ITT we continue the creation of the 50 song Beatles cover album!

PREVIEW EP:
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/and-i-love-her-ive-just-seen-a-face-lucy-in-the-sky

>50 Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chornological order, being covered by Sup Forumstants any way they wish to interpret them
>being sent to me where I'm compiling them for a bandcamp release and for download
>finished songs have to be emailed to me at [email protected] to be included
>you can collaborate with others (for example contribute the instrumentation to someone's vocals, or vice versa)
>scheduled for release next week if all goes well

SONGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BE CLAIMED:

Happiness is Warm Gun

>hangingdong.bandcamp.com/
>(kikebook)/Hanging-Dong-309806615895057/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!A09gWbba
clyp.it/f1zzslo4
clyp.it/k4mhagsy
clyp.it/fh3g1s2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't let me bump

where are my /beatlesfag/ boys at?

Was just about to make this, thanks again OP for doing it

Recovered from that virus I had now so I'm back in action

Someone emailed me saying he can play bass if anyone needs that, so if you're minus a bassline or just not that comfortable playing it let me know

props to the dude's vocals on I've Just Seen a Face

hope he collabed on a few others

you're welcome.
Rain guy here btw. Just finished the recording, the only thing left is the final mix and adjust the pitch (the recording is in G#, and i'm slowing it down to G). I'm at work right now, I'm gonna delivery to you by the evening

Here's a download of the file for the guy who's doing Penny Lane vocals
>mega.nz/#!A09gWbba
Key: !QORFE4jxGrV3rZAyETVzFjfsd_QJhms2ePZjchFaIYM

Maybe he could play the bass for Happiness is Warm Gun. I can record the guitar if anybody wants to...

The fact

happiness is warm bump

Was If I Fell claimed in the last thread? If not it's also available

it wasn't

Okay cool it's up for grabs then

Here Comes The Bump

reeeee when will this be out

I just seen a dubs I can't forget the time or post that I get

Was meant to be tomorrow, no idea if it's still on track

Probably Sunday earliest at this rate 2bqh

5000 listens to the songs on the EP when totalled up, not bad considering it has been up less than 2 weeks with only these threads to promote it

Other boards have been anticipating this too. Here's to a Sunday release.

>5000 listens to the songs on the EP when totalled up, not bad considering it has been up less than 2 weeks with only these threads to promote it
>>>
> Anonymous 02/10/17(Fri)12:38:11 No.70921587 ▶
>
>Other boards have been anticipating this too. Here's to a Sunday release.
really? The other boards is full of plebs, they gonna hate it

>this entire fucking post

Ehh it's a cool project that Sup Forums actually managed to pull off. I think they'll appreciate it even if they don't really listen to it.

can't go down any worse than TDOP

Any way we can see the track list?

Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chornological order, being covered by Sup Forumstants any way they wish to interpret them
So, You know my name is gonna be the last or is gonna fit in the 1967 era?

judging from the list used for the initial rolling threads, it is done chronologically by recording date

that's a shame because the ending that I and other user did for You Know Name would fit for an album closer

You Know My Name is the best Beatles song objectively so I hope you did it justice

do wanna check it out, or you wanna wait to the release?

But it was recorded in both 1967 and 1969.

It has kinda changed a bit over time but I'll post it when I get a chance

The tracklisting is done chronologically by album, with any non-album singles or B-sides placed in order of release. So despite being recorded prior to Abbey Road, the Let It Be songs finish the album, specifically Get Back. You Know My Name is placed in between Pepper and MMT.

Although without giving too much away, there are a few surprises I've cooked up on top of the submitted songs

>The tracklisting is done chronologically by album, with any non-album singles or B-sides placed in order of release
>You Know My Name is placed in between Pepper and MMT.
But YKMN came out in 1970, not 1967

I know but the recording was primarily done during the Pepper sessions as far as I know

But you just said
>any non-album singles or B-sides placed in order of release

Which is it?

To me it makes sense to make an exception for YKMM because it is an exception itself to how they recorded and released songs. To me it has always been a Pepper era song. Primarily recorded then, a similar tone, made up persona, etc. This isn't an official compilation so I don't think we need to be that nitpicky with the tracklist order but if people really want me to move it I will

So are you going to make all of Let It Be come before Abbey Road? Are you going to make Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields come before Sgt Pepper? Are you going to break up the whole Yellow Submarine Soundtrack over several years?

damn this guy takes track listing seriously

but desu dong I think You Know My Name should go near the end. It always seemed like an intentional cheeky joke by the Beatles to let that be one of the last things they released.

>Sunday release

So who HYPE here?

autism

Recording shitty covers of 50 Beatles songs on Sup Forums isn't?

Like I said, albums appear chronologically in terms of release. I guess non-album singles appear in terms of recording/release dates, which is the same pretty much anyway. Penny Lane and SFF are not non-album singles.

Hey Bulldog is the only song from the Yellow Submarine album on the project, besides All You Need Is Love which appeared first on MMT and so is grouped with that.

If people want it moved I guess it could go in between Abbey Road and Let It Be

me desu

Collective autism at its finest

>Penny Lane and SFF are not non-album singles.
They were in the UK. They were not on an album. Hence, they should come before Sgt Pepper

Here comes the sun will actually be finished by late tonight (Pacific Standard Time)
Sorry lads
I am so excited for this

Dont Let Me Down user here still looking for people who want to contribute vocals or someone who could do lead guitar

84bpm and go a bit nuts towards the end would be cool
>clyp.it/f1zzslo4 template

Vocals guy here, i'll try and get Taxman and Penny Lane done in the next couple hours. Ill do a track for
As well.

In respect to Come Together my friend may be at work so i may be out of time to get it done for sunday.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE

THERE'S ONE FOR YOU NINETEEN FOR ME

M A X W E L L ' S
S I L V E R
H A M M E R

Some guy recorded a really good version of that but unfortunately only 30 seconds a worth

GOAT song

clyp.it/k4mhagsy

ALL TOGETHER NOW (ANTHOLOGY VERSION)

You Know My Bump

do you want a more melodic solo or something in a noise rock vein (similar to velvet's I Heard her called my name)?

as long as it vaguely resembles the original lead guitar you can do whatever you want to

6 A.M. -3:00 UTC, I was having a bad dream. Suddenly I woke, look at my cellphone, see that Drum guy wasn't gonna be able to do the drums, a friend of mine that was supposed to delivery some backing didn't send nothing. I was down, I thought to myself: "I'm not gonna be able to finish the track, Dong is gonna be piss". This thought was lingering my mind, I couldn't go back to sleep. So, because I was really depressed, I decided to listen to one of my favorites albums: Loveless. In that masterpiece there's little underrated song called "Sometimes". After listen to that masterpiece I just scream: "I GOT IT! I know how to finish the track". So at precisely 7:00 A.M. I got up and pick up my classical guitar. So I recorded the most bumped down vocals that I could think of. Then add it to mine project. THAT IS IT, THE SONG IS FINISHED. Moral of the story anons: Always believe in yourselves.
here it is: clyp.it/fh3g1s2w

Rain without the drums is sad to hear

Drum user here who let you down here, proud of you lad

Good work

don't worry

Where is the vaporwave tribute?

bump

nobody ever loves me like she dubs

hard a f bump

Will there be drums on this?

no, unless somebody does it

can't you sample even just simple ones.

recording drums is hard so it's forgiveable.

I don't know, I like it without it. If I sample a simple one it's gonna ruin the track (maybe)

If you want it to sound like the MBV song, then there shouldn't be drums.

10/10 story
8/10 track

Great track user

if you want this on the album you should mail it to dong
clyp has disabled unauthorized downloads

tfw no felicity jones gf

thanks lad will listen after work

I already send to him (in a FLAC file of course). But thanks for the warning.

Have all songs currently been claimed? Just wondering where we are at.

If I fell and Warm Gun to be claimed

gr8 track

I need a bump cause I'm going down

Down to the page that I left uptown

If the bump comes
they run and hide their threads

Who finds the posts, when you bump the thread

My baby said she's bumping so we don't hit the 404

Here it's The BUMPS!

Guarantee this still won't be finished for another month

Dont Let Me down is pretty much finished if someone sends me lead guitar
it's pretty fucking good btw

I will also include your vocals if anyone else wants to add theirs
>template, 84bpm clyp.it/f1zzslo4

I'm gonna recording something, not promising anything

Cant wait for this song

>puts "dont let me down guitar " on google, the chainsmokers song apears
I'm fucking triggered right now

Alright I'm off to sleep

I'll add everything that's been sent in until tomorrow (in about 20 hours from now or so) and then send the track to mr dong

I just need to work on the middle eight, not promising anything though

sounds very good

fit bird at the pub 2bh

ok cool

if for some reason you can't do it, please report back so another user can do it

>clyp.it/f1zzslo4
Good job my good dude

again, i'm not promising anything, so it's better if someone has the time to starts working on it and damm that middle part is hard to get

that's just a mock up m8, real instrumental is far better

Hey Dong, if i email you using my real email, are you gonna spam me? asking for a friend

I already post my personal email in the thread, nobody cares really

m8 its a shitty karaoke track