Im a manlet what sport can i play?

im a manlet what sport can i play?

Messi is like 5'6"
Drew Brees is barely 6'

Step it up bruh.

Soccer is the sport of manlets

you are a dumb frogposter

Soccer, baseball, football as a running back and if you have a good vert then basketball

>americans in charge of calling anyone a manlet

JUST

what

Americans are really short. I'm 1/4 German, and I'm way taller than Americans.

you are fucking manlets, the average american man is like 176 cm.

>still being this assblasted that Audie Murphy, a 5'5" American, killed 240 Germans

Huns, when will they learn?

sounds like the mexicans are skewing our numbers yet again.

>manlet
>basketball

this fukn guy

>that one Manlet who can jump like 6ft
There's always one

e-sports

tiddlywinks

fencing

oh yeah

who?

rugby

hide and seek

Motor racing m8

under the bed backflips

You can play soccer as long as you're average height (by that I mean maybe 5'6"). The only positions that are off except for special circumstances are the goalkeeper and the center backs. Any other position you're good to go. Not saying height doesn't help, because it's an asset, but if you're short and strong you can be more explosive as well.
There's people as short as 5' playing the sport but you better be skilled at that height to make up for your light weight.

there ahve been nba players who were 160cm

Soccer has manlet written all over it.

>average height (by that I mean maybe 5'6")

Spud Webb.

You can be a horse jockey

soccer is THE manlet sport

>this fucking leaf
Coaches look for running backs who are 6' at least

Trips of truth. Being short means being lighter, good for power-to-weight ratio.

>Coaches look for running backs who are 6' at least

Different leaf here, but you're a fool. Most RBs are under 6 feet tall, including some of the best of all time, like Sanders and Smith.

RBs on average are shorter than they were in the 60s.

You know nothing of real football

>uncontested
>>slam dunk contest

>implying vertical can help during live games

lmao

Nah not really, goalkeepers, defenders and center forwards tend to be quite tall so they can win headers and shit, midfielders tend to be shortest because it's all about ball control and balance.

If a sport doesn't utilize both short and tall players it's not a very good sport tbqh

GK is the only non-manlet position. Other than that, soccer is the most manlet relevant sport out there.

>inb4 >MLS

NFL O linemen are so fucking massive, they seriously look like a different species of people

t. got to go on the field during warmups at a preseason game

Give me youe height/weight
If you are short and light enough you can be a great coxswain in rowing

>inb4 >MLS

It's a valid excuse, anyone who isn't a manlet in the USA would rather go on and play basketball or american football.

The Dutch are the tallest people in the world and I'm sure if you just counted the eredivisie it would be nearly as tall as the NBA

Alright let's do it this way.

Name a sport more manlet than soccer. Actual big league sports, not /asp/ shit.

OP said sport

Manlet genocide fucking when?

I'm lucky to be 6'3 and it makes me sick seeing all the disgusting manlets around me.

Boxing in divisions below welterweight

can a manlet ever get a 6ft gf?

Hell no, they make us look better by comparison.

When everybody is tall, nobody is

darts

Most darts players are pretty tall. There's probably and advantage to being able to throw down. Phil "the greatest goat of all time" "the power" Taylor is the exception.

Low jump
Short jump
Nail throw
Compact discus
Boxing

League of Legends

play soccer. Winger. Manlets are quick and nimble players

weightlifting

Ping pong.

2nd baseman in baseball

I didn't imply that, the guy was asking for a manlet with a high vert you cockgobbler.

>swimming in 7/10s
LOL manlets

>I'm sure if you just counted the eredivisie it would be nearly as tall as the NBA
No fucking way. The average height in NBA is 2m, there's like a handful of footballers that are that tall.

are there any sports other than cricket and soccer that do this?

Rugby has the halfback but that is literally one player so doesnt count

Basketball has much larger height differences between positions than other sports.

yeah no

basketballers range from 185-210cm

there are a few outliers either side, but that is pretty much it

Cricket players typically range from 165-200cm. Excluding goalkeepers (dont really count), soccer is about 165-195cm

Again for all sports im ignoring outliers. There is a cricket bowler who is 217cm, but im disregarding him for that reason

For soccer if you never trained for it, don't even think about it

Basketball starts lower than 185cm, most international teams have players smaller than 180cm, it's not outliers when it's incredibly common even at high level.
185cm is the average PG height at NBA level, I can count the number of footbgall field players 195cm and more on one hand.

Evedivisie average height is 180cm

NBA is the only basketball worth discussing and there arent many

> there arent many

Also cricket?
For the sake of argument, I googled "tallest cricket player" and 201cm puts you in the goddamn top 5 tallest in history.
Those are outliers m8, might aswell say the NBA starts at 170cm.

there are plenty of cricket players in the 6'5-7" range. for example there were 4 200cm+ guys on the Windies team who won the meme cup earlier this year

Carlos Brathwaite - 203cm
Jason Holder - 201cm
Suliemann Benn - 201cm
Darren Sammy - 200cm

> in the 6'5-7" range
There's 1 (one) player in cricket history taller than 6'8" and only 4 that are even 6'8" (Brathwaite isn't one of them).

Crouch
Ibra
Mertesacker
Naldo
Meier
Dost
Any other high profile player?

baseball

its the best sport anyway

Jan Koller but pretty sure he's retired now.

>le shouty commands man
Why would anyone ever want to be a cox?

fighting sports are your best option

rugby

Look at this manlet in the bottom middle. The easiest way to be a sporting success as a manlet is to be a cox. He won an Olympic medal and all he had to do was be small, scrawny and shout at much more muscular men to actually do the rowing. A gold medal for doing fuck all.

Formula racing.

cycling

Do they also ram his wife while he shouts at them?

-Horse riding
-Archery

You can play any sport that's popular in the UK. Athletic ability doesn't matter there.

hey mate, do you watch cricket by any chance?

cricket batsmen are all manlets

So... I never really watched rowing, what's the point of them?
Just to get the rowing rythm right?
Could, like, an electronic bell do that?

Ate you the French from That one thread