/got/ general

Season 1 was boring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gtOWR5r20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yfw Davos son is still alive
>Is now a scarred devout fire worshipper
>After Davos kills Mel, he's going to be killed by his son by way of fire
>The burning of Davos brings Stannis back, who proceeds to stab Davos son through the heart, thus creating light bringer and bringing him full circle

Screen cap this. D&D are dumb enough to do shit like this, you just know.

yeah, too many characters and no cool dragons or battles

Season 1 peaked in episodes 4-8.

Bend the knee to Stannis, rightful husbando and protector of /got/

Make a list of best characters:

1. Stannis
2. Darkstar

Azor Who?

Azor (you)

Why would she say this if she believes in the Old Gods?

Joffery is such a retarded little shit. All he had to do was spare Ned, marry and fuck that prime pure redhead pussy, and live old as ruler of Westeros. but no. He had to be a retard.

Current season is so boring that i've lost interest in the show. Literally nothing worth watching happens.

who do atheists say "bless you" after a sneeze? why do people say good bye, since it means "god be with you"?

She believes in both
They say the old gods and the new, the new are the seven.

not that user, but I thought the southerners believed in the new gods, the northers believed in the old gods, the ironborn believe in the drowned god (which also predates the new gods), and then there's all that lord of light shit and faceless men.

how do we know that northerners believe in both sets of gods? not saying they don't, but if they do then I missed something.

In fact, I've read northerners can't become actual knights, because they refuse to take the holy orders (since the vow is to the new gods)

Azor
by
Jon

Not all northerners do. But the ones who say they worship 'the old gods and the new' mean they believe in both.

The Stark children do. You know the woman who looked after Arya and Sansa in season 1, she was a septa.

Though its likely more lip service than actual full on religion. I doubt the sparrows would allow it for example.

soooooo any fellow redditors around here?

I'm aware that the faith of the 7 is a minority religion in the north. but the majority religion is that of the old gods of the forest, not a syncretic faith. a septa was watching over the starks because their mother wasn't from the north, she worshipped the 7 and had a septum built in winterfell.

I know. But people still say 'by the old gods and the new' and that's what it means.

Why don't you discuss Reddit on Reddit? What makes you think, 'oh I want to talk about Game of Thrones with some Redditors, better go to Sup Forums'

Uh... Jack Black?

>Davos will die offscreen at the Bastardbowl

when dusty mesa?

Frikidoctor is on the run now that HBO Latino told the corrupt Columbian police to teach him a lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gtOWR5r20

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

A LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

th....thank you

why did his jew sister kill him? it's not like this was a lethal wound or anything

>season 1
>boring

Because for me they are just fucking websites, not the core of my identity, you basement dwelling subhuman.

anyone know what the alien is saying?

Why did he die, but Arya didn't?

>everyone dies almost instantly
>arya survies multiple stabs, running a parkour, everything is fine