choaandasandwich.jpg

good thread

buddy edition

aoa cream comeback when

youtube.com/watch?v=Zlz6wd59OMU

2:19 sowon making sure her wig stays on

Bigger is better

hey buddy

>tfw lost one of my closest /kpg/ friends because I'm not going for a chine qt and staying true to the kgf dream

based

teyeon and wiz caliph is the biggest feud in kpop rn

DON BE SHA

DAGAWA

word

>prettiest member is worst member

>Jo kown: I'm not gay I love women
>Does a whole bunch of gay shit

??

hopefully as soon as fucking possible

my element

so jimmy was the culprit behind bigmi

people are in serious denial about jo kwon being gay its actually crazy. I get that he has to deny it publicly but people believe him??

more like aoa creamed

yerin seriously has a cute fat angelic face

There's only three great powers in Kpop.

BTS
EXO
TWICE

hey eunhabro

being out in korea is basically social and career suicide so of course he's gonna say he's not gay

such a good fucking song

cool pants

there's actually drag queens who are married to a woman

will you settle for a western gf with k blood or you want a true natural pure kgf?

tfw you finally get to date your waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=oNf4sId9HVA

word except remove twice and add shinee

I could have brushed it off with just him covering female idols on Golden Tambourine, because women are a legitimate force in the industry and so many of the still-relevant hits are from female solos. But when he does Sia and most recently Beyonce... he's really trying to go as gay as possible.

at the same time, he's doing the worst job I've ever seen of a guy trying to legitimately hide in the closet

dressing in drag aside the dude couldnt be gayer. it sounds like im being pejorative but im not, im just adamant about him being gay.

compliment Arin

n o h a p a s

Tfw the makne fills up with cream and cake before ur stage

choa ayanami

honestly though, this isn't wrong (for 2017)

word

ji
*inhales deeply*
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

who would hate this cute elephant

but dont mention it on social media or else youll get the wrath of the tumblrina squad.

>tfw lost my kpg gf to a esl faggot a year ago

I know he doesn't want to come out as it will severely damage his career, but why do things that will bring up questions is my point.

underrated as fuck

Some flab on cutie yerin

that's just the angle! again..

>"its the a-a-angle, i s-swear"

imagine if your waifu was a fatty

because he likes to be a flamboyant faggot and being in the entertainment industry lets him do that without people persecuting him since he often plays it off for laughs

fat fuck

The fact that they couldn't turn that solid performance into a starting point for her solo career is a testament to how shit FNC is at management.

Not that underrated, though. I was in Korea that summer and they were playing it in some of the subway stations.
She seems well adjusted for someone who is constantly barraged with "stop eating you fat piece of shit" from management on one side and "I'd fuck any contiguous 7 inches of your body" from fans.

based sunshiner

Sowon tho

Jews control Kpop

i wonder what jisoo is doing right now

He'd still be cute as fuck

Poor angled shot ~ imagine how Jimin plays with the plump makne

kys

eating her sponsor's kimchi no doubt

this is how i imagine our first date but choa is rubbing my crotch with her foot too

do you really think management is mean to her

fuck me she's so beautiful...

*pulls heavy deadlift*
*faints*
ahh.. cosmic girls..

story time!!

Impossible, Seulgi has transcended the corporeal realm and generates energy from within.

She just eats pringles for the taste.

that's nice but post the cross eyed qt astro i want to have a giggle

on one hand I'm glad it wasn't that underrated. It really is a fantastic song
On the other hand jesus christ fnc get your shit together

this is the most casual pic of an idol i think i have ever seen

thumb nail looked like JAV

i love literally every 7 contiguous inches of her

wordito

anyone have that picture of angel mina saying she likes snacks

he's at his best when he's a little chubby

w-which one

Minah is softer than chanmi

no story i just feel stupid that im here a year later and liked her so much and havent heard as much as a word on how shes doing

mean, no.

incompetent, yes.

No company says no to money on purpose. They're just fuck ups. Most people don't even know she released a solo single a few months later that flopped fucking HARD. Then they just never tried again. The company is just a succession of fucking up. Eliminating AOA Black, pushing Cream as hard as they did with no pre-emptive public probing. Only thing they do right is Seolhyun's modeling career.

I seriously want to have arin babies

SinB oppa protects Eunha

would you rather be youngji or in april

i pretty sure that's not how it works user...

youngji

you talkin bout kiri?