the "old gods" were going to sleep as the voice of the "one god" came to drown out the voices of the many?

Well, I'm starting to think the DCEU's about to experience that in reverse, or at the very least a new age of magic, brought to us courtesy of the least likely source ever.

Love this movie

the dubbing is a bit obvious sometimes

specially the main char's voice. was it HIS actual voice or they him a voice actor?

that's the point and that's what makes it even creepily scary, it's a golden armor, it's made to stand out he doesn't need a spooky mask to instill fear in his enemies.

Not that I could find. Dude's primarily a stage actor, so I doubt his voice was an issue.

imdb.com/name/nm0856050/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

Mordred is the most beautiful creature on the planet and his armor reflects that

the action cuts/blocking is honestly questionable but the movie is so sound aside from that you can just kind of cringe a bit and move on to the rest of it which is goat

It's alright I guess

Meh, ripped off what Batman V Superman did