Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

that's basically poverty user

he makes movies. what do you do? watch youtube critcisims?

Because people keep seeing his shitty movies for some reason, and he makes 40-50 mill on each he shits out

Why does he even keep making films with that much money? It's not like he's making them for people to watch, he's making them to make more money. How in the fuck could anyone ever even spend $300 million?

Click is literally a comedykino

Seems a bit low actually, even though i dislike his movies there is no denying that tons of people like them. Good on him.

He's a very smart producer jew.

$300 million is pretty good for a comedian from the 90s.

Mike Myers is listed as having a net worth of $175 million despite having a lot of good films.

>film
>movie

Fuck off. Adam Sandler's abominations are nothing but cheap joints.

Jewish

Will Ferrell's net worth: $80 million

because god has put all the money in the hands of complete idiots

Because they make him more money and he really doesn't have anything better to do. I'd say "because he likes it" but it's hard to tell.

He makes his movies in vacation spots. He's pretty smart.

D R O P P E D

>He's a jew
FTFY

WHOOPLEE DOOOOO

SCHLOMO BADOOO

BRAKADOOOM EEEEE

Because of the Jewish conspiracy

Also before people get retarded, look up the definition of conspiracy, or indeed know that there are in fact multiple conspiracies which were proven to be true - and that the definition does not refer to there being a lack of evidence

>be comedian
>star in a couple of movies that are well recieved
>get a fanbase
>save enough money (and use awesome jewish connections)to start own company
>make a bunch of movies
>some are made because they star his buddies
>most movies company makes are average or well below average
>all movies hes in involve resort locations, hot actresses playing his wife, his buddies as side characters
>movies mostly recieve negative reviews frok fans and critics alike
>still make movies

Ita obvious Sandler doesnt give a fuck. His movies are trash yet he still makes them. Im willing to bet he got enough bank off of Jack and Jill that he realized he could literally and intentionally make an awful movie and still make money from it.

Now theres no stopping him

someone had money to pay for it and it was their god given right as an american

Mike Myers didn't really have a lot of great films. Sure there is the Austin Powers series and Shrek but besides that what has he really done? Cat in the Hat? I Married an Axe Murderer?

This is news for no one; it was reported that Sony gives him carte blanche on his projects and that's why he invites his friends along, shoot scenes for a couple of hours then fucks off to play basketball for the rest of the day.

No one here would do differently, given the opportunity.

>I Married an Axe Murderer
One of my favorites.

He also made this low-key movie called Wayne's World, maybe you've never heard of it.

Yeah but even then he hasn't done much lately. His last movie was Inglorious Bastards. Love Guru either killed his career or he's just done making movies.

Still holding out for AP4.

love guru destroyed his career, shrek had a hand in it too

I dont know about that, im sure theres plenty of us that, given such an opportunity, would want to make a good movie? You know, actually try?

I totally believe that humans naturally choose the easiest road with the greatest reward, but some people actually love movies and directing and screenwriting and try to better themselves constantly. Im sure there are plenty amongst us that have the potential to make a good movie if they had an opportunity.

If you notice he has like the same five actors or so in some form of supporting role each movie he makes for the most part. He's making this shitty movies for his friends to get paid.

He's a pretty generous guy

>would want to make a good movie? You know, actually try?
He did that already. now poppa's gotta get paid.

ALL THOSE WHO DON'T BOW TO SANDLERKINO GET OUTTTTTT

That's a lot lower than I would have thought

((()))

he deserves it if only for Happy Gilmore

Love guru

I was in my course class the other day and the teacher asked who is our favorite acror
I said Ford since normies know him and he is Indy
Some guy said Sandler I almost reeee'd him

love guru proved that his time was out as a hollywood star, he has a crazy amount of percentage in the overall shrek profit so he can just sit back in his luxurious swamp and count them greenbacks

because 90% of people are idiots

too lazy to check, but do his movies sell much after they leave the theater?

making shitty comedies basically prints money at the box office due to bored/stoned youngsters

I'd pull the same exact bullshit as him if I could

Wouldn't a good movie be uncharacteristic of him at this point?
The people that like good movies wouldn't bother watching it because he's Adam Sandler and his retarded fanbase wouldn't be able to appreciate it either.
He might as well just continue down the road he's on.