Shows cancelled after one season

That were too based for this word

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_2070
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Others_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreakyLinks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Last
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_Above_and_Beyond
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarzan_(2003_TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=wPkiZLbemw8
thesecretlocation.com/projects/#!/endgame-interactive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ehhhhhh

>cancelled after two seasons

I'm still mad

That and Burn Notice used to be my shows. Still haven't found anything to replace them.

Only first season was good so this counts

Second season completely ruined it. I mean, it still had ok episodes but they complete missed the mark with the changes they introduced. They even ruined the fucking opening theme song!

>Michael Clarke Duncan died 4 years ago
He was too good for this world

Person of Interest.....in its last season

This show was excellent. Ended in one bitch of a cliffhanger.....I will never find out what happened. ;_;

>Person of Interest

only 2 seasons are worth, rest is shit

Stupid name for a show.

This was surprisingly comfy. Never cared about Bones but this was pretty damn good. Blew my mind when I found out it was a spin off series.

I cant watch this show without laughing at how stupidly over the top everything is. The main character gets shot like wvery episode.
Does Sup Forums unironically like this peace of shit?

Jack Black's show The Brink was pretty fun but I think it was cancelled for being not PC enough

Moonlight

>Blew my mind when I found out it was a spin off series.
You didn't watch the first episode?

This

I didn't care at first but by the end of the season I started to get into it. And now that Michael Clark Duncan is gone any chance the show had is gone with it.

>Lie to Me

Let's just get this out of the way.

>>>>>reddit

Fuck you ABC this was actually not a bad show. Better than most of your shit.

Pic very related

This and Greg the Bunny were my favorite shows

this shit was spooky

Hi little brother.

was that before he was in GoT?

Let's not forget his best role. Jimmy Lannister in Black Hawk down.

I liked pushing daisies, it was cute

The main reason why I only watch shows that have atleast two seasons now.

You mean the majority of the fanbase
Show itself was pretty GOAT

Forgot pic.

2 seasons, but still

was so damn comfy

The Gates

deadwood and rome niggers

This show ended with everyone in a horrible situation too.

>I was in the most successful movie ever made

god fucking damnit

Whatever happened to that show?

I actually really like the show. I dont go overboard and think that it was the end of the world that it was cancelled. It's a comfy watch though. Pretty sure the only people that like this show now are girls though. Which it's a pretty solid show to watch with a girl.

I just want a hell blazer adaptation that normies can let exist

FOX aired it in the wrong order, constantly switched air times, ultimately axed it.

It was cancelled. Some blame episodes aired out of order, but I think people just don't want optimistic somewhat hard sci-fi right now.

what do you think? fox canceled it because who knows why

He's been in Arrow so CW might pick it up at some point

I'm a type 1 diabetic and your pic just triggered me in knowing how those sweet sweet raspberry ice blocks used to taste ;_;

carry on, sorry

That's weird. Were they trying to make it fail?

At least we have Total Recall 2070. It's older, cheaper, but very similar. Got cancelled after 1 season too. Fuck.

Anyway, it's worth the watch if you miss AH.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_2070

Judy Greer was primo qt

Maybe. Or just general incompetence.

The pushed an episode about robot hookers to the beginning, probably hoping to hook more people on.

They should've pitched it CBS. It would probably be at home there.

>cancel Forever
>one season later everyone's making time-travel shenanigans police procedurals

Literally why.

I don't think it had the legs to go past three seasons, but they could have had a decently-paced show with a solid ending.

Alana is HNNNNG-tier as well, now where do we get to see her?

This.

Still mad.

>>one season later everyone's making time-travel shenanigans police procedurals
What did I miss again?

It's sort of fitting that the show has no ending, does it? Or more precisely, it did have ending that refute one theory there was on how to kill him.

There were a bunch of articles about what networks will have new shows about not long ago. Time-travelling police procedurals are the In Thing for reasons I really can't fathom.

My heart is still bleeding

Maybe because of the success of Continuum? Idk

The backdoor pilot in Bones was good. Everything else meh
I think I got too spooked to keep watching kek
>10 years ago
fuuuck
Terra Nova was a fucking mess and deserved to be cancelled
and I watched every episode

let see how good it was

not like this

Profit was so ahead of its time.

Also, the Good Guys was fucking great, even if it only got one season it had such a great finale you'd think it was a mini-series.

they couldn't even give it a proper ending, it just cuts at half season HOYL SHIT IM SO FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rubicon.

Literally "the jews did it" the show

The Inside

It only got 1 season when shit like Criminal Minds got spin-off after spin-off and 10 fucking seasons.

It was a few years too soon to be popular.

Season 1 was really good. Season 2 had too many added female characters.

The Others

It was high-tier supernatural shit. Julianne Nicholson was the "star" (but it was mostly an ensemble show).

Ghost Whisperknockers got 5 seasons and The Other was cancelled without airing all the 13 episodes and the ones they aired were out of order.

Another good one from the early 2000s was FreakyLinks. And Dead Last.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Others_(TV_series)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreakyLinks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Last

Daylight.

Too bad the black lead killed it

Ruined after its initially written episodes. Why remove him dying every episode?

Vampire High

That shit was so good. Only 30 minutes an episode, but damn!

It was basically Vampire: the Masquerade the tv series. And no, the vamps didn't go to school with humans like in the early seasons of The Vampire Diaries.

The show didn't have gore or nudity, but it was still mature and wasn't affraid to kill a main character.

I miss Burn Notice on thursday nights....

it was basically GTA: the show

Show that didn't egt ruined with a second season:

Harper's Island

That show was just perfect the way it was.

>it was basically GTA: the show

More like A-Team/Macgyver/Mission Impossible.

Ran way too long though and jesse a SHIT

Lethal Weapon actually looks good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_Above_and_Beyond

the grinder and moonbeam city

rob lowe should have kept his mouth shut about europe

Persons of Interest might be to your liking. It starts very case-of-the-week but every season the main story take smore and more place.

>Persons of Interest might be to your liking

IT'S SHIT

No. Not really. It looks good compared to the recent cop shows we had, but that doesn't mean much.

Errr... no? It's good. It's okay if you don't like it though, but the show is well done.

crappy ratings and one of the leads died yeah shame

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVED that show!

Ioan was too fucking handsome too. I want to see Jo's reaction to being told he was immortal and I wanted to find out why he was actually immortal/ if it could be cured. Apparently the assistant ME was going to be told about it too, and a third immortal was going to appear to stir shit, which would have been nice.
Fuck it niggles at me sometimes.

Speaking of 2003...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarzan_(2003_TV_series)

Fuck you all. I liked it!

I read there was a reason but I can't remember why without looking for the source.
>Moonbeam City
Don't worry user, titmouse animations don't usually get picked up for second seasons so it's unlikely to be Rob Lowe's fault.

Jesse was definitely the weakest link, and the second to last season was iffy, but it ended strong, if a bit cheesy.

>your face when Digger was in on it

I wouldn't want it ot be The Kenny Show

>yfw Karen

There was so many interesting things about that show. The Phoenix thing and the way they communicate was really cool.

It even got a Bones crossover.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPkiZLbemw8

I miss it. It was fun cheese.

What no Wonderfalls?
Don't any of you fuckers remember this whimsical shit?

The romance subplot was weak as shit though. Felt really forced and uninteresting and the guy was boring as hell.

Honourable mention to Pushing Daisies because it got two seasons.

666 Park Avenue

The cgi was shit, but the series was good. Too bad they had to rush the ending.

Tru calling

It actually got 2 seasons, but s2 was 6 episodes and they didn't air them all. The show was good. The main storyline was fast-paced and explored a lot of interesting angles of time travel.

Undergrads (cartoon, I know, but it was so good that I have to include it)

Wolf Lake

I loved that show. Mia Kirshner, small town, werewolves, Lou Diamond Philips and Tim Matheson FUCK YEAH. I loved it so much I bought the dvds.

The Gates tried to be like Wolf Lake, but with a bunch of different supernatural creatures (vamps, werewolves, witches and succubus), but it wasn't as good. I still liked it and was sad when it got cancelled.

Endgame

One of my favorite private dick series. The setting was awesome.

there's a virtual game/episode of Endgame, for those who saw the show and want more:

thesecretlocation.com/projects/#!/endgame-interactive

fuck you channel 4 we almost had a new wire
REEEEEEEEEE

That wasn't canceled you tard, he had that planned from start to finish.