What the fuck is her problem

What the fuck is her problem

Brandon, 7kt,4 chan

she's not my gf

Is Brandon serious or is it all just an elaborate joke?

Joke, the Brandon character is a satire

What the fuck is your problem

It's a joke making fun of Waifu fags. The joke effected her personally and you can tell he feels some remorse over it.

He seems like a genuine fan of them, he has over 1000 plays on his last.fm

Well yeah who doesn't like Chvrches? They have a few fantastic songs.

What's with the whole pedo thing?

>Well yeah who doesn't like Chvrches
Anybody with a rudimentary knowledge of Synthpop?

You act like pop music is academic. If it sounds good it sounds good. Lungs is their best song btw.

Montie lying because he's jealous of Brandon

her face looks like Michael Jackson's

me

Brandon was mentioned over several times in the pizza gate files and on numerous occasions would come on Sup Forums drunk and post about his love for kids, it was very disturbing. He has also been known to lurk Death Grips threads and prod for nudes of the underage male fanbase. Also reveal yourself Brandon stop posting without your trip you fat fucking freak.

why does she act like a teenager? She's nearly 30?

This is exactly what is talking about he drops trip to spread this fucked up false accusation out of jelousy. It's pretty pathetic

that shirt was supposed to say "BLACKED"

all "pop" musicians are like that

Better question: what the fuck is YOUR problem? Leave her alone, idiot.

Speak for yourself. Synthpop is my fave genre and I really like Chvrches.

it's mostly because montie acts like Sup Forums is a popularity contest and is a total try hard about it . accusing someone of being a pedophile shows a lot about his character and how desperate of a person he is. i don't think brandons done anything like that.

shut the hell up Brandon you're the only tripfag i've ever seen worried so much about muh Sup Forums lore so probably because you got shit all going for you irl. reevaluate yourself fatso

>talking about another trip so i must be brandon
this shit is why people think you're a faggot montie you're obsessed with him. he's been posting here for a while does it really bother you that there may be at least some discussion about him?

its easy to tell when it's montie because he always brings up the Sup Forums lore thing.

k brandon

im not brandon just think monties a shitty person

internet: srs biznis

>fuck all
>got a better job making $16 an hour
>losing weight(lost 35lbs), eating right, going to the gym regularly
>getting a car soon
>eventually going to move out soon (planning by summer but let's see what happens)
>starting to get over my insecurity's and depression
>slowed down with my drinking, only on weekends
>starting Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes next week

The only complaint I have is that I'm lonely and need to find some friends.

eww you really were here incognito you cringey fuck

I just got home about 10 mins ago from work.

oh so it's the poster count telling lies alright then

Says 15 posters so I don't really know what you're trying to imply here, other that I was sitting here replying to my own posts the whole day?

happy that things are getting better for you brandon

Brandon raped a little girl at karate camp.

Shut the fuck up Montie.

my weiner is not inside of her that's her problem

Is that true Brandon? baka desu they trusted you!

Post feet

No it's not true dumbass.

no it's not true.
he raped me at karate camp

if it isn't true then why are you known in the mexican communities as "El Didderino" and all the little niƱos are scared of mopeds

he grabbed a handful of my nuts while grappling and whispered into my ear "are you feeling it now mr.crabs?"

I can't believe I've entered this thread to find no more Lavren images

>lavren thread
>no pics

FAGGOTS

he is feared in many mexican communities. i've seen him attack an innocent mexican family yelling "BUILD THAT WALL "TRUMP". it was fucking horrifing, they were doing nothing and he just fucking football tackles them out of nowhere.

Another Lavatory thread.

Lavren doesn't really know about Brandon does she?

>tfw she's starting to show her age

only if shes seen his Chris Hanson episode

yeah 7kt confrimed she lurks here and there was an apparent outburst by her and she mentioned him in passing.

I know Brandon personally and even that I know it's not true, this shit still makes me lol.

did you guys meet at NAMBLA?

>meta thread full of samefags defending themselves
Fucking hell this thread has nothing about music on it

>Lauren Mayberry is a talentless whore who hates men because she's not getting enough cock and wants attention

No, I know him through the moped thing he was into. He's a decent guy irl, just has some social anxiety issues.

QUEEN

is "moped" some sort of pizzagate code?

Who is you?
Shut the fuck up Montie.

Yeah, feeling better to now that I have more money in my pocket and am getting in better health. Just fell into a deep depression for a while and got myself out of it.

good, no matter the bullshit you still have people rooting for you, don't forget that.

She's too cute for this world