Concerts

Do you like going to concerts? What's the best one you were at recently? Got any good ones coming up?

I don't listen to music.

I've been thinking of taking a friend of mine to go see Dr. Octagon. Is it worth seeing keith live?

I saw Weyes Blood a few weeks ago. By far the wackiest concert I've ever been to.

Also saw Angel Olsen a few months back. She made eye contact with me !!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm seeing Angel Olsen next week. Julia Holter the week after, and then Mitski, PJ Harvey, and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in the next few months

Saw Death Grips a little while ago, thinking about seeing AJJ when they come near me, i don't go to a lot of concerts because i usually have to drive pretty far to see anyone i'm interested in

i love music but hate concerts. my feet hurt too much in the pit and everyone wants to mosh even for the chillest music. doesn't stop me from spending a grand a year on concerts though

>tfw I don't even go to concerts/festivals for the music
>only go for the back to back jam packed crowds full of girls & jiggly butts
>just spend the entire time groping chicks cause it's impossible to get caught in the sea of faces or get called out over the loud music.
Feels good.
Going to see Afrojack tomorrow, & I don't even like him

>concerts

I go to shows

>most recently
Last month, City Of Caterpillar.

>Coming up
Satan's Satyrs (garage punk)
Negura Bunget (black metal)
Acid Mother's Temple (psychedelic rock/drone/world music/whatever; dude weed lmao 4/20 show)
Red Death (hardcore punk with a tinge of thrash/crossover)
Dysrhythmia/Sabbath Assembly (prog metal/psych doom folk respectively)
Montrose Trio (classical, they'll be doing Shostkovich, Beethoven, and Brahms)
MirĂ³ Quartet (classical, not sure what they'll do)
Nails (grind/pv)

I am considering Preoccuptations since I haven't really seen noise rock live, like, ever even though they aren't my favorite band. Maybe Os Mutantes, though Idk how they would sound now. Maybe Deafheaven if I am on the "love" side of my love/hate relationship with them.

Going to see pouya soon, and Kevin abstract 4 days after

SF?
If yes, Angel and Mitski are on my list too
also hoping to see Xiu Xiu and Japanese Breakfast

i go to shows alone still enjoy them

>Do you like going to concerts?
Yes.
>What's the best one you were at recently?
I don't know.
Either Lord Finesse and Masta Ace, or Andrej Hermlin and his Jazz Band Orchestra.
>Got any good ones coming up?
Nothing planned yet.

Going to see Beach House in May, likely by myself

Been going to a few bar shows recently with friends. Even if it isn't stuff I would listen to in my spare time I enjoy and can appreciate what the artists are doing.

I like going to concerts where you're sitting down and people shut the fuck up
I mainly go to small local band concerts

Gonna see Vince staples then young the giant soon

just get a gf you sad fuck..

What exactly made their show so wacky? They're coming to my city in a couple weeks and was thinking about goin

I go to house/DIY shows every week