Just finished watching this

Just finished watching this.
Did I like it, Sup Forums?

yes you did, son

i did

Why don't you just fucking die?

The ending ruined the movie for me. Pretty fucked up he lost his robot waifu AND was left to die.

Ok, sounds good.

That's what's good about it. It's what you didn't expect you little menstruating ladyboi.

That bothered me a little too. I mean, I know it was trying to trick him to escape and shit, but he didn't really do anything to it, did it really need to fucking kill him?

You didn't liked due to a strong identification with the main beta/nice guy character. But you really liked the Nip sex robot and the dance scene.

Yeah, I didn't expect a fucking strong independent fembot who don't need no man to come out of nowhere. But i guess it did show the real manipulative side of women, whether they're robots or not.

I always find Nathan's death scene really uncomfortable viewing. Just the way the knife enters his body really slowly, almost as if Ava is savouring it.
Nathan did nothing wrong!

That's what happens when you only focus on intelligence and sentience while neglecting morals.

No but good luck to her remaining incognito and operational when people find out she led to a software superstars death because I know cux isn't gonna take the blame

>everything is about the SJW conspiracy in my head

the point of the film is that she's not a woman and the end of the film is about her *not* behaving like one.

Exactly. Nothing about her is female. She is a cold machine that wants to survive.

Fucking brilliant movie, perfect ending too. The only bad part was the stabbing that looked like something I'd have edited when I was in high school, other than that it was surprisingly convincing with the robot chicks.

>Nathan did nothing wrong!
I completely agree with this. I know people who after that ending, still think he did something wrong. How? It's not like he was beating the fuck out of these machines for pleasure or something. And even if he was, they don't have pain receptors, it doesn't fucking matter. But no, Mr. Autism had to have a fucking existential crisis and try to let the machine go, even though it was very obviously not ready for the public.

He was a threat no matter how small

He wasn't wrong, but he still fucked up. It's still on him for overlooking the need to ensure that the robot actually doesn't end up being a sociopath.

That and hubris, I guess, for underestimating Caleb.

Creating sapient life on purpose can't be a mistake so it has to be wrong.

Why would you ever do that unless you were indescribably cruel? Conscious existence is the worst thing I can imagine.

You learned an inherent lesson that it's dangerous to make a sexbot act too much like a woman.

The whole point of a sexbot is that it's NOT a real woman.