What lyrics would you write in honor of this ass?

What lyrics would you write in honor of this ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on
Come on
Come on
Come on
and
Touch Me Babe

Oh Jesus oh lord
i'm gonna pick the mic
and say some words
before i unzip my dick

that ass makes me feel alright
i cry myself to sleep at night

yo
nigga
STEP UP BOY

BBBRAAAPPPPPPTTTPTPTPPFFFF

i want to fuck u in the bum
it could b really fun
that didnt really rhyme
but darling ull be mine
that didnt rhyme either
im reaching for the ether
wow these half rhymes are testing my patience
oh well now you're unconscious

not 2 be a prick
but u better have a feminine dick

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Ohhh mary
I wanna cum on your bum

Ohhh delila
I wanna get in your tum

HOLD ON

IM CUMMIN'

HOLD ON

IM CUMMIN'

delete this

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY
I HOPE SHE MAKE ME EAT MA WORDS
CAUSE MA WORDS BE PUSSY

Why would I write lyrics
when i can just eat it

KETSU WO TABERU
*insert Sir Mixalot's Baby got Back slowed down to 30% mixed with trap beats*

This

Made me think

kek

I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know your fart anywhere. I think I could pick yours out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope you will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also. Goodnight, my little farting darling, my dirty little fuckbird!

intriguing

Tears were shat

Nora got that shoegaze aesthetic going on hot damn

everytime

mastahpiece

What about this ass?

does anyone have the hulk hogan ps2 pasta

FrankJavCee?

leaked whitehouse lyrics

NOW IF I FUCK THIS ASSHOLE

The fabric of the shorts was tested
When upon the bar you rested