/Indie/

>No indie thread

Let's change that. Post indie you're listening to, whether it be indie rock, pop, electronic, or anything else.

youtu.be/MKs0IKmPek8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjWXen-Niqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh, i almost forgot, self-bump for best canadashit

>No indie thread

No need for one when the whole board is indie hipster bullshit.

indie =/= hipster

this tbhfam

INDEH
youtube.com/watch?v=CjWXen-Niqc

Everything Everything is pretty good.

is this the best toyko police club album so far? i went to see them live once and everyone basically was there for "Wait Up" to be played

forgot pic

indie is dead bro. its 2017

Indie has been shit for almost a whole decade

canadian indie is some of the best music around these days. Metric, TPC, the Arkells, they're all still great. RIP Plumtree, though, I do miss that band.

all their albums are crap. their lesson in crime ep is their only good output.

lesson in crime was good yeah, but i wouldn't say all their albums were crap.

goat? goat.

how does Sup Forums feel about mother mother?

I really liked this album.

One of my favorite band in high school. I'm Canadian so it wasn't hard to see them live. They would do the university circuit back then. Touch Up is probably the favorite

goat

oh, really? they're pretty big in terms of indie now so they play larger shows, but i live near toronto so i could likely see them. i was hoping to see these guys and the arkells live some time.

So do they put on a good show?

The last time I saw them was at Ottawa Bluesfest in.. I wanna say 2010 or 2011. Can't remember.

What I do remember is that I had a really excellent time, and in fact it was the first and only time I crowd surfed which was a pretty cool experience. They played with tremendous energy though and put little spins on their songs in live fashion that killed it, such as blending a couple of their songs for a while over 8 minutes or so.

damn, i need to see them then. I've been to see Tokyo Police Club and The Elwins so far, both great concerts, would highly recommend. Anyway, thank you for cementing my motivation to buy tickets!

Oh I've seen them. Pretty good live. Not a big fan anymore, but I liked them in high school.

Hey, one of my best friends is in the Elwins. Nice guys.

oh? which member? I really liked seeing them live, you can tell they actually love performing.

it can't be cringe when you're this qt

Bassist

The only indie record I can still legitimately enjoy is Arcade Fire's Funeral.

And this

oh man, that is a good one.

Anyone listen to Woods? They out out a good album last year. Check out "Sun City Creeps"

it's the last good album they put out.

elephant shell is my favourite but lesson in crime is great too

Just recently found these guys and listened through their stuff and holy shit, how have I missed them this long?

I love this album.

DIIV > Beach Fossils desu

this one is so great

love that stupid drum machine so much

Yeah they're fun, Broadway is great and even though the rest never hit the same high I'm still fond of them. You'd like Brian Jonestown Massacre if you don't already listen to 'em.