we had no other choice :(

fuck the french and their disgusting frog stench

You laugh, but France is in NATO now.

wew hahaha

>see thumbnail in catalog + cheeky op
>notice bulgarian and serbia different color
>"maybe someone said something nice about BG"
>open thread

Sorry Germany. I understand the situation you were in after WWII. It'll get better.
If anything I had one of the loveliest time in my life in the countryside around Kotel.
Just stop offering drinks to people. My liver is still hurting and I gained 10kg there. Couldn't compete in boxing because of it.

REEEEEEE

that's a nice story user. how long did it take you to gain 10kg? i was shocked i gained 10 kg in just two weeks over the holidays. first time that ever happened. must be getting old

t. Perfidious Bulgar

>Implying we are not buttblasted about Russia
>Implying we are butthurt at America

Wat?

>butthurt at russia
we literally don't even think about you

we are deffo butthurt at yanks tho

why?

Around a week, but to be honest I was offered food and booze left and right. Especially that freaking awesome cured ham that's reddish brown. Trapecia or something.
It's just that I train around 12 hours a week so when on vacation I still eat like an ogre. Can't say I was disappointed.
There was this absolutely mesmering tomatoes and other stuff thing you spread on bread, Lutenista or something. Man I was eating that like water it was so good.
I sent 8 people to Bulgaria since I went ther 2 years ago and No one has ever been disappointed.

we are not butthurt of you

the US doesn't have a butthurt belt, it's literally just Germany. Russia's "butthurt" belt are countries that you literally wrecked and turned into husks of their former selves.

>the US doesn't have a butthurt belt
Except for the entire middle east and most of Latin America

oh yeah man, lutenitsa is like a drug. i don't know how other people do it but they can stretch a jar of that for days. if i open a jar, it's gone in one sitting, i don't even give a fuck. wish i had something nice to say about france, but i've never been or eaten french food. some day.

Things look a lot different once you take off your star-spangled glasses and look at world politics from a different perspective. Also a certain difference in basic values etc., although it's also true that the average German lives out some sort of inferiority complex by being incredibly polemic about Americans.

Also "hate" is hyperbole obviously, and I guess it's just intensified by the generally atmosphere of butthurt on Sup Forums.

Oh sorry, thought OP was Murrican. As for Russia: Because you're fucking scary mate.

I get Serbia, but why does Bulgaria hate us?

>Lutenista or something
Liutenitsa is nice but did you get someone to make you some home made kiopolu?

I hope you may visit. I'd advise for the French Basque country, the Perigord or Auvergne. Absolutely top tier place to visit and not very expensive.
We were literally be hiking to villages with my bulgarian friend, meeting locals ,helping out a bit and they would be offering food, so I presume most of it was homemade.

Old people and bydlos are usually "Fuck america" because of muh Russia and gommie nostalgia(l o l)

Same as nu-males and hipsters with the "Fuck Rusdia, filthy gommies" etc.

All in all i dont think people have any strong negative feelings towards USA, prolly just some leftover distrust fr the Eastern Bloc times, i guess.

even china have a military base here

Comfy, thats the best way to explore stuff, i have those hippie friends that make trips around the country every summer and always have great stories.They just hitchike and go wherever without any strict plans.Last year they somehow ended up as volunteers at some hippie fest/concert in the Rhodope mountains and lived there for a week without spending almost anything, just cooking for the crew(one of them is a chef).Then ended up on the coast in the other end of the country for another group of random people for another week.Just meeting new people and chilling.
Not for me tho, i really would love to try a holiday like that, but im too used to have at last some convenients like a hotel room and my car

Actually people hate corporate America and its anti consumer ways.

Russia and America are both shit.

Thank god we ended up in the EU.

Once we deal with the rapefugees things will start looking on the up again.

You're very annoying.

We aren't really part of the hurtbelt.

We are the only ones in europe trying to hold diplomatic relations with Putin so please remove us from the butthurt belt since we are fine, thank you.

We rarely see Russia in the news other than its declining state

Cold War propaganda still resonating in popular culture.

>Why do they hate us?
Is that really a question you need to ask?

Russia set for record growth in 2017 you retarded British faggot

Switzerland hates us?
Denmark hates us?
Austria hates us?

>Austria hates us?

Every Austrian I've ever talked to has been super liberal and super critical of every little thing America does. Some of which I only knew about because of their obsession with finding things to criticize in my country.

The sanctions will make Russia's economy improve in the long run. Make them get off the oil teat and start their own native industry back up.

I love you, Russia-Chan, dominate my country please

huh, how about that.
Can't say I've ever even met an Austrian, even here on Sup Forums

croatia: because russians supported serbia
slovenia: because they are irrelevant jealous microfagots who hates everythins that is big and greate.

you don't notice all the epic easter spam?

>epic easter spam
¿que?

¿Pascua?

If your cunt aren't beetwen russia and germany shut the fuck up

i just take a nap and this thread is still on lmao so much butthurt

Pâques ?

Why isn't Russia blue? Or The Ukraine red?

Gaullism best ism

i hate russians so fucking much

>Sperge out and try to destroy the world
>Get stopped
>Given a second chance
>Less than 20 years later sperge out and try to destroy the world again
Fuck off cunt we honestly should've nuked you.

I don't.

Bullshit

>WHY DO DEY NO LIKE US

At this moment your country is waging war in Europe while denying it (???).

Also you killed ~300 Europeans when you shot that plane down, remember?

Lol why they butthurt we didnt do nuffin.

Well and statues and monuments every 20m remembering the atrocities of the commies.

excellent post