Ersatz Window is really fucking good.

Gazey AnCo / Age of Adz Sufjan hybrid

Favourite track: meet me when my sun is up

more like essential late-winter-to-early-autumn core

Post /shugazi/ related flowcharts

the usual

i know right holy shit it's really good

bump

What does /shugazi/ think of Ulrich Schnauss?

i want to talk about pic related, i thought it was a pretty good reunion effort, if not as stunning as their initial releases

why has shugazi been lilys lately
also i haven't heard this one, how does it compare to itpon and eccsame?

never see that ep around
it's one of their best
better than Presence

Awesome music. Very /shugazi/ influenced downtempo.

Also he is now in Engineers.

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS LIKE THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=DoEav9mAB3U

It's here, boys!

what is 'it'?

What's in the box set? Don't they only have that album?

Lift to Experience's The Texas Jerusalem Crossroads reissue 2 disc set with an actually good mix.
I don't know what's all in that, I just downloaded the digital copy that is all I'm going to get for the station. I'm going to buy the box set though

I love Catherine Wheel but you're not posting one of their best songs...

You didn't give me a chance to like it, user. This is the first time I listened to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjBUWj1IbKQ

Where have you found unexpected /shugazi/? Pic related was on Sarah, which is probably the last place I'd have looked for it

forgot the pic, sorry

why would that be the last place

This isn't really /shugazi/ related 2bh. Great album though nonetheless.

It's basically power pop/alt rock kind of stuff. Has some extremely catchy songs on it. It's my personal 2nd favorite of theirs after Eccsame.

The ocean don't give me huge wind's poem vibes

>why has shugazi been lilys lately
i guess i make a lot of these threads and i just saw them so im pretty hyped on them whoops didn't realize I've been posting them a lot

I like fuzzy, reverberating guitars and I don't care who knows it!

lol

Alcest is best blackgaze. Also bump.

I went to see them last month and it was incredible. There was a cringey metalhead who was a huge Alcest fan but kept screaming over Neige's screams. Whenever there was a heavy part, he was doing those metal roars and shouts really loud. It's like he was trying to catch the vocalists' attention. Even though he knew the lyrics and all, I couldn't help but cringe internally. I didn't come to hear some random metalhead perform, I came to see Alcest for fuck's sake. I guess it's one of the downsides of blackgaze, some people are here for metal, others for shoegaze. I was okay with the metalheads who were windmilling their hair in my face though.

Black gays is a weird animal of a genre.

because when i think sarah records, i don't think anything even remotely close to shoegaze, i think of another sunny day or heavenly

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=W_l9A2dprqY

This is kinda why I almost never go to shows, they always have some loud obnoxious assholes that care more about a "fun night out" (read: being loud obnoxious assholes) than actually paying attention to the show. I've never actually been to a shoegaze concert before though, does that normally draw a more laid back crowd or is it all the same?

OP for this post here: I saw this on the last thread and was very impressed. I think others should check it out.

>Sunbather
>happy

Great flowchart nevertheless

Is Stage Four /shugazi/?

In any case, I loved the Julien Baker feature, she has a very comfy voice

best shoegaze of the '10s?

youtube.com/watch?v=N3xATi5s9-A

bump