ITT admit once and for all that you wish you were american

ITT admit once and for all that you wish you were american

They don't have to admit it. We already know that they do. That's why they constantly mock us. They are hiding their love and admiration for us. It's like how girls are mean to boys that they have a crush on and vice versa.

Not even once.
You can't even imagine the amount of american booty that are interested in me just because of the brazilian mojo.

It is truly a debilitating experience

would not be again/10

>tfw could have been born an emaciated african baby with aids
>tfw born white american male in a semi-wealthy family

I wish I was American

god tier would be being born in scandinavia and then moving to the united states

>have more money on average
>receive a cheap / free badass education
>already good at english
>be rich in murrica as a highly skilled worker
>bitches all want to fuck you because you're ultra white with an accent

some days I wish I lived in America, somewhere comfy where it's always warm and I can just enjoy cars year round

I love America more than the average Canadian, but I don't wish I was American

Fag

pros :
Gun/self-defense rights
Legalizing weed
Beautiful country
Produced most of the entertainment I enjoyed in my life

Cons :
Healthcare cost
You're workaholics, I'm not willing to work 80 hours a week in order to be "free"

Yeah I'll move to the US, when I'm a fucking millionnaire lmao.

>80 hour weeks
It's more like 40

Oh and I forgot, in the cons : you have 1% of your population in the prison system. That's fucked up.

fuck off i rather die

i want to work in a surf shop and do dawn patrols and run over angry locals only types with a gigantic longboard

I love you too France, but you need to learn the value in work. Also, you forgot that our country has a great Constitution and governmental design overall. Your country is beautiful too.

they should be there

I actually wish I was Italian.

I know, the differences between France and the US tend to be exagerated work-wise. But I still think you're a little better off in France if you don't like working too much like me (the wages are shit though).

>was

You're seriously rationalizing this.

Honestly, I think there's a scumbag in all of us seriously, you can't just put everyone behind bars like that, it means there's seriously fucked about your society. Many of them are there over seriously minor shit too.

I guess I wouldn't overly mind being American, but I'm fairly happy where I am right now to be honest

doing drugs shouldn't put you in jail

being a drug dealer or committing crime to pay for your addiction should, but not the act of actually taking drugs.

>you need to learn the value in work

People only think working is good since the 16th century, it's a protestant/capitalist thing. People avoided it when they could afford to before that, and rightfully so. I take no pride in working my ass off for a shit pay, unless I enjoy it, it's not really work then.

>Also, you forgot that our country has a great Constitution and governmental design overall

This is true. And French constitution is shit, I wish it was more like yours.

Did you create this self defense mechanism when you were in high school?

nah

no

I ADMIT NOTHING!!!!!!!

I almost was, but then the leader of our exchange trip was caught stealing shit and the whole thing was cancelled. My mom was pregnant of me at the time
I would have been born in Florida mind you.

>no culture
>shit food
>healthcare costs a lot and it's shit
>full of niggers and spics
>feminism
>retarded president
>get shot

No thanks

these are the things you tell yourself to feel like you don't live in an inferior country, to suppress your desire to be american

France has a 35 hour work week and now they wanna cut it down to 32.

America has a 40 hour work week, but people work second or third jobs because they wanna make money.

Trust me, this is a shithole

>Many of them are there over seriously minor shit too.

You have no idea what your talking about

>wanting to live in a country where race war is about to start
wew

>not wanting to kill niggers

>tfw both my parents are Swiss and immigrated to the US
>tfw born in the USA with dual citizenship in Switzerland
>tfw married a woman from South Korea

Life can't get any better.

hast du Deeeeutsch gelernt?

Shut up lol

>In 4 years you will see the final tragic culmination of the America Is The Greatest meme