What do Sup Forums think of this movie?

What do Sup Forums think of this movie?

O wow

Van Gogh and Woody Allen are both immensely overrated.

almost made me hate her
5/10

Care to elaborate on that using your own words?

Woooow

btfo memer

Both are considered to be great artists despite the fact that their works are typically of an inferior quality to those of their contemporaries. What more is there to say?

Both Woody Allen and Van Gogh produced maybe half a dozen good artworks over their entire careers, despite being prolific. Pretty terrible track record, yet they're consistently compared to people like Monet and Kubrick, who barely produced a single sub-par offering between them.

Not me, you fuckin dipstick.

Words take time.

One of Allen's comfiest movies. I really enjoy it. Wonderful soundtrack as well. It's a great movie to have on in the background while you're doing other things.

comfy

a good film that you don't have to take too seriously

the message is good though. the past and future are often idealized so much that the romanticization detracts from one's reality and is the root of unhappiness in the present moment.

The flick shows that such romantic imaginings are simply an illusion.

Sounds like you can't bantz online kid

>when you try your best to sound like you know what you're talking about but just come accross as an ignorant, uneducated American asshole out to rustle a few jimmies

it's just a different approach to production

kubrick would seem just as shitty as allen if he made a film every year.

No one compares Woody Allen to Kubrick.

I absolutely agree, but that should demonstrate to Allen that producing a movie every year isn't how you produce high-quality films.

Of course there's also the fact that Monet was every bit as prolific as Van Gogh and yet each and every one of the former's paintings was better, but that could of course be dismissed as a matter of taste.

Are you referring to yourself? Because I'm not American and I know what I'm talking about.

Maybe not, but I just did

good

was looking for something comfy

It has it's charm and I like it but the characters are ridiculously thin and I remmeber the ending being bit of a letdown.

who is this Jared and why is he JUST?

best french kino i've seen

it was my first woody allen movie i've seen