TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>2016 Messi
>89 Pace

What will have a better career mode, Fifa 16 or PES17?

Fuck online on both. Is it worth upgrading from Fifa 16 to PES17?

>2016 Ronaldo
>92 pace
>91 dribbling

CR7 is still pretty fast on his sprints, Messi is a corpse compared to his former self. Not that he ever had the pace EA were claiming.

>Ronaldo plays shit all season against any decent team
>Is shit in the CL final, but fluked a win on a penalty shoot-out
>is shit in the Euros and only played 20 mins of the final, where he did nothing
>this is enough to bump him up to his highest ever rating and put him ahead of Messi

Do people actually watch football these days? Jesus christ.

>rolando
>91 dribbling
kek the guy hasn't dribbled in years

>le step over 1000 times and tell it's a dribble man

it might have to do with messi no longer their sponsor and barcelona signed with konami PES

>Ronaldo plays shit all season against any decent team
No.He really didnt and he had a very important role on the CL title and on the euros(Belgium and wales match)

bale deserves 91-92 desu

literally none, it's dogshit without the whole tickets thing that used to be in older fifas

I don't know why they chose to remove mechanics like being able to choose ticket prices, sponsors, pre-season friendlies, upgrading your stadium, med team and coaches, team chemistry, board trust and fan support, among others, that were present in FIFA 07 and 08 and I even think that are still present in the recent PSP games. They were all shallow mechanics but they made the career mode better and could be improved with each game, instead they opted to remove them all completely.

Spain didn't play against Portugal, you fucking Belgian prat

>kek the guy hasn't dribbled in years
He regularly dribbles all over Cris Jnr's cock.

Messi 94
Suarez 93
Neymar 90
Ronaldo 89

There, I fixed them for you EA

Well deserved.

>december 13, 2015

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Suarez and Griezmann are better than the other three

Messi contributes more to defending than Ronaldo, especially since Luis Enrique took over.

Also

>Ronaldo
>91 dribbling

KEK

Nice "simulation" EA have there

I suppose this is what happens when fucking leaves make the game. Give FIFA to Rockstar North pls

>Ronaldo with a higher defense than Messi

ratking should be 94 as well
they'll both be underwhelming shite, at most you can hope for mods

>Ronaldo successfully holding people off from finding out he's clearly a gay
>Messi unable to protect the world from the fact he's actually a rage filled manlet of hate

>British humour

PES. EA have literally given up on everything that isn't FUT.
>play FIFA career mode as Barcelona
>play against Spanish minnows in cup
>the AI has perfect passing accuracy and control of the game
>"j-just use the sliders, we can't be arsed programming our own game"

>play FIFA career mode as Barcelona
for literally what purpose

>playing sports games for career mode
what are you doing man?

I was using Barcelona as an example of a good team against a bad team and the fact it has absolutely no affect of the way the game plays

try to buy zlatan as barcelona

>playing laggy matches against australians or brazilians
you'd do the same if you were from the southern hemisphere

Don't tell me some of you still buy every "new" instalment of fifa. You guys realize you're paying 80 bucks for a roster update file... Right?

i guess thats true.

I have a fifa obsessed friend who buys them yearly and he lets me use his account, he also plays nothing else either and refuses to buy a ps4 but to me its all the same since I never touch the online.

Your friend probably comments on soccer memes pics

Only the ones on his facebook feed :^)

>Neuer is 92 rated
>Peter Schmeichel is 90 rated

triggered

Post-2013 Master League is god-awful, don't even touch it. Post-2013 Pes overall isn't that great. It has potential, but FIFA is still a bit better.

Excuse me, please do not make disparaging greentexts against my birthday, thank you.

>is shit in the Euros and only played 20 mins of the final, where he did nothing

Bet you only watched the final, you dumb fuck. He got Portugal out of the groups by scoring two goals and assisting versus Hungary. And got them to the final against Wales by scoring and assisting. Then there's the hat trick against Wolfsburg to overturn a 2-0 aggregate. He's undoubtedly had a better year than Messi.

Give over for fuck's sake

>this story mode

It pains me that there is simple shit you still can't do like pro clubs set pieces, but they create a story mode for a fucking arcade soccer game.

His team had a better year than Messi's team, if you watched this shit at all you can't say Messi hasn't been the best as usual, imbecile

What did Messi do this year that has been better than Cristiano? His only notable individual achievement this season was scoring 500 goals and becoming Argentina's all time top goal scorer.

How did they? Stop attaching unwarranted glamour to the CL. It's a fucking meme competition

>not using PUNISHED Messi on the card

HEEM SLEEPY

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSU DA BES