A house for people not cunning enough for Slytherin, brave enough for Gryffindor or autistic enough for Ravenclaw

>a house for people not cunning enough for Slytherin, brave enough for Gryffindor or autistic enough for Ravenclaw

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ua3M1O-WQrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True. They're chill af

What you're trying to do is very obvious and cringe worthy, /lit/ rejects

It's pretty insulting to our intelligence

HOWEVER

cunnying?

by process of elimination it is easy to deduce that Hufflepuff is where all the actual nice/chilled/fun people are

>gryffindor
proud, arrogant and jockular

>slytherin
malicious, twisted and evil

>ravenclaw
nerdy, insular and bookish

Hufflepuff has to be where all the drinkers, smokers, party animals and clowns must be

put me in Hufflepuff anyday

A FUCKING BADGER

It's literally Hogwart's Canada

Hermione is super smart but she doesn't get sorted into Ravenclaw... so I always interpreted that the House qualities didn't exactly reflect the student but instead reflect what the student saw as his or her most important qualities.

Hermione always tries to be brave, and that to her is more important than being intelligent... so she gets sorted into Gryffindor is how I imagined it to work.

So Hufflepuff probably has its share of smart and brave students, but they choose to define themselves through kindness?

Sounds like Best House to me...

>I always interpreted that the House qualities didn't exactly reflect the student but instead reflect what the student saw as his or her most important qualities.
I'm sure Neville didn't thought he was super courageous until he had to be one, better explenation would be Rowling wanted her self insert Hermonie to be with the cool kids.

>autistic enough for Ravenclaw
You mean intelligent

You're so a HufflePuff

The dude weed lmao of houses

no what actually happened was they were all supposed to be in different houses
Harry in Gryff
Herm in Raven
Ron in Huff

But she literally could not figure out a way for them to organically meet so she stuck them all in one house

Basically a house for normie wizards.

This makes a lot more sense.

Oh you've got a point. Maybe Neville lacked courage and so valued it.most? I am reading too much into a children's book user :(

>gryffindor
>lion

>slytherin
>snake

>ravencalw
>eagle

>hufflepuff
>badger

Fuck I probably would be Hufflepuff

This. I want to hang out in Hufflepuff and have a good time

>Hufflepuff has to be where all the drinkers, smokers, party animals and clowns must be
Well the head of house is the herbology professor, I guarantee they are all smoking something.

Slytherin BTFO

youtu.be/Ua3M1O-WQrM

Even regular badgers are not to be fucked with, they have been known to kill peoples dogs.

tfw no stoner sitcom about the nerdy losers in hufflepuff

Do you think the rule of not going into the forbidden forest was actually put in to prevent students from running out there to fug?

But that's what the room of requirement is for.

no because there are rape happy centaurs, hippogryphs, and maneating fucking spiders in the forest

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link to where she said that?

Hufflepuff was a mistake. It's for the people who are average as shit in all possible ways. Godric and Salazar were fucking badasses. Rowena at least got to torment her killer. No one gives a shit about Helena.

huff le puff if you know what i mean 420 smoke weed everyday