I'm here to answer all doubts of Sup Forums about the Hueland, good or bad ones

I'm here to answer all doubts of Sup Forums about the Hueland, good or bad ones.

Give me your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeveY0aW1Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How bad is living in that shithole?

t. southern proud catarinense

Will the South be independent?

How do I leave this shithole?

I'm from Gramado, RS.

SC still a shithole.

what happens in para province
which part of brazil can i find a light skinned qt

No. We've been trying, but I guess would be really hard to free the South from the rest of the Republic. Also, we don't have the resources for this yet, not even the support of the Southern army for a revolution.

Once inside, you never go out, meu camarada.

>SC still a shithole.

Said the GAÚCHO cuck willing to answer things about another country.

How's AIDS treating you?

is it safe to visit? have always wanted to go

do you enjoy anime

I believe the Northeast has the highest number of light skinneds. White people you can find here, at the South.

Also, the Pará culinary is really nice, and they have some goods touristic points, but they have a lot to evolve yet.

What do Brazilians think about turks and Turkey?

I notice that people abroad have a really bad vision about violence in Brazil. It's not as bad as it sounds, but if you will enter in the peripheral areas. Not saying it's perfect, tho. Get out alone at night may be a bit risky.

Just the mainstream ones. Out of this, the most recent I watched was Soul Eater.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeveY0aW1Qg

Brazilians in general are very welcoming, even with Kebabs. I do not particularly like them, I notice very strong Muslim traits in their culture.

just passing by to remind everyone that SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE!

sounds a lot like the US tbqh. ty hue bro

You really responded kek

I don't speak turkish, my friend

Yes, we are. The German and Polish colonization here created a very particular trait in our region, in addition to the fact that our region didn't receive so many slaves during Imperial Brazil.

Shut up gipsy

Paranaense?

How is the gap between South Brazil and the rest of the country?

what about kuruminha

Small, south is not that rich and some cities are really violent, South is just a meme

Fucking turks, most brazilians don't even know your country exists and yet you fiercely hate us for nothing

Do Brazilians eat bananas?

Yes, is cheap as fuck and it`s good in case of diarrhea

I'd he being revered still nowadays?

Forget what that guy said, probably he lives in a fucked up region. Also, our region is really nice, but it's not like the thought of "Southern Independency" was a general consense. Most people are just normies whom don't give a fuck about that.

you arent allowed to speak like that with this flag

Do Brazilians eat bananas in their anuses?

Who's he?

I'm here just in case that there's some uninformed, ignorant souls around here to inform them that South Brazil is white.
Though the fact that South Brazil is white is common knowledge as obvious as 50+50 being 100.

To make it short, South Brazil is white.

he is still loved, after him people kinda stopped seeing F1 with such entusiasm

No thats gay and we hate gays

Actually, we really do. Lmao.

Shut up, monkey. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Yes. Senna will always be a legend between us.

kys

Why machetes are allowed in your prisons? Is it done on purpose to promote inmates to kill each other and decrease criminal population?

Ignore the monkeys. There are some shit tier Brazilians on internet.

No, we don't.

Yeah.

they aren't allowed, but that doesn't stop people from getting them

Isn`t allowed but they pay bribes to the prison directors so they let in all that shit,

It's not allowed, but in most part, there is no proper oversight by prison officials. So the prisioners get cellphones, white weapons, and even some perks.

I love reading about his life. Makes me realize how much our world needs people like him, those aware of the people in need and always eager to help, driven by their endless determination

He isn't a legend without a reason after all. And he's the reason I love Brazil

I think it's global thing with all motorsports.

He is a unique idol, his funeral was broadcasted and all that stuff, we seldon broadcast funerals here

Thank you, my Mediterranean friend.

In Russia we have shivs because you can hide them in anus or make inside prison from safety razors, tools or cutlery, whatever. Can't even imagine how it's possible to bring fucking machete in prison. Why don't just take AK-47 with bayonet.

>in Russia we have shivs because you can hide them in anus or make inside prison from safety razors, tools or cutlery, whatever
>because you can hide them in anus
>hide them in anus

Quer transar?

O tigrão vai te ensinar

Vou passar cerol na mão

when will you take back your disgusting brazilian whores from our streets?

Vou sim, vou sim.

Vou mostrar que eu sou tigrão

Shut up, Alejandro.

Vou sim, vou sim.

when will you guys stop being obnoxious cunt?

Errou era "Vou te dar muita pressão"

Our prisons have slightly better security than Brasilian, so there aren't any weapons, corpse piles and human barbeques. Anus is basically the only place where you hide something. Crime bosses and other high rank inmates have their own squires/armour-bearers who are always near and can quickly provide them with shiv pulled from ass.

How do I into finding a gf in hueland? pls respond

Rio de Janeiro here. It's not safe but the chances of you getting away with it, if you're prudent, are very very high. Pic the wrong street and you're dead tho.