I'd never thought I'd see the day when a Conservative would hail Hopsin as the pinnacle of conscious hip hop

I'd never thought I'd see the day when a Conservative would hail Hopsin as the pinnacle of conscious hip hop.

Hopsin is quintessential redpillcore .

I liked his raps about chem trails

OH FOR FUCK SAKES.

Based Fantano ripped this idiot a new asshole. Hope these stupid alt-righters fade away into obscurity soon.

smooth groove herbo

the alt-right is literally nu-fedora
the faux 'perfect cold rationality and objectivity,' internet memes, victimhood are all still there
they've just had enough of being friendzoned and went overboard blaming feminism and minorities for their social insecurities

smooth grooves, herbo

t. nu-male

Conservative here

I agree with you that the victimhood is cringeworthy. I fully agree with that. I can't stand the faggots that blame all their failures on the jews while not doing anything to better themselves.

However, as a former "progressive", I really am sick and tired of PC crap, it is incredibly stifling. That's my opinion anyway. And especially with the media's war on white people (pic related), it's fucking annoying.

As I say, blaming this stuff for your failures is pathetic. But wanting a planet that doesn't actively hate people like you is a reasonable request, in my opinion.

>inb4 "no one hates white people, you white privileged idiot!"

False, while obviously not everyone does, many liberals do.

>I can't stand the faggots that blame all their failures on the jews
literally no one does this

Smooth Grooves, Herbo

>many liberals do
many being the dozen or so tumblr posts you've taken as some sort of epidemic?

Get real. The alt-right/neo-reactionaries are the new bronies and have literally switched places the with SJWs for having the largest stick up their ass.

I swear, once you people get out of college and stop paying attention to these PC retards (I used to care too), it fades into obscurity.

that guy looks cool.

>The alt-right/neo-reactionaries are the new bronies
except they have jobs and are usually married. all bronies are leftists cucks

>except they have jobs are are usually married

oh my kek.

postmodernism

>media's war on white people

I'm a regular Sup Forumstard and yes, some people do (not everyone, but there are some losers)

>many being the dozen or so tumblr posts you've taken as some sort of epidemic?
No. Literally mainstream news publications are doing it. Picture related.

>Get real. The alt-right/neo-reactionaries are the new bronies and have literally switched places the with SJWs for having the largest stick up their ass.
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to global politics over the last year or so then!

>I swear, once you people get out of college
I'm 25 years old my friend and I've entered the world of work. I was on the PC bandwagon back in the first year of university, but then I outgrew that when I realised it was fucking annoying to real people in the real world.

Do you have a job? If so, how the fuck can you stand the constant "white people should do this, white people are responsible for that" crap?

Don't you think "holy fuck why can't they just let us all get along, and also why are people going on about "toxic masculinity" all the fucking time, why can't we just let everybody be whoever they are"?

Because that's how the working world made me feel. And especially seeing my taxes going on bullshit like refugee crap. I ain't paying for no goddamn fucking refugees when we've got hundreds of fucking problems in our country! (Britain in my case)

>media's war on white people

HAHAHHAHAHA

White people actually have the biggest fucking victim complexes

>all bronies are leftists cucks
I was in the pony community for years, the opposite is true. Most of my former communities have turned into Sup Forumslite. Ponychan in particular is basically an alt right petting zoo now.
>citing the Huffington Post and Salon as evidence of a war against white people
Is it ok for me to cite info wars as a mediawide war against minorities?

>all bronies are leftists
O I AM LAFFIN

Smooth Grooves, Herbo

>how the fuck can you stand the constant "white people should do this, white people are responsible for that" crap?
because i can see past my own ego?

White people can't take jokes, only land

>Sup Forumsfags
>employed
>married

Smoothies groovies, herbies

HErbie Ngiga

>married
>"OMG WHY ARE WOMEN SUCH SLUTS"

Went into Fantano's video expecting him to be a faggot for reviewing reviews, but he actually systematically wrecked that guy.