So, besides ABC, what was your favorite episode?

So, besides ABC, what was your favorite episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhx9Xc8RpVE
youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU
youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw
realitytvrevisited.com/search/label/Kitchen Nightmares
youtu.be/RUC5c8ItLKg
youtube.com/watch?v=trv2ZAyhZwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_J1GNmhYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OI OP COMEHERE

ALRIGHT NOW FUCK OFF

In the UK version there's a really cozy episode - season 5, episode 2 "Piccolo Teatro"

Tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Paris. Owner and 2 employees (1 chef, 1 waitress). Gordon runs off both employees and runs the restaurant solo proving that anyone who isn't a complete shit can make mad money in Paris with good food.

LISTEN UP

I NEED HOT 22, FRESH 33 AND 18

ALRIGHT YOU DONKEYS?

I loved that episode. Lazy scottish cunt.

>that feel when you're the gangster but your only heir to the family is a cat

Who is your kitchenfu?

kitchen waifu
not job waifu
not episode waifu

kitchen waifu

The Burger one where the dad was this Australian asshole who stole money from his fedora wearing nu-male son to start a shitty burger place. The fedora nu-male cried all the time because his dad was a piece of shit towards him. The head chef was really based and took no shit from the batshit crazy owners.

not jobfu*
not episodefu*
kitchen waifu

I was so mad I didn't even fuck up the ____fu part I meant to include to make a point

The amount of stupid in that guy was astonishing.

But I love how the other guy tricked him with saying Ramsey was being endearing.

Was that the one where they were trying to have a fine dining restaurant in the ghetto and so Ramsay turned it into a burger joint?

Just started this. What am I in for?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhx9Xc8RpVE

The owner of that is now a prostitute and sucks people off for money.

Marathon the whole episode and ask us what you thought of it

Where the fuck do I watch this show?

Unsurprising. Feckless twat.

Youtube.

FUCK OFF
YA DONKEY

Naw. It's the New Orleans one with the two idiot brothers.

The one with the hot lady manager with the terrible Mexicans cooking Italian food was one of faves. The manager was hot.

Also I like the two parter with the family that would take money from their son to maintain the restaurant. Son was a fedoracore but he had issues.

What was the restaurant called

>that one where the fedora guy had thieving parents
Always reminds me of this

What is the episode with the fedora lord? I haven't seen it

Serious this, non of u even name a single episode.

Burger Kitchen part 1 & 2

The Burger Kitchen

What happened to these people now that it's been a few years?

WAGYEW

I'm known as a meatsculptor. Please enjoy my lightly seasoned naked imported patty

we need a stream room tbqh bros

Yanni's. When Gordon has the owner's really sweet and timid daughter, who was prone to crying, tell the whole restaurant that they had to shut down for the night. I just wanted to hug her. Also, any episode in general that involves Greeks or Italians is guaranteed gold.

>just wanted to hug her
quit being a fag

make me

I enjoyed La Rivera (UK version). It was the rare case where the food wasn't actually shit, they were basically too fancy for the location

>He doesn't speak English, he speaks British

I'm still amazed that worked. A shame that brother couldn't take control of the restaurant. Things really would have gone smoother if he was in charge

The last two episodes of Hotel Hell, the two-parter about the hotel in West Virginia, was amazing.

>we will be parents to a human kid

what, uh

what did she mean by this?

Did Sami ever get deported to Israel or wherever he was from?

One day they'll have a child that isn't a cat

>tfw Hotel Hell isn't on netflix
I haven't seen a single episode. Does it stand up to Kitchen Nightmares? Is it a worthy replacement?

I don't think I'm getting the nuances of this story. Am I supposed to know what places like Stapleford are like? She had a divorce to live with a richer guy? Why did she cut contact with her parents too?

Pretty shit really. In Kitchen Nightmares at least he's coming into the kitchen and fixing things up mainly from there and then branching out into the family drama and installing the Cutting Edge Point Of Sale System. In Hotel Hell he basically rocks up, identifies all the things that are shit, and then there's a commercial break during which his team comes in and changes the wallpaper and puts in some new chairs which fixes everything.

Mom divorced, took a few of the kids.
One of the kids went to live with dad, he felt bad for him and was old enough to decide that shit.
The boy kept in contact with his brothers/sisters/whatever, because they got along.
The mom wanted nothing to do with her kid who went to live with the father.
The kid who went to live with dad won the lottery. Now she wants a part of it.

Prob shut down. I know there's a tmz vid of Sammy chasing a customer with a knife.

She sounds nice.

Last time my friends and I went to our cottage, we ended up watching like 5 hours of bar rescue every fucking day while we were destroyed.
This may be our next show

It is shut down now. Thank fuck for that.

Gordon is my hero. I'm not even kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU

Who /hotelhell/ here?

man, what?

mill street bistro is televiciĆ³n

>that woman who stuffed cracks full of brillo pads then superglued her business cards to the wall and painted over it.

Like what the fuck man, at some point it's easier to just get a guy in to fix it.

Ramsay tests for dangerous bacteria on the floors of the rooms as well as the bathroom, which he finds. All guests use one communal bathroom. Turns out the owner lives in her office and uses the same bathroom in which she's shat on the floor.

The chef that was the niece of the owners, in that baked potato restaurant. I think she was called Danielle.

>That catchup episode where they acknowledged their waifu status
>Then said they both had boyfriends

I JUST WANT A ALCOHOLIC GF!

God damn, those are some fugly eternal anglos right there. .

How come every hotel room Gordon enters apparently stinks of shit?

Bitch in purple seemed shady.

fuck i started watching this just for this scene and i completely missed it.

fuck ramsay for removing those cutie austrian uniforms at the swinger hotel

It's sad that the chef in that episode committed suicide a few years later.

And he had been having an affair with one of the waitresses.

his girlfriend made me want to hit someone. yeah, she was looking out for his interests and taking a stand when he wouldn't, but her fucking demeanor, attitude, and the matching fedora just tickle my rage bone

Basically, this owner treats his staff like shit and charges outrageous prices for his shitty, pretentious food. It's fucking GOLDEN to see Gordon rip him a new asshole. I'd highly recommend watching the whole 2-part episode. The restaurant is called "Mill Street Bistro"

youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw

>This guy getting absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT the entire episode by Gordon

It's amazing how many of these restaurants close after being on Kitchen Nightmares

realitytvrevisited.com/search/label/Kitchen Nightmares

>I'd like for you to stop swearing in front of my mother and sister
one moment later...
>you don't know shit, Gordon!

Because its usually way too late by the time Gordon even gets there and they wouldn't be able to pay off their debts if they made a profit every year for a decade without taking a salary.

Also Gordon never tells the owners to just outright shitcan the bad staff, so painting the walls and getting some new chairs doesn't change the shit service and bad cooking.

>YA
Ramsey enunciates well you mong

Remember when Ramsey used to call everyone "big boy".

Doesn't do that anymore.

youtu.be/RUC5c8ItLKg

"I can cook Joe"

B T F O

>tfw kitchen nightmares synchtube died.

Do you know how fake this is?

Very shady. At first I assumed they were lesbian lovers but then I got the vibe the witch owner was asexual.

I seem to recall him saying something like that recently, but yea, he's toned it down. Always hilarious.

>his dad offering Gordon some of his weed

Oz Asshole and the Nu-Male Fedora Son: Soul Kitchen by Soulless People

that was a different episode, I think you're talking about pic-related

youtube.com/watch?v=trv2ZAyhZwU

This hot manager?

You're right, same sorta background (handmade log hotel) but different people.

The one with the hippies is kek worthy, just for Gordon's reaction to him offering him some and how baked both he and the son were.

>tfw no drunk Lisa gf

Do you realize the rate at which new/current restaurants shutdown?

Now consider that fact that these aren't just restaurants, these are restaurants with major problems and issues. Say 30% of the restaurants on show stay open, that's actually a fucking brilliant statistic considering the odds.

So no, it's not "amazing" how many of these close; you are just uneducated on the topic.

I'd hit it.

great episode
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_J1GNmhYQ

This dad was living the life

22 h...here chef.

good repeating digits chef but what are these stoves you keep talking about?

So, are all of the people there on the "opening nights" actors or something?

Smirkfu is the greatest.

She had a modelling thing going on, we found her Google+ profile years ago.

>HOW MUCH IS IN THE BIN
>LOOK
>LOOOOOOOOK
>LOOOOK AT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y

No i assume they just go there to be on tv and see Ramsey.

Maybe they comp the meals too.

I can't fucking stand the editing style on the American episodes.
>THAT FUCKING WREEEEEE SOUND EFFECT THAT'S IN EVERY FUCKING REALITY TV SERIES TO ACCENTUATE THE FAKE DRAMA

The meals are free.

What episode is this from?