Why do brazilians online refuse to learn English?

Why do brazilians online refuse to learn English?

It's funny how it took America using English for it to become the most important language on Earth. If it weren't for us, French would still be dominant to this day.

i wish less people spoke english

>less people
fewer

he meant 'lesser'

UK>all the rest are subhumans

Americans already speak english, you make no sense.

nice proxy

>refuse
From my experience, the people I knew just wanted to play the game between brazilians, hence "BR? BR?".
Most people don't bother to learn english and even prefered to learn spanish in school because it was easier.
Bare in mind this is what I saw 10 years ago when I was a teenager, I have no idea how kids play online these days, since companies bother to make brazilian exclusive servers now.

But we do, the fuck is wrong with you mapuche?

Be happy that those monkeys speak retarded spanish, don't ask for more

Because we have an insular culture thanks to how big and diverse the country is, we usually interact very little with gringos.

'nao'

t. gustavo

funny how brazilians on online gaming reflect the country

on one hand there's the bro tier, educated and skillful brazilian, and on the other hand there's monkeys

i like to imagine the first being from the south and the latter being from the north

Cala-te boludo viado, doente do krl.

In online gaming, you meet normie Brazilians, while here you meet autists who want to make Brazil sound ten times less worse than it really is.

English is for faggots

They don't.
In Brazil you don't need to use english for anything so most people don't bother to spend money on english schools.
The english they may teach you in school is basically useless.

>i like to imagine the first being from the south and the latter being from the north
More like the opposite, in the north(east) the proper monkeys don't even touch games, unlike the monkeys from the south/southeast.

>i wish less people spoke english
*spake

you need to use the past tense of spoke

*spoken

the past tense of spoke is spoken

Fuck you

Says who, my brown friend?

>tfw used to be a Brazilboo a couple years ago

lmfao why on earth

Runescape

i dont get it

that's the past participle cunt

It's complicated but it has something to do with e-relationships and being a virgin.

ah. it was probably a dude anyway, don't beat yourself up about it

It would've been at least a transsexual because her voice was really feminine.

Compared to most nationalities the brazilian english is above par, at least when it comes to Sup Forums.
I could understand this thread if you were talking about Japanese or Russians.

Because Brazilians are merely chimps on clothes and therefore unable to get past their basic ooking and eeking.

it's working then

>not naming the file "Typical Brazilian.jpg"

yet there is till a market for English teachers, I guess it's all just people trying to emigrate?
I still am actually just got back from Brazil
the violence and corruption is sad i like Brazilian people and the country is fully of natural beauty muddied by favelas and shit.
If Brazil ended the Drug war and really put an effort into ended corruption it would be a top teir country
that plus killing some bureaucracy and protectionism and i would live fulltime in Brazil.
None of that will happen so i'll continue to just visit.

The people who learn english have the monetary condition to do so.
It's not just to emigrate, it's because english is a very useful laguage and you need it for many good jobs.

ITT:

you said they had no reason to do so so I gave you a reply in jest to see how you'd respond i already understand that many of my expat friends are english teachers

People who don't have money don't need to learn it, that's what i meant.

I'm not him.

It depends on the career you're aiming for, but you could say that here in Brazil English is treated as the "cherry on the top" of your curriculum.

Growing up, I had this notion in my head that Brazil was actually a nice place. Good food, interesting culture, attractive women, nice beaches, etc....

Then I played dota 2 and realized the truth. Fuck everyone in Brazil. I hope malaria wipes out that entire continent

>Proves his entire theory

Because of Dota2 I now despise all of South America
Brazilians and Peruvians on top of the list, motherfuckers play dota2 all fucking day long on US east and they can't be bothered to learn 12-14 useful words in english