HARRY! DID YAH PUT YAH NAME INTO DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hd0cvGPP8JU
youtube.com/watch?v=yHJeqnU_rtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

However...

Yes, I did

however

... i just wanted to be famous

asked dumbledore calmly

GOF is pure Potterkino. Prove me wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=hd0cvGPP8JU

Loving these harry potter memes.

I thought it was pronounced 'Fiiyyyaaaarhhh'

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=yHJeqnU_rtE

DIDJEW PUTCHER NAYME INTHA GOBLUTOF FIYURH

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

So the three other Dumbledore threads on the front page weren't enough for you?

Say what you will about Reddit's shitty quippiness, at least they don't vomit mindless bullshit over and over day in and day out

someone post where the book says that he said it calmly and then the gif comes where he runs like a fucking nutjob.

It's my favorite
But it's a pleb series anyway

Yes, yes...HOWEVER

Report it to hiro
The mod is allowing it because hes paid off by Warner Brothers(confirmed when BvS was about to come out)

Why was Hitler in Harry Potter?

Is albusposting the new meme?

ROWLING! DID YAH PAY SHILLS TO SPAM YOUR SHITTY MOVIES IN ORDER TO PROMOTE YOUR NEW SHITTY PLAY???

*SHITTY SPIN-OFF???

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian?

>implying Rowling cares about the Sup Forums audience

Sup Forums is the originator of memes. If a meme enjoys popularity in this place, it quickly reaches lebbit and 9fag, which is the audience Rowling wants.

HE FELL OVER STEW. AND TRIGGER MADE A FACE

>implying anyone would ever think Sup Forums goes to plays

because he'd be out of place in a galaxy far far away

Why was he yelling and so angry, almost violent. That's like the opposite of how I imagined Dumbledore.

I love all the Memey Potter threads. It's like I am really on reddit right now.

is this hitler

except the mindless bullshit spewed out here is more enjoyable than anything reddit makes

So if you hated someone, could you just put their name in the goblet and hope they'll die during the tournament?

Thats hilarious considering you're here because they made this board accessible for people like them

but go ahead, outsider
try and claim you were here before 2012 lmao

>what is meme value

Yea but they could win and become a huge hero

Is Harry the biggest Mary Sue in all of fiction, he is literally the best at everything.

>Survived Voldemort as a baby.

>Is the boy who lived.

>Is the chosen one.

>Has the sickest wand in the shop because it "chose him"

>Finds out he's rich as fuck and buys the best broom on the market.

>Finds out he's a parceltounge and has the unique ability to speak to snakes.

>Defeats Voldemort in TPS because he has too much love in his heart.

>Is the best person at quittich ever.

>Has his name put in the goblet of fire even though he's underage.

>Wins the tri-wizards tournament.

>Gets his pick of the girls.

>Is a horcrux in himself.

>He even comes back from the dead, death is no match for him.

>Leads dumbledore's army.

>Is the best at duelling.

>Is the best at potions.

>Can see those skeleton horses unlike most people.

I wish it actually turned out Neville was the chosen one, that would have been the best twist ever and would have made Harry less of an omniscient super being, and more of a side character in his own story. Would have subverted expectations.

Didn't he suck at potions until he started cheating with Snape's old notebook?

More than half of those are a direct result of the first one and have nothing to do with him as a person.

>no response
Huh I guess I'm correct in my judging of your sensibilities

The guy on the left is projecting really hard

Damn, a lot can happen in 3 hours and 12 minutes.

How do you suck at potions anyway surely you just follow the fucking instructions and practice in your private time?

>oh shit it's some magical potion that makes my dick double in size and I get the strength of 10 men better not pay any fucking attention at all and cock it all up

And if the books are wrong why the fuck isn't there some attempt at correcting them? Why the fuck doesn't that autist Snape make some suggestions or write the recipe on the board?

>millions of unique visitors a day
>not a great opportunity to shill without getting caught

>>Finds out he's rich as fuck and buys the best broom on the market.

McGonagall bought him the Nimbus 2000, and Sirius bought him the Firebolt. The fuck are you chatting about?

Because their instructions are incredibly vague and difficult

But wouldn't it be a potion teachers job to make them understand what it was saying? What exactly did he get paid for if he wasn't doing it? Unless you work for the Democrats being a cuckold isn't something you can put on the resume.

Yeah you're right. Maybe snape thought that would weed out the shitters? He's kind of a fucking terrible teacher though

She used his dosh to do it do you really think a teacher is going to spend probably a year of her salary for some little shit?

>goes out of her way to explain that first years are not allowed to play Quidditch except the golden boy who is of course an exception
>when he is made captain a group of 1st years apply and he gives them a shot

Yes well done, Cedric, well done Cedric.

However.

What? His wand isn't "the sickest"

>special super secret brother of Wizard Hitlers wand
>only one of two from the tail of Dumbledores special pet bird

>"Well done Harry, congratulations on becoming a seeker."
>"Here, this is your new broom."
>"You're new to the sport so I bought you the most expensive model on the market."
>"Oh and here's the receipt, I want the money before the end of the week or I'll avada kedavra your fucking kneecaps."
>"Don't think I won't, remember I'm Scottish."

Doesn't mean it was super special or powerful faggot
I'm sure others have wands made out of rare materials too

>I wish it actually turned out Neville was the chosen one
He was.

>NUH UH FAGGOT
Nice """argument"""

Yes, yes, well done Dumbledore, well done Dumbledore.

However.

OP's scene alone keeps it from being Potterkino

>Ignoring my other points
Nice """argument"""
Just cause I called you a faggot (which you are) doesn't mean I'm wrong
Hell his wand even breaks and he has to use Dracos and then he uses the Elder wand
You're wrong

>But wouldn't it be a potion teachers job to make them understand what it was saying?
"Potions aren't only a science, they're an art!"

Translating instructions into actions isn't automatic. Specially when the book says shit like "ground root powder" but because of magic bullshit you have to prepare the powder in a very specific way.
So you end up having to memorize a bunch of abstract procedures that are different for every potion.

ah yes I remember when my high school math teacher took my wallet and bought me a scientific calculator.

why does your reaching assumption require proper retort?

>what are school fees

But the book in HBP does exactly fucking that. If Snape made those edits and can make it so obvious even a dunce like Potter can make expert potions why doesn't he just copy those notes onto the board for every shitter to pick up the tips?

Yes,yes this has been a good recording session.
HOWEVER, why are you guys recording all my scenes first?

Because he's an asshole and hates teaching potions.

Then why does he love reminding people that HE is the potions master at Hogwarts?

I assume he's just proud of it, even though he's not passionate about teaching potions

I mean it would feel pretty cool if you were the only one who figured out all these sick potion shortcuts

Asshole. He is one.

True but if I discovered all the secrets of potion making I'd make a book and sell that shit. Getting on the Hogwarts list is probably mad money for some autistic goth cuckold. Every student for the next century has to buy your book.

*coughs*
*dies*
*recast*
HARRY DIDYAH KNOW YOU WERE IN one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I've been on here long before we started calling peanutbutters roody-poos.