Post in this thread if your greatest ally is exceptional and cool

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#Trade_with_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ireland_(Maine)#War_of_1812
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how can you brofist when you're a ball without fists

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

How do you know they don't have fists? Perhaps they are microscopically small.

France has no allies, fat burgers like you should stop trying to push this meme, trying to gain a bit of prestige through an alliance with us, how laughable

Why are USA and France allies again?
Is it just to spite the Albion?

>we wouldn't exist without their help in the revolution
>we helped them out in WW2 or something
>they gave us the Statue of Liberty

france wanted to annoy britain, usa though they actually gave shit about them

>le greatest allies
They've done jackshit for us since the revolution and they only interfered because they wanted to fuck over Britain. Objectively the only ally that both shares ideological ground with us historically and consistentally likes us is Britain or Poland.

I hope you guys don't pay too much attention to Hollande's sperging out about Trump, this guy is a genuine autist and nobody likes him. Not that I think Trump is that awesome, but he had few points, he got elected fair and square and he's holding to his promises at least which is more than I can say about any French politician today. The left has gone crazy, and it's really not about protecting the interests of the poor and the workers anymore.

Britain is run by the biggest control freaks in the entire western world. It's even worse than France. The only thing it shares with the US ideologically is being workaholics.

The eternal gaul is incapable of understanding civilized concepts of international cooperation. They know only war and treachery.

Poland is our greatest ally.

>tfw France will never love you back

We do love you. We just want to dominate the world in your place.

>usa though they actually gave shit about them
No one actually thinks that.

In reality, France and USA just happened to have more aligning ideologies and goals than conflicts.

France helps USA to fuck Britain over.
USA/Brit relations/trade is lower.
France starts revolution based on US revolution.
Unfortunately they "fail" and Napoleon comes to power.
Americans happy to fuel pre-WW1 started by Napoleon.
Brits salty so they start shit US 1812.
France sells exposed (and technically spanish) clay to americans on a bet to take europe.
US gets land for money which is used to fuel the french war machine.
Later france gives us a cool statue and we don't have many major wars against each other.

Every other major/regional power, US has a reason to hate or be hated by:

Britain - revolution, 1812
China - 8 nation alliance, cold war, various wars
Japan - WW2, nukes, military bases
Spain - Spanish American war, USA picking on their colonies.
Russia - Cold war, backing Japan in russo jap war
Germany - WW1, WW2
Italy - WW2

Only France would have literally no reason to fuck us over.

Which country is Guatemala's greatest ally?

>we wouldn't exist without their help in the revolution
Half of Europe did
>we helped them out in WW2 or something
You helped half of Europe
>they gave us the Statue of Liberty
Oh, okay

French too maybe,
I don't know, from what i've just read you got your independence as a result of france invading spain, didn't you?
This point of view of mine is higly documented by a full two minutes reading i just had about guatemalan history.

>The only thing it shares with the US ideologically is being workaholics.
We have more public holidays than you though.

You forgot:
>John Adams is such an incompetent president he nearly starts a war with France
>Francophone Thomas Jefferson becomes president, smooths things over and buys the Louisiana territory from Napoleon

>France
>not Russia

*Francophile
Whatever.

both fags, lmao

>Brits salty so they start shit US 1812.
I fucking love the American education system.

It's true. You were capturing American sailors and forcing them into your navy to fight Napoleon.

Yeah, so what? You still started the war by invading Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#Trade_with_France

British "education"

>In 1807, Britain introduced a series of trade restrictions via a series of Orders in Council to impede neutral trade with France, with which Britain was at war. The United States contested these restrictions as illegal under international law.[23] Also, historian Reginald Horsman states, "a large section of influential British opinion, both in the government and in the country, thought that America presented a threat to British maritime supremacy".[24]

>The American merchant marine had come close to doubling between 1802 and 1810, making it by far the largest neutral fleet. Britain was the largest trading partner, receiving 80% of U.S. cotton and 50% of other U.S. exports. The British public and press were resentful of the growing mercantile and commercial competition.[25] The United States' view was that Britain's restrictions violated its right to trade with others.

Yes? Nice job only posting the bit that fits your narrative.

Wrong.
>The United States declared war for several reasons, including trade restrictions brought about by the British war with France, the impressment of as many as 10,000 American merchant sailors into the Royal Navy,[5] British support for Native American tribes fighting European American settlers on the frontier, outrage over insults to national honor during the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, and interest in the United States in expanding its borders west.[6] The British government, which felt it had done everything in its power to try to avert the war, were dismayed by the American declaration, and believed it to have been an opportunistic ploy by President Madison to annex Canada while it was fighting a ruinous war with France.[7] [8]

>Implying you ever learned about the War of 1812 in school

>>we wouldn't exist without their help in the revolution
>Nobody remember Spanish help to piss off England
Sad

>get told
>try to change the topic instead of just admitting you were wrong
Normally I would say something about Britain, but most Brits I've met (on Sup Forums btw) actually admit when they are wrong. It's on you buddy.

But think aboot it
>Raking leaves
>a bad thing

>>they gave us the Statue of Liberty

The Resolute desk is the superior and more useful gift.

Naw Brits are cunts tbqh m8

t.not the user arguing about the war of 1812

by that logic it's your fault that Pearl Harbour happened, you shouldn't have put oil restrictions on Japan.

I mean you could just read that whole section about American Expansionism but then I doubt whether Americans are actually capable of introspection.

yes
plus our revolution helped them have one

and an american permanently altered paris's gene pool while he was over there

wow get fucked then

Yeah but they do, and they come with opinions like that.

Thus, shitty jingoistic education.

See

Doesn't matter how the War of 1812 started

what matters is that we finished it

At least get your analogies right.

War declarer = Japan/Britain
Japan = we stopped trading with them
Britain = we traded with them we just traded with France too and Brits trying to impose sanctions on France by raiding out boats, looting them, and killing those on board.

p.s. don't (YOU) me leaf.

>Finished it
>After we had already finished it
Okay then.

Estonia?

More like Bestonia

uruguay is pretty rad

Nice gift and in honesty it is quite useful, but you only gave that to us because we returned a whole marine ship back to you.

France gave us the statues with no strings attached.

>War declarer = Japan/Britain
>Britain
There's that dang old education again.

Uhh... The leaves and Brits won.

>implying it wasnt
our cripled dictator had been supporting the monarchy and communists since well before we entered the war, the only reason he didnt declare war at the same time as the uk is our populace was very anti war (WWI left us with a bad taste in our mouths, and there were many german-americans, especially after WWI ended)

pearl harbor was the sinking of the maine 2.0

British Education is the same. Every time I hear or talk about WW2 and Britain's involvement with someone who only learned about it in school always shits up a storm when I mention that Britain would have been invaded without US involvement or at the very least would have had to make a truce.

Britain did a lot during the war but to say the US did less in comparison is laughable (which is what most of these retards go on about in the 'discussion')

No it's not, my fellow McBurger is just a tard, although you were doing cuntish things, we did start and lose the war.

Go the fuck back to canada leaf.

tell that to Ol Hickory

a stalemate is not a loss

a stalemate versus the most powerful empire in the world is a little better than a loss

Feel like this image would be much better if he was drinking milk from an old fashioned glass bottle instead of what he has there.

I'm American, not a C*n*dian

>France gave us the statues with no strings attached.

They've acted snooty to Americans ever since.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ireland_(Maine)#War_of_1812

could've kept Maine if we wanted to.

>The leaves and Brits won
>I'm American, not a C*n*dian
Leave leaf.

>stalemate
British goals achieved : Canada entriely defended, burning of enemies Capitol as a bonus
>American goals achieved : literally nothing
Okay lad.

hmmmmmmm

What is Finland doing to protect Estonia?

>They've acted snooty to Americans ever since.
they did that before they gave us a statue too

you apperently dont know the french all that well

True, but as the continent is not a giant Wendy's, we didn't really win.

>
Should have...it's full of freaks and nonces anyways

Posting as Maine's sole connection to the contiguous states (NH) you could have and nobody would have cared. They're only good for farming sea spiders.

our goals were to stop you from abducting our sailors, and to recognize us as a sovereign nation, which was again achieved

we failed to annex canada sure, but that was just a means to an end, and it worked our quite well for us

French are always snooty. It's their charm point like tsunderes.

Brit however are like yandere cunts. You seem all proper and posh, but turn to be bat shit crazy cunts.

Like how the Brits vowed to strafe America during the revolution. Or that time you decimated the French fleet (you guys were allies btw). Or that time you timed a co-ordinated attack and deliberately let them charge first to minimalize your own casualties but seriously heavy costs to the aussies.

>Leaf
There's a US flag in my room, and Washington is technically American, so your argument is invalid.

we should've, it would've made it much easier to access the Maritimes

D'aww Americans think they have a similar relationship with France like we do. Cute.

Actually we looted the capital and then burned it. It's was then Toronto.

Also you did burn washington, but we evacuated all the valuables because the crown had to pay for soldiers, ship them over, link them to the canadian forces, fight all the way down to washington, and then find that there were no valuables there and then spend fuel (that you bought) to set it aflame.

Also whitehouse never burned down, it's made of stone.

Fuck off cunt, America-France together for ever

owning a flag doesn't make you American tbqh

just post your passport

oh wait, if you're a true American then chances are you don't even own one lmfao

>the impressment meme
Which we ended before the war began. You invaded anyway.

Just accept it you little faggot. You were the aggressor, and then you lost. It's that simple.

Your national anthem's tune is from an English drinking song. Another good gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

I'm renewing it so I can go to Mexico soon, and also die by the rake leaf.
F
AF
EAF
LEAF
EAF
AF
F

any fucking paki nigger can own a flag.

terrorists had american flags before they burned them yelling death to america....

shit's probably made in china too.

>Great Britain not only ceded Florida to Spain but the Mediterranean island of Minorca as well
kek

Shyna?

It was a contest? Of course we don't help them more than their NATO allies, we have quite a lot of border to cover and can expect no more help than perhaps volunteers and some mittens like last time

We are literally just buffer zone to Sweden and useful idiots to rest of the world

We would help you

You've let Estonia down.

who cares

I do

Easy to say from an island base

And I'd interject that very few of you guys in the west would even have to take arms personally if shit hit the fan

I love this image, holy shiiiit hahaha

also, france right? possibly brits but uhhh...

idk, france notice me

>What is the xyz affair

>implying Georgians have one

shit that happened a long ass time ago. Talleyrand did literally nothing wrong