Why do they pretend they're different from one another?

Why do they pretend they're different from one another?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jul/03/argentina-murder-drug-cartels-misery-counter-poverty-claims
economist.com/node/21548242
economist.com/blogs/americasview/2013/09/argentinas-official-statistics
businessinsider.com/argentine-inflation-its-tough-when-all-you-get-is-lies-2013-5
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-economy-statistics-idUSKCN0ZD1NJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but they are!!!

they're not.
the only different (civilized) is Argentina.

borders get blurry otherwise

>Canada

they will post whatever retarded stat makes them feel a little bit less of a subhuman compared to us, but the reality is that they are just a bunch of niggers.

Colombia is more similar to Brazil

Central america is mostly similar to each other and southern mexico although panama and costa rica are more similar to each other than anything else.

Cuba and the DR are more similar to Haiti than to most of LA

Peru,Bolivia,and Paraguay are all native as fuck with lots of pure natives(mestizo for Paraguay) and native languages

Argentina and Chile are southern cone
also Chile is very mestizo probably the most similar to mexico though.
Argentina is a meme "European" nation.

Lie, the only not horrible is Costa Rica, all the others awfull, especially the Indian triangle, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru

> Colombia similar to Brazil
All the rest is ok

panama is almost the same and better actually

It is genetically anyhow, more Afro culture and black people lots of "hotness culture" and beautiful natural wonders *mountains and shit mate.
but thanks for the approval for the rest

>le costa rica and panama are good countries meme

Good post country only known for being next to the US

Mexico's culture is known worldwide. Part because its also next to the US, but mostly because its not a cucked nation that actually shows pride.

because they can't deal with the fact that they are the backyard of glorious and beloved México

Redpill me on South America.

Is any of it white? Is any of it worth knowing about?

there's no better red pill than this and

Argentina is "mud" white lots of Meds
it's still a failure though personism is a shitty meme and doesn't work at all

No, the entirety of South America is irrelevant. The fact that you see more things about Argentina on Sup Forums than in actual media shows how irrelevant they are.

>this guy again
you REALLY want to be the next mexico is white poster, do you?

my stats are real, not made up.
you're just a retarded jungle shitskin.

me more smartest of iurope

from the prehispanic era u got Cuzco there in Peru, Tenochtitlan and Palenque in Mexico, from the Hispanic era maybe Cartagena de indias and la Habana Vieja but there's lots of places like that, and 4 fun Costa Rica, Cuba, Riviera Maya, Argentina maybe to eat meat and Peru 4 fish

t. mexican shitskin

>"m-my stats are real because they come in pretty pictures a-and because I say so!"
so... THIS is what having bolivian heritage is like

>country thats not the US
>caring about US politics
literal fucking cucks, they dont even try to hide it anymore.

EL NARIZON, everybody

Northeast Brazil looks like Venezuela and Colombia.
North Brazil looks like Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia (kinda?).
South Brazil looks like Argentina and Uruguay.

Brazil is too big to look like just one country.

are you retarded?
it says the source for each one of the maps.
jesus christ I heard about paraguayans being stupid, but this is the second time I see someone with your flag do the same thing, if it was you both times, I'm afraid you're legitimately retarded, you stupid shitskin.

>I was literally right
KEK

I wasn't the first one you replied to, lad. More people dislike Argentina than you think.

>Be Argentina
>irrelevant

How does it feel knowing the majority of the US doesn't give two shits about your joke of a nation?

Probably a summerfriend but it's way better than the submissive faggots that usually post under argentine flag as of late. I still wish i could ban every latino poster, you included memby.

>More smelly, retarded, shitskin midgets dislike Argentina than you think

no, I'm well aware that you all subhumans hate us because we are superior.

Caribbean actually Mr. white man
i would generally agree with this
like my countryman said people mostly dislike Argentina i know so many people especially Latinos here who hate argies

>be Argentina
>provide fake statistics to make yourself look somehow better than everyone else, including Chile
>investors from all over the world stop investing on your shithole for that very reason
>forever in an economic crisis with inflation rates that only go up

>"at least I'm white, first world and superior, clearly the epitome of perfection"

theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jul/03/argentina-murder-drug-cartels-misery-counter-poverty-claims
economist.com/node/21548242
economist.com/blogs/americasview/2013/09/argentinas-official-statistics
businessinsider.com/argentine-inflation-its-tough-when-all-you-get-is-lies-2013-5
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-economy-statistics-idUSKCN0ZD1NJ

Its not that people hate you, its just that no one gives a fuck about you. I could live the rest of my life without once thinking about your country and I would not have missed out on anything.

>like my countryman said people mostly dislike Argentina
not him, but there is no reason to dislike Argentina, unless you believe in memes

We are our own thing

We speak Orcish ein shit

if that were true you wouldn't be answering, you're clearly triggered.

This people will have the guts to call themselves mestizos when they are 100% indios.

I enjoy calling cunts out for what they are.

>Be you
>Claim to be unique
>Suck American dick like the rest of the cucked countries

lmao truly one of a kind

>Suck American dick like the rest of the cucked countries

what did he mean by this?

>CHI11!!!
>HAHA you have to go back!!!

>a-am I cool yet guys?

CHI

I don't like americans, I was showing you that you are pure filth that left its shithole only to ruin yet another country.
and it did get you triggered, take a look at this thread
>nobody cares about you

kek

good post

>triggered
>he says while posting some pictures from his folder filled with thousands of pics trashing Mexicans
You got me. Clearly this is not something you do daily, right? Who the hell would spend their life on this board?

I thought the Asians being intelligent meme was actually real. Wtf

feels good to be the only country developed in the region

Bravo Chile!

>"it cites a """source""" so it's clearly 100% legitimate and doesn't need any sort of verification because it aligns with my views"
you might actually have brain damage, my bolivian friend

sometimes I wish that as well
sometimes

Yeah, look how other countries try to prove their superiority while we and everyone else knows about our total supremacy
Why even try, rest of Latam?
By the way, Panama is chilean clay.

i don't actually but there are many reasons aside from memes, even though you guys killed your black population(and in case you forgot I'm black) to be "white" it's whatever
I'll still visit

>chilean clay

THIS!

They are all extensions of mexican culture and are butthurt about it.

Reminder that mexican culture is HISPANIC culture to anyone who matters.

Stay butthurt.

Brazil inherited most of Mexican culture. Brazil is by definition Honorary Mexican.

we need more coast

>there is no reason to dislike Argentina, unless you believe in memes
>implying you aren't arrogant fucks

K Javier

México isn't southamerica we don't know a fuck. If spaniards call us "sudaka" it is just the peruvians argentines and chileneans there,so they think we are indio as them.

Personally all of them look the same

>chileneans

I'm only related to Venezuela, Ecuador and Panama, and maybe Costa Rica and Peru

similarity to Colombia from more similar to less: Equator, Vuvuzuela, Costa Rica, Peru (especially the northern highlands), Panama, the rest. Brazil is somewhat similar but not really, and it's too far away.

nope, Colombia is 70% Mestizo (white-indio mix), 30% Mulatto/Trirracial/Black/Whatever else.

Brazil is like 50/50 white or "Castizo" (stupid word but anyway) and Mulatto/Black.

Brazil ""mountains"" aren't comparable to Colombian Andes.

Northeast Brazil is nothing like Colombia. Colombia is very Andean and Indio. The Pacific coast is deep jungle and our Andes are green. Northeast has that sertao thing and has much more Black admixture.

And Uruguay?

Why does Canada pretend they're different from USA?

I am honestly surprised our national IQ is even that high to begin with. I wonder what the mean IQ is for white Americans only.

he is right tho

argentina is the only decent 1st world latino country

yeah they had some problems last 2 decades but they will rise again

half of white in Brazil are mestizo they just call themselves white
is awesome

>only decent
chile? uruguay??

uruguay

chile is 1.5

but our Mestizos are much more Indio.

Brazil in general has more Black admixture it seems. In here Blackness is mainly a coastal thing; 70% of the population is Andean and not very black (or not black at all in most cases), except for a few spots like Cali.

>this is another America's let me tell you about your country episode

>but our Mestizos are much more Indio.
I know that, Brazil didn't have a lot of indios it was not very populated before colonization.

did you even read the post the point is to show canadian and american memes about all of LA being Mexican is nonsense and there are pockets of similarity

Colombia is 35% white, 45% mestizo, 15% mulatto, 4% black, 1% indigenous

here goes the european saying Argentina is civilized and better than the rest only because they're white

I heard that coastal Colombia is similar to the Spanish Caribbean nations

>Colombia is 35% white

huehuehue

you must be that boyaco that wants everyone to think that we're related to Bolivia, please gtfo

yes, somewhat, for one, Caribbean Colombians have a similar accent to that of Cuba or the DR.

The Pacific Coast is very African in many ways. Also, indigenous (mainly Embera) and Mestizo.

well yeah

not only that they are white, they have also european culture and style

argentina is cleaner than rest of SA countries and overall everything is working there

is not similar, is literally the same, this guy is a fucking literal indio and wants everyone to think that we are Peru 2.0

>Mexico
"no"

We don't have anything with the far south, parts of CA yeah but in first they spanish dont have the "S" ,they culture look the same, exepcion Uruguay they all have amerindian complex.

he said COASTAL Colombia, retard.

how do you know so much about this country, mate?

Just curious, have you ever been to South America?

>argentina is cleaner than rest of SA countries and overall everything is working there

good b8.

>Parce on parce crime

Well... some colombians looks like Spaniards

and why don't you specify that most of the people who lives in the northern part of your precious andes talk the same as they do? it's not a coastal accent, EVERYONE IN THE NORTHERN PART TALKS LIKE THAT

yes

and pretty much this where the first along with cuba

I have some relatives there...
yeah

cleaner than your amerindian shithole named Boyaca

Colombians in Miami think they're white

are you really THAT retarded?

the blue area/northern part IS the Coast. there is no Andes there. the west part of Santander is the "Magdalena medio".

thought it had a normal size

kek
ok nahuel

There is a difference.

>landlocked area
>part of the coast
>intelectuales boyacos

ya empezó el autista bananameño a forzar su mierda.

el mismo mapa dice que es costa y que son caribeños. Dios, qué puto paisicario más retrasado y negado.

>Cuba that high

Kys

Te molesta?