youtube.com/watch?v=BR5Ja_cAlx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon!

Sup Forums is normie as fuck.

Third for Maisie

WHY DOESN'T SHE FUCKING TRIM HER EYEBROWS

because they're obviously on fleek

what's that in her mouth?

so the season is almost over. when is stuff going to happen?

nigger cummies

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
What did he mean by this?

I miss Ygritte

>that chart

>dude everyone is an other and by the way the more outlandish and fucking retarded you are the closer you get to ascended haha sekrit club normies are so dum xD lmao

Whats the high Imam plan ?
he already got sharia law in kings landing ? whats next ?

Does Karstark actually fuck little boys in the books?

You hanging in there Sup Forums?

he'll die before the season is over, so who knows how far he wants to take it

Grey Worm = Euron

Iron Islands Euron = Faceless Men

My friend works with DABID

Name a better looking man

>Jon comes back to life
>everyone forgets by the next episode
>no one mentions it ever again

>Roose Bolton is the Rat Cook
>Varys is a Merling
>TOJ = Blood Magic Ritual
>Gylbert Farwynd was right
All true

With the OP image I thought I would bring this up

What if GRRM is taking so long to release Winds of Winter because Preston JAcobs is 90% right on his theories. This would mean that if PJ's theories are right, the last two books would be massive to fill in all the pieces (and make GRRM one of the most intricate plotters of all time)

OR

PJ correctly called all of the twists, and now the fat bastard is trying to go back and find justification for the twists to be wrong, basically rewriting his ending.

Think about it, when Preston met GRRM, he was very dismissive and uninterested in Preston, but maybe this was an act. And it seemed like GRRM was getting some subtle digs in on Preston, perhaps showing his anger.

I MEK JOK

I am history fag and i dont understand why is he so important and why people fear him?

He and his club fanatics are pretty useless, what makes him dangerous is people following him, but i dont understand that to be honest, every rebellion from feudal/middle ages was chocked in blood because knights and man-at-arms had armor and steel but peasants had farming tools, they usualy execute leaders and smash every resistance, leftovers just go about their bussiness because nobody really wants to die. Rebellions became effective with invention of firearms that evened the odds.

So did they ever explain Jon and the wildlings arriving through the Wall at Castle Black after leaving from Hardhome by ship?

TWOW coming 2025 confirmed.

Grrm said it takes him 6 months to write 3 chapters.Do the maths.

hello can you post all of these you have ty?

>>reddit

waif is such a qt, more waif please...

dramatic effects

The common folk in kl supports the faith and killing them would start a big ass civil war, the nobles would get fucked cause theres 500k people in kl, the biggest armies we have seen are puny in comparison, ramsay has 10k men, robb had 20k, lannisters had 30-60k.

qt thickness, shame shes such a raging lesbian

Even worse Thorne was the one who opened the gate. So technically he let the wildlings in which renders the assassination of Jon pointless.

He's a discount Lyn Corbray.

The faith militant isn't any old rebellion, it's an order of knights that swear off their lands and titles to become holy warriors for the faith, it's kind of like the nights watch except not for the good of the realm. Now I'm not sure how much of this has been established in the tv series but that's the gist of it in the books.

Another issue is that you can't just put down a religious uprising like that, you'd be immediately the arch enemy of every remotely religious person on the southern part of the continent and your position would become quite precarious because this INCLUDES your own lords and knights.

Azor Waif

Ep 9:

Siege of Meereen and Dany-Greyjoy alliance
Batrle of Bastards

Ep 10:

Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with High Sparrow, Tyrells(sans Olenna), Kevan, Pycelle, and others inside

Arya makes Frey pies and kills Walder

Jon becomes King in the North

The Mountain kills Septa Unella and some Sparrows

Tommen jumps out a window

Pretty sure he won't change the major things that everyone has already figured out, since he claims not to read theories by fans

Though, if I were him, I'd definitely be paying attention to the fan reactions of certain revelations revealed in the show that haven't happened in the books yet, what's been poorly received, etc.

Bend the knee to Stannis, rightful husbando and protector of /got/

Seriously? What a waste...

This is pure cinematographic genius. This whole sequence.

not impressed

>red c
>red y

What does it all mean?

There's a reason why they only showed up after Tywin's death

So? Still waifu material

Daily reminder.

In the show it's basically WE THE PEOPLE, FUCK THE 1%, THE MIGHT OF THE PEOPLE CAN OVER THROW ANY BOY KING, FUCK GEORGE BUSH.

Are you out of your mind? Do you think people were happy in midieval ages? Hod do you think people held thousands peasant on farms starving and giving everything they had for the crown? Do you really think in 500 years nobody though of rebelion?

Don't think about it too much, just turn your brain off ;)

i miss master rooseman :(

eurons 1000 ships are gonna show up and save the day in mereen arent they

I have an irrational hatred for this """meme"""

New leak

Nope. Yara and Theon save the day.

Euron doesn't reappear till next season

>watch that piece of shit movie The Witch
>the two adults are from GoT

Only enjoyable part of the movie desu.

Danniel Trombone's dragons will burn every ship to the ground and also burn euron's as a mistake.
Screencap this post.

Waif singlehandedly saved that episode

Did she sucked those sweet tits?

He claims he doesn't read fan series, but think about it. If Preston Jacobs is correct on his theories, the next book would be massive.

If he WAS right, but GRRM changed it, that would still be a massive book that would take GRRM years to write. We know GRRM is a slow writer, but that is only in release dates, his content output has been about the same (meaning that the longer he takes, the more massive the book)

Usually the last book or two would represent a narrowing of perspectives and locations, but if there are massive theory corrections, this could explode the number of pages.

she was fast

Whose direwolf is that?

Fuck off

Which Preston theories are we talking about specifically

What's the next step in your master plan?

I'm throwing all of them together. I'm not saying Preston is completely right, but his theories on most of what he talks about sounds reasonable, and any one of those theories would take a portion of the next book or Dream of Spring to tell.

he'll go back to kings landing and become king of the ashes

fucking

poetry

Crashing this plain

Burning kangz landing
WITH NO SURVIVORS

why are there no roads leading to winterfell in that picture
it triggers me

Buying himself a friend

i still cant get over how horrible it was when she was made to have sex on her wedding night. what kind of perverted monsters are D&D? No one has suffered like this poor girl.

i have just this one

They spat on him for who he was born as.

They kept him from having a chance with his only true love.

They scarred him for life because he dared to follow his heart instead of feudal tradition.

And then they murdered his beloved while he could do nothing.

He's done fighting them. Now he's ready to fuck them.

See i a

Punished Petyr
>The world calls for wet-work and we answer! No greater good. No just cause!

he was No One

coming soon to theaters near you

so I supposhe harrenhallsh off the table

WHY WON'T SOPHIE NOTICE ME!

LADY SHANSHA

I was driving around 1:30am and this person was walking weird in the middle of the road (I live in a suburb). I thought welp, must be some drugged-up faggot doing cartwheels again and went to swerve around. As I get closer, I saw that it was actually a 10/10 blond chick wearing a dark leather blue jacket (I thought it was a blue jumpsuit but my bro with me said it was jeans and a jacket). Anyways, her hair was curled towards the ends, full makeup, and she put the hitch sign.

By the point I was already past her and me and my bro started debating whether we should go back. Seeing as how she needed help...(totally not because she was hot as FUCK and we were both single faggots desperate for poon). But then we thought, what the fuck is a hotass girl, that looks like she just came out of a club, doing there? Didn't see a car around, plus there was a gas station and a timmies (where we came from) literally a 4 min walk away.

We thought it must be some kind of stunt, that some niggers would pop out of bushes and fuck us if we stopped. So, in the end, we decided not go back even though "MUH DICK" wanted us to.

Still a lonely beta faggot virgin. ;__;

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5Ja_cAlx8

If Ned had chosen to declare for Joffrey and serve as protector of the realm as CIA advised him, would he still have betrayed him or would he had supported Ned?

Post more like this

I shuppose Ned would have just left KL and go back to warding the North

I actually think Preston's theories are reasonable for the most part, but I'm not so sure everyone is an intentional double agent or bought/manipulated by some higher power as he thinks.
Mind you the individual cases seem genuine but at some point I have to wonder if mr salad dressing would go that deep into it.

Pretty sure he just made that suggestion to make it seem as though he was trustworthy while knowing that ned would reject it.

They're reasonable to a certain point but the """""""conclusions"""""""" he draws are just too big of a stretch.

I kinda believe most his weirwood.net and dream-sending stuff tho.

>midieval ages?
It's obvious that you have no idea how feudal societies work. Read a book.
> thousands peasant on farms starving and giving everything they had for the crown
That's not "midieval". It's early modern time. Read a book.

will bran warg the ice dragon?

He does look pretty badass, shame that it is for a a minor character that is going to get killed.

Love it when people say something like this but can never come up with an example. Also they literally ignore that PC says that he is wrong 50% of the time in every single video.

Gold and boys all day, err day.

I firmly believe Jaime is AA

>implying he won't say it was a ruse all along and turn into Ramsay

Jon is best. Jon is Azor. Jon is Stark. Jon is Targ. Jon is King. Jon is simply the best.

>having a "bro"
>going outside