Street Vincent

Is Annie the most consistently good musicians ever?

man, she's so talented.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
youtu.be/q0P_ePNjs0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you kristen wiig.
i hate you

Already forgotten about Grimes?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

you should really get help

No, her last LP lacks on flow and only has 3 good songs.

Slut vincent

>very unfeminist of you, user
>shame
>*slaps you in the face and spits down your throat

wat do

Fuck off autist take your gay fantasy role play somewhere else

She has no good albums

Time for Pitchfork to pull the plug on her career

i can't imagine how awful she will look in 5 years

she's the girl version of father john misty

Why does "Street Vincent" lie so much?

youtu.be/q0P_ePNjs0Y

hail comrade Clark

I'm kind of surprised she did this (or agreed to this) dictator image thing with how much she's been complaining about Trump on Twitter for his supposed dictator-like actions.

Would love this to be the aesthetic of the new album though.

dig out your mosins and skss, /mcu/

desu Annie looks super pretty with the long and wavy curls. Her makeup is also on point in the video.

I'm quite impressed that she's managed to take some time to be funny, considering how restless she's been on twitter lately.

Why does Sup Forums hate St Vincent?

it's all ironic

she's ghostly pale

I read somewhere that she didn't vote Trump. I burned all my illegally downloaded St. Vincent FLACs in response.

bump

Are you going to post this thread every single day?

Maybe in the same way they hate Grimes. A confused hate-love relationship.

Good

Trumparinas get triggered so easy

She's pretty cute for someone in her mid 30s and I like her voice.

nah man, not even close to my level of pale-ness

Paris is Burning is her only good song. Prove me wrong.

yes she is

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

Sexy and elegant

What's her endgame?

To overdose on pussy juice.

Most of her albums are 6's and 7's, one is an 8, so yeah, she's consistent.

[Embed]

Yeah she is consistently good, but she's never great

>BIG BLACK
what did she mean by this?

She's always great, except on that Byrne collab. Marry Me, Actor, Strange Mercy, St. Vincent, they're all amazing albums.

She's had her tongue up Kristen Stewart's butt hole so I'm pretty jealous of her.

I wanna punch cara adamlevine in the head

who doesn't

Me, I'm a st vincent fan myself

St. Vincent is a really mediocre artist, who has yet to contribute anything significant to the field, to the genre, or to the zeitgeist of contemporary culture.

She should have been left in the scrapheap of the Indie Rock of yesteryear, but her physical appearance, conformity and marketability kept her on the fringes of relevance, so 16-28 year old males left in the Indie Rock graveyard can slowly make the transition to the new order of pop-infested trash. They will buy magazines with her face on the cover, they will buy her guitar range, follow her social media platforms, and convince they are listening to a serious musician, and a 'relevant' person.

Annie Clark is one of the most fake people in the industry, a total fraud. Her new appearance tells the tale, thinned out cheeks, dyed hair, the crackhead aesthetic might be the only thing that's genuine about her now.

That is a hideous coat.

Fuck you, hater

you have shit taste in music and you deserve to go deaf you ignorant son of a bitch

Make sure you nu-males get Annie's brand new Signature Model™ Guitar if you want her affections! Indie Rock™ is still alive!

WTF that guitar is just a bunch of primitive geometric shapes put together

It's cool, just like Annie a.k.a St Vincent is cool.

It's SUPPOSED to look like that! Just like Annie's face is SUPPOSED to look like a crackhead. It's fashion.

You should have said
>I don't like her music and my opinion is objective so everyone that likes her is a noomale faggot that clearly only cares about image unlike me, even though i have no arguments on why her music is bad, so i just make up bullshit strawmans and say she's FAKE and a TOTAL FRAUD.