JAPANESE NUCLEAR POWERPLAN MELT THROUGH

Tokyo electric have deceived the powerplan's crush degree was 'Melt down' which only expose radiation in the powerplan by below 10%. For 5 years they have said so.

But only recently, the fact is checked that actual crush degree was 'Melt through', and in this instance, the radiation querks in the powerplan could be exposed as 60% at most.

They fucking deceived it was much lower serious problem and didn't take any action to cope it.
Wtf Japan. is this radiation kamikaje of 21th centuary? to be fucked up together with US and Chile and NZ and many other pacific countries?

Sea was already polluted with lots of radiation substances since America and USSR etc. did nuke tests thousands times in sea during the cold war.

not an argument

R u trying to make godzilla real famalam?

Nanking was already genocided with lots of casualties since America and USSR etc. did fake news thousands times in TV during the cold war.

THIS

Jeez West Coast of US should be furious, there are some places that got 40 CENTIMETERS of radiation!

To put that into perspective, in the entire Chernobyl disaster only 6 feet of radiation was leaked to the outside world. Getting just 6 inches of radiation is enough to kill within days. What the fuck Japan.

>40 CENTIMETERS

>Nice digits

How do you measure radiation in centimeters?

>

In Chernobyl they used a measuring tape. They probably use something more clever these days so you don't have to go near it.

The pic has nothing to do with radiation. It only shows how the energy of earthquake was transferred through the sea water as tsunami.

>when radiation is measured in centimeters

There's nothing human beings could do to solve this problem. It's beyond humans technology. Blame us if you want to. But there's literally nothing you could do.

>(((RT)))

Take your radiation back, japonesANO

i wont stop you discrediting japan but i guess you should care more about pm2.5 flying from china. i dont know why you give it an attention but thats what has polluted your land and actually damaged your health.

It looks like Chile is doing a hektik fart

Korea shares the sea with Japan. So they have rights to complain about this.

>google translator threads by orientalfags

what about all the fish

japan's not the only country in the world that eats fish

Feels good to be on the good side of the Planet

My thanks to the Latino who are shielding us against the radiations

We don't get hit so i don't care. I can still surf. ;D