>kek uncontroably

edgy

that is very cool of you user

holy shit is it 2006

recording?

well, someone do it and vocaroo it already

You can't record things that never happened

uhh this isn't Sup Forums

why didn't you ask for a signed copy of tdkr?

HAHA TROLL XD

>ask "hows chumlee doing?"
he's doing much better than you would think. no jail, only misdemeanor if he's a good kid until 2019.

>On March 9, 2016, Chumlee's home was raided during the course of an investigation into sexual assault allegations.

Always sexual assault charges, when will these fabrications end?

Its fucking chumlee. Any bitch he looks at will scream sexual assault because he's fat and creepy looking.

newfag

> image.jpg

ITT: It's 2010 again.

What are you guys gonna do different? Me? I'm gonna order crab legs.

so the sexual assault allegations were false and they raided his house based on those false accusations. so they raid his house and find drugs for personal use. there is no law saying you have to register your firearms in the usa so all his guns were legal. now they raided his house based on a false claim and still get to charge him with drugs and get to confiscate his weapons. land of the fucking free

Sometimes i want to fucking kill as many soldiers and cops that i can. Fuck america and its shit government.

>no jail, only misdemeanor
>meanwhile Jake Lloyd spent 9 months in jail and continues to rot away in a psych ward
it isn't fair!

t. Billy "Coldsteel" Smith, thirteen year old anime enthusiast and future diabetic.

Thats what he gets for being a shit child actor and taking apart in the rape of starwars.

Fuck off u elitist cunt!

-Posted from the iphone he got for Christmas

uuuu

Blow your brains out iphone poster memeing fuck!

Is that Rick Ross?