Thoughts on his?

Thoughts on his?

people who are judgemental on your film opinion are just as bad as the plebs

Cringe. Sounds like half the retards here.

I guarantee you about 90% of the users here browse reddit.

Basically this.

Step 1 to cleaning up Sup Forums: BAN reddit9k

You can know about how to write a story- and thus how to appreciate a good movie without even seeing more than a few movies.

Something the length of a novella is a movie.

People who are elitists about any form of art and their tastes are the first plebs.

This shithole died years ago. Anyone who actually cares about films other than capeshit and Star Wars has already moved to cripplechan.

/r/movies is filled with normies who think they understand cinema because they watch Paul Thomas Anderson's films.

pta is one of the best working directors but

i'm not attacking PTA but his films are known enough by the casual film watcher that they think he's high art

>It can't be high art if it's not obscure

I get what your trying to say, but i would say that The Master might be one of the best films of the century, I think it will probs get on the next sight and sound list

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

what you talking about?

I know what you mean, and certainly movies like TWBB are babby's first masterpiece, but plebs can't into The Master and Inherent Vice, and those are his two best and most recent films

lol this newfag

yeah this. Honestly his last two make the rest look pretty weak.

So Bascially like Sup Forums?

Babby who can't justify his shitty pleb opinion detected

People who use that dumb /s tag are the worst form of pleb. Anyone who needs to shout out that they're being sarcastic, without understanding how that will ALWAYS kill the joke, are drooling troglodytes who can only be American.

I agree

By putting /s it stops anyone from accidentally offended and lets them in on the hilarious joke thus contributing to more invisible internet points, the ultimate aim of the game.

Why is reddit so obsessed with Sup Forums? They even have their own sub reddit for Sup Forums. It's weird.

And here you are on Sup Forums's board for reddit

Because a good half of Sup Forums users also use reddit these days because memes aside, no matter who you are there is something on Reddit worth reading for everyone who uses Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't promote detailed, complex and useful answers because there are no internet points and threads die so your content will be gone. Reddit doesn't promote stepping outside of a specific hivemind. They're both useful for different things and if you can't see that you're a memeing dullard.

>reddit obsessed with Sup Forums
>reddit being uttered for a billionth time in this Cambodian underground dildo crafting forum

its the reverse numbnuts

Embryos detected

I think that is incredibly stupid and Tarantino is a shallow puddle compared to serious film. The Nolan guy is probably an idiot who took baneposting seriously. That said I don't care about your stupid website. If you want to complain about it, go back there.