I always wanter to know something more about Brazil, beautiful country...

I always wanter to know something more about Brazil, beautiful country. What's happening let's say in 'Espirito Santo' state? Nature, culture, people, violence????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDhMZOLEPJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

violence.

Espirito Santo (Holy Spirit) is a poor as fuck state that gets money by being the designated beach of its neighboring state, Minas Gerais (general mines).
Its economy is based selling fish, overpriced groceries and trinkets to tourists.
Its culture is based on going to the beach, parties and being crowded as fuck in carnaval, time where everyone ever rents their houses to drunk people.
Violence happens because the right of the people to bear and keep arms do not exist in a piece of shit country like BR because our politicians like to treat us like animals and we love being treated like little bitches. When we can't hide behind our mom's skirt (the police) we are easy targets.

I, for one, hope Espírito Santo burns up to serve as a warning

Nobody ever asks about argentinian provinces but they DO ASK about Brazilian states.
Thanks for the love I guess.

>poor as fuck state
This is simply wrong, Vitória for example, is almost as rich as Brasília. Richer than both Rio and São Paulo.

what the fuck, why do you call it Espiríto Santo, don't you realize it may offend muslims, or natives???

>talk to brazilians
>"i've been robbed five times, and kidnapped once"
>"actually my area is not that bad"

shithole

Yeah, we got a few who visit here too (some friends' friends, been coming here once year or so since the 80s or so), IIRC they're from around Florianopolis, i.e. the "civilised South", but they still have to live in gated communities as niggers are becoming more and more problematic. One of the guys is like 2m tall with a strong build, but even he got phones mugged and shit in nignog knife/gun ambushes, family members abducted for days against random, but talks about it like it's something perfectly normal.
That only makes me wonder how bad it most be in much more favela-ish cities in the North such as Recife, shit must be hell

Stop replying to obvious proxy

and yes, Brazil is a shithole we know that

São Paulo alone has the same population of the entirety of Argentina.

Those people seem to be relieved that the army came.

youtu.be/PDhMZOLEPJ4

yeah, them talking about it like it's normal is what struck me the most

Argentina is mostly irrelevant outside of BA
thinking about visiting and i'm not even gonna bother with anything other than the "paris" of SA
and maybe the ultra south
Brazil is huge band populated with interesting nature and shit Argentina jut seems boring outside of BA
lol

See 500 unarmed people with no assured assistence from the government don't stand a chance against 20 armed criminals.

everyday a fucking thread about brazil
can you stop please? pretty please

Are you beginning to understand our pain?

>Argentina is mostly irrelevant outside of BA
Nobody talks BA either.
This board is all about Brazil, Brazil, Brazil, Brazil, Brazil, Brazil, Brazil, Brazil 24/7.

Seriously this board should be renamed /bra/ and janitors should be all Brazilian and the jap in charge should be replaced by a BR, and the domain of the site should be .br

I will go kill myself now.

what pain are you feeling

Honestly, i'd trade places with you

The pain of being ridiculed on a Micronesian finger painting image board.

Sup Forums is worse for us though.

are u retarded
every thread about brazil on int is just saying brazil is a shithole and we deserve to die in hell
be glad u stupid

but we are in a worse state
sweden is 1000x better than brazil
whenever you feel bad just put it in your mind :
at least i don't live in brazil

>the jap in charge should be replaced by a BR
he could be Brazilian remember they have a huge Nippon population
true but you still pretend to be irrelevant but everyone knows Brasil and people talk about it alot outside of int as well

I do feel better now. Thanks.

>1000x better
understatement of the year

fuck off

You're right, even new moot is Brazilian, everybody is brazilian.
I'm going to kill myself, probably saint peter is brazilian too and he will forbid me to get into heaven so I hope I end up in hell, that's where all irrelevant pieces of shit end up anyway.

genuine laugh
thanks mate

I'm from Recife and I think here it's the same for any other state capital in the country: as long as you live in a good neighbourhood or in a gated community, or have at least the common sense to not walk around favelas not paying the smallest attention to your surroundings, you should be fine. I've have only been mugged once in my life. And my gf that is from a much shittier neighbourhood has never ever been mugged.

I think people tend to think of cities as one fucking giant homogenous zone: if there's a shit ton amount of violence there, it must be everywhere. Well, surprise: there are regions, like favelas, that are a lot worse than others. There are simply pretty rich and nicer neighbourhoods that aren't gated communities and have low crime rates.

In the end it's a matter of understanding that not everyone here, even from the North-Northeast, lives in a fucking favela.

Though I must say that with my post I intend to say that living here is good or the crime rates are ok. This city, state and fucking country are all shitholes and I wish I could live anywhere but here desu.

nobody gives a shit, go ask /luso/ instead

>What's happening let's say in 'Espirito Santo' state
Police is on strike so there's a wave of violence

The army was sent there to take care of it

Just third world things