Americans

>Americans
>Human

All Humans are Monsters. That's just how the world works

Lemme guess. When a Mudslime comes to rape your daughter, you just sit and take it because that would be racist.

So these are the people who post MAGA.

>religious fundamentalists

Not even once. If it was possible to project an energy field that kept people from reproducing, and you had to get a license to overcome the field, I would never ever give an exemption to religious fundies. And they would die out, and the world would be a better place.

See also:
The couple that say and prayed for days while their young child died an agonizing death from appendicitis.
Jehovas Witnesses refusing blood transfusions
Christian scientists refusing medical treatment, period

Not even once!

Trump wants to get rid of the Johnson amendment.

Lol cuck. America being so religious is why we're less cucked than Europe. If a few crazies kill their children, well that's unfortunate but it's better than thousands of people getting blown up by Muhammad.

Trump is a literal retard tho

>Billionaire
>Retard

Monkey with a hand grenade. Or in this case an orangutan.

>what is Isaac
>what is christianity

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife for black bulls right now, Justin?

>he doesn't understand how money works

Only intelligent people can be billionaire.

>retardation is ok because muh Muslims
>extremism is the only way to not be cucked

Screenshot your post so you can have a laugh when you graduate high school about how edgy you were

>underperforming the S&P 500
>not a literal retard

Everyone can be a billionaire. Especially if he has a millionaire father

Of course it's the American who instantly lets his mind drift to the to the topic of black men fucking his wife. I'm guessing that's all they teach at DeVos accredited PhoenixU of MAGA studies.

>inherited a successful real estate company and millions of dollars
>literally all he had to do from there was not fuck up
>he doesn't fuck up (at least not until he can afford it)
>"wow amazing he must be some kind of genius!"

Wow, you must be pretty strong to be able to carry the goalposts that far

Remind me why haven't you multiplied your parents wealth yet?

Because he's not a polaczek robaczek now make me some ruskie pierogi, kochana coreczko.

worst ally

No one mentions that Trump almost went broke several times and several of his entrepreneur attempts crashed into the ground and were abandoned.

>ruskie
no. gib visas.

>imblying old testament = modern christianity
did the huetarded native religions mix with catholicism and make a melting pot of religions filled with satan worship or some shit?

to chociaz pieroszki z jagodami

i'll give you a visa if you marry me in a church ceremony

>Americans
>White
goddamn the memes are trues, just look at their mutants faces.

So basically you are saying that the fact that you're so religious is why you aren't "cucked", but that you aren't so religious.
Yeah, makes total sense.

At least the sandniggers have the decency to follow their dogmas to go to heaven.

Tumblr get out!
you know shit about Trump and just repeat what medias tell to you.

>if you marry me in a church ceremony
But I couldn't, I'm just a little girl.

>A Florida man allegedly had so much sex with his pit bull that a relative “couldn’t take it anymore.”

>Bradley Hubbard, 23, of Pensacola, Fla., had more than 100 sexual encounters with his dog, a female family member told cops.

>white people

The parents did the right thing

>he doesn't know most of the OT is redundant
whew, lass, did your zookeeper forget to bring you your banana today? no need to get so uppity

What I said is a fact, doesn't matter which media transmitted. Your have no point.

For me, I never understand why the people have always ugly and fucking degenerated faces. Don't show the photo of the mullatoe with blue eyes please.
Maybe it is because most of criminals are insane.

leftshits bring it up frequently to make him seem like a failure despite being a billionaire

I'm not the guy you responded to, but it's not their fault that they follow a flawed religion: Protestantism.

Roman Catholicism is the only path to salvation.

>2015+2
>not accepting of pedophilia

we need to make Polska more progressive, this is blasphemy.

>berber szitposting

You don't know shit about christianity, boy.

They have no idea how running a business works.

p.s.

tym bardziej ze jestes dziewucha to masz mi zrobic krokiety

Bitch please I forgot "always ugly and fucking degenerated faces on police's photos"

The subject isn't muslimes this time. Nowhere to hide now, fucko.

Catholicism and Islamism have the exact same origin, they are pretty much the same thing. For retards that are always trying to sound white it's pretty weird that Sup Forumstards worship sandnigger hut dwellers' religions instead of european religions.

What kind of a Christian are you? Jesus save me!

clearly your zookeeper didn't know shit about keeping up on feeding times either, why are you so angry?

I'm not the one desperate and posting void garbage and memes.

I'm sorry that history and facts offend you so much.

Post like these are why nobody takes American Christians seriously. You all come across as slimy opportunists.

>complains about meme posting
>on Sup Forums
I'm sorry not getting your banana for the day rumbles you so much

>being this underage

sorry but we don't follow chimpanzee years over here

Trying to worship a phased out religion because of 'muh ancestry' is the dumbest thing ever. Besides, the real irony is that the Church is the only reason we know anything about these European practices. The monks kept records of these cow-fuckers.

What religion are you anyways, lad?

>that feel kiedy idziemy na msze swieta i na obiad ty mi zrobisz kotlety

>that feel kiedy idziemy na msze swieta i na obiad ty mi zrobisz kotlety
Brzmi lepiej. Mogą być z ziemniakami i surówką?

Did you meant to quote me?

>Mogą być z ziemniakami i surówką

Nie biorę pod uwagę innych opcji.

Idziesz jutro do szkoły/pracy, anonku?

Oops, yeah.

the sure thing is they have all very strange mongrel face with african or amerindian elements and pretends to be nordic aryans everytimes.
sometimes they literally looks mestizos or castizos even having an anglo-saxon surname, in the south most people have already this tanned skin with almost everytimes black hairs, beards and mutant faces.

Nie, NEET tutaj, chcę umrzeć.

All of those are American denominations
As OP said, Americans are the problem

I'm baptized catholic, probably orthodox or protestant, then belonged to many sects, both catholic and evangelic.
Currently I don't recognize myself as belonging to any religion, but I study and practice several. I'm from the Joseph Campbell school of thought, that every myth and religion is important, but because their messages and not as literal historical accords.

Genetics disagrees with you. Of European Americans 95% are pure European and of the 5% that have African/Asian/Amerindian blood it is usually less than 5%.
Geneticists, historians, and genealogists were all surprised by this as they assumed white Americans would have more admixture. They may only be 60% of the population and decreasing fast, but they remaining white Americans are very white.

nie martw się anonku, razem pojedziemy na mszę świętą

>NEET

ale tak naprawdę to Bóg cię kocha

zostań mnichem, oni też są NEETami

it's fake and you perfectly know it.

>zostań mnichem, oni też są NEETami
Nieironicznie to rozważałem. Ale bycie niewierzącym może w tym nieco przeszkadzać. Zostawię to na ostatnią deskę ratunku.

Haha le Deus Vult brother xDDD upboated !!1

Powodzenia anonku, idę się uczyć do egzaminu.

What's fake? Your post or the genetic research? The whitest states, like Maine, Vermont, or New Hampshire (which also have more Francophones than Spanish speakers) have been 95%+ white for going on 400 years with no sign of changing. They have virtually no permanent immigration and there's no reason to think the whites there would be mixed race mongrels.
You get that nasty mutant look in the south and on the west coast only, where generations of living alongside many races and/or extremely liberal values caused a lot of mongrelisation.

I expected more (you)s. And yes, I was baiting.

no one replied to this because it's the truth. If you truly believe we are all equal (I do), then you must agree that everyone can be equally evil.

I've read that case, the guy murdered and his brother just wanted to abandon the church, he was only accused of being a molester after he died, so they could argue some kind of defense for the beating him to death.

Christian science started in England. Dumb Canuck

How about... no religion.

Christian values. The religion of the civilized.

Florida man strikes again

>Americans
>they arent human.