Has Sup Forums honored their queen lavren mayberry today? (this time with out the retardedness)

Has Sup Forums honored their queen lavren mayberry today? (this time with out the retardedness)

>without the retardness
user, that's impossible.

qt scottish pixie queen :3

forgot mah pic

"who's making ya smile like that"

bb

Why does the queen of /my/ change every 10 minutes?

She's always been queen. :D

Mods, PLEASE REMOVE WAIFUFAGS

waifuisim ins't just a part of Sup Forums but the whole fucking board.

>user! don't walk up on me like that when I'm doing my make up, you scared me.

>left eye
>The Eye of Horus
She's one of them now. I knew it wouldn't be long until she was initiated into being a part of the elite. Our qt's gone.

:(

>user, i'm not part of the elite, i just have demons controlling me, don't worry baby!

SATANA DIABOLUS

Great music

>worshipping a whore

kek. worse than grimes fags.

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

Brandon's american, so the jews mutilated his cock and removed the foreskin and making him less sensitive to pleasure.

>poor baby.

>I'm sorry Brandon, But I'm sure I can make you hips twitch as I make you cum, I'll swallow too. I like the way you taste and have your hand on the back of my head, forcing me not to stop.

Y'all want to know why I like her so much, she's what I've been looking for and have came so close to what I'm looking for. I'm a very leftist democrat and want a girl that feels the same way.

I've met some girls like her before, but they were so out of fucking reach that it broke my heart.

I know that feel Brandon. I know it well. She's just a figurehead for your loneliness and sexual frustration.

dem legs