He's a 5'11+ pale skinned white guy with dark hair who wears black clothing and listens to post-punk and watches art...

>He's a 5'11+ pale skinned white guy with dark hair who wears black clothing and listens to post-punk and watches art house movies

damn that's a really well-drawn pep

>staff at Guitar Center

I'm latin. But the rest is pretty spot on.

I wear grey clothing.

That's a description of a ladies man if I've heard one

I'm 6'4", white guy with black hair.

>Post punk
Poseur shit.

>Art house
Depends if it's more on the tumblr faux artistic side like Bergman and wenders or on the genuine side.

What is that supposed to mean?

Are you me? Wait, no. I'm more of a manlet

>He's a jealous loner baiting people on Sup Forums
>He wishes he knows people that like what he likes
>He wishes he knows people that are open minded
>He gets jealous of other people's lives and proceeds to hate them whilst secretly wishing he was one

Let me guess, you either have decided that Baroque classical is the pinnacle of music or have decided that pop music is the most genuine and fun and is thus the best and your favorite director is Parajanov or some other "beauty beyond words" bullshit.

I've kind of just stopped classifying shit and have just started listening to both popular and artistic stuff. I think it's a phase everyone goes through in any art scene, where the more experimental the better, until you realize popular music is often better made and more competent music than shit like sun city girls or whatever.

As for the director shit, they aren't necessarily bad, just those tend to attract a certain type of crowd that likes shit that screams "Im stylish."

>Parajanov
Unironically, also good director. My grandfather is Ukrainian like him and would play me his shit as a kid, without the weirder parts ofc.

>human
>has (or has had) hair
>posts threads on Sup Forums
>needs to calm down a little

How do I not be 'swayed by media influence'

Spot on except I listen to free jazz

sounds like a cool dude desu

It's not possible. People who claim they are not are the same teenage art kids who think they're the voice of rebellion against conformity.

Just from this post I can tell you use art as a fashion statement

Especially with the "I like art starter pack"

basically me except i'm shorter, listen almost exclusively to noise and haven't watched an actual movie in 3 years

>actually writing this shit unironically

>until you realize popular music is often better made and more competent music than shit like sun city girls or whatever.

confirmed for knowing nothing about the sun city girls, use a better example for your lukewarm point next time

it's futile but not wrong

Only two of those apply to me

>tfw 5'10" kinda pinkish white guy with brown hair who has wished for more than ten years to just be a cool slightly-taller guy with pale olive skin and dark hair who wears black clothes and listens to post-punk and watches art house movies

I mean, genetics. They're never fair. What have I really got to complain about? I'm white.

>6'3 brown spic, dark hair who wears semiformal clothes with no color preference and listens to japanese noise and watches sports
also >tfwng

I'm the guy you want to be. Submit your possessions to me.

damn...

in my head I went, "yeah, fair" haha

Most of the shit on that image doesn't even apply to me, but if something I like shows up on one of these charts, I can't help but get triggered a little. I don't know why.

hey now i'm blonde and don't watch art house movies

What? It was just a generalization example of who I was talking about.

Just an opinion

Because nobody likes being classified or generalized lol. Its natural. I assume half the time hear charts are made with that in mind just to bait people thar thought they were unique or whatever.

Hey there

I'm all of them except for post punk and am khv

Well you also have to be skinny

>has a taste for modern classical
>likes avant-garde jazz
>is a fan of "world" music cassettes
>likes using a black n white icon of some old historical person to seem cultured
>likes kitsch "art"
>defends modern art
>fan of depressing philosophers
>is bisexual
>user of RYM or /daily/

i'm 5'9 and lightly tanned skinned but other than that pretty accurate

I am. I am /fit/

>Fan of "world" music
>Defends modern art
>Black and white pic

That's me. Don't know what constitutes a "depressing" philosopher tho.

all of them except 5 and 8

I mean it's a pretty good life

>6'0
>Long blond hair
>Some black clothes
>Listens to atmoblack
>no strong opinions about movies

I went to film camp. I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read Ayn Rand. I've been to Italy, I've been to France. I speak French! I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya, I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe.
I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food! I'm a foodie. I'm always on the look-out for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met... say that I have a lot of flavor.
I love my MacBook, but I also love my MacBook Pro. Because it has the word "pro" on it. Short for "prolapse". I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts.
The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years... that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic.

To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist and one more thing: if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", "you're" and "your", you're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

And yeah, Jenny Hval is my favorite artist. I've met God and guess what: she's black.

based charls

>6'1"
>pale skinned
>white
>guy
>dark hair
>post-punk

>wears a variety of colors
>favorite movie is Spider-Man 2

So close, yet so far.

>6'6" college basketball player
>listen to punk and math rock
>Jocks will never understand your tastes
fucking sweet thanks

this is me

and im gettin more pussy than you are t bh

>dawkins, camus and wes anderson all on the same image

someones got his stereotypes mixed up

Literally me except I don't listen to much post-punk anymore. Is that bad?

>the tumblr faux artistic side like Bergman
fucking end yourself you faggot