IPhone > Samsung > Huawei > ZTE > Xiaomi

iPhone > Samsung > Huawei > ZTE > Xiaomi

Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8125&idPhone2=8064
banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eRKJpzv0wQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Foxcon

samshit is beyond trash. Ugly uninspired plastic korean garbage.

agreed

The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is the best commercially available smartphone in the world right now. Much better than Iphone unless all you do is take pictures and edit them for social media.

lel

>iPhone
LMAO
Yeah really worth spending $900 for a piece of shit

The best phone right now is Lenovo Zuk Z2. Best price. Best hardware

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8125&idPhone2=8064

APPLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

phone with like 1/5th the cost BTFOs it

i wish i liked apple because they are american but fuck apple and their normie cancer

How are Huwei and ZTE better than Xiaomi?

Apple haven't known what they're doing since Jobs died. I have an iphone 6 plus and like it, but when I upgrade I'll be offered no headphone jack and nothing new of any real importance.

The Nexus line and The Pixel are the best android offerings.

Having iPhone si an art of life, you can't undeerstand

>SD820 being in even the same league as the A10
>Lelnovo being able to get better performance out of that trash SoC when even Google couldn't do it with the Pixel
shit b8 m8

>inb4

Why? Because it's expensive and they have le kewl commercials about thinking differently?

Shouldn't you be shilling for Blackberry?

Hugo Barra please go

It's a real question. I got a RN3P last year and it was probably the best purchase I made in a very long time.

Ah yes very difficult choice

Apple is the only major smartphone company that's still owned by the west.
Nokia? Owned by the chinks now.
Motorola? Owned by the chinks now.
Blackberry? Almost dead, and they outsource their phone design to the chinks.

iOS is the white man's mobile platform.

You're poor and jealous, with a bad case of sour grapes. We understood the first time.

This.

Huawei is for the men
ZTE is for dandy
Xiaomi is for virgins

Wtf I hate Apple now.

Sure, but apple just works(tm). Back when Apple had literally zero customization Android was a no brainer, but you can change the keyboard, use different browsers etc now. I can access all my network drives wirelessly on my iphone. If you can't afford one though, I'm sure this is a good choice.

Apple also has better accessories made for it than any other brand.

Jealous of what?

Why would I pay 5x because it has le picture of a fruit XD so quirky! ?

The zuk has a better screen, better battery, dual sim, can install LineageOS instead of botnet IOS,

you literally can't argue against it besides "lol being rich meens spending more on things for no reason"

>Apple also has better accessories made for it than any other brand.

Ah yes

The airpods. $220 (plus tax).

> botnet iOS

Android is literally filled with more malware than windows at this point. Every Android app requires hardware permissions going beyond Apple's walled garden.

If you want digital privacy, Android is the worst choice possible.

Too bad they don't have 3.5mm jacks.

>Android is literally filled with more malware than windows at this point. Every Android app requires hardware permissions going beyond Apple's walled garden.

Install LineageOS, F-droid and privacyguard you dumb fuck

No google play services no problem

Fucking Stingy Piggy Cunt. The only white thing in your body is the cumshot I left in your butthole last noight.

Didn't stop them from smashing the world sales record for smartphones. Yet again.

Do you think the average consumer can be bothered with rooting their phone?

Also

> No google play services
> Sideloading every app

Sounds a bit tedious user

no compability with 800 mhz range.

It really suck to have a phone if it doesn't have 4g.

they are so garbage they don't even have a jack and you need special charger.

I have play services but that wouldn't be a big deal considering the f droid and blackmart apps.

>Do you think the average consumer can be bothered with rooting their phone?

You don't need to root your phone

>Also
>> No google play services
>> Sideloading every app
>Sounds a bit tedious user

Wtf?

I said use f-droid to install free and open source apps. if you NEED google playstore apps then you can use Yalpstore (install from f-droid) to download the APKs

>It's more popular dat means it's better

Wow, strong logic.

People also unironically use Windows, are fat as fuck, and are poor. Does that mean that's good too?

Actually Android manufacturers started this trend. Like two Android phones only had USB C audio and no 3.5mm headphone jack before the iPhone 7 came out. And technically the G1 didn't even have a headphone jack either, and that's like 10 years old.

Band 20 is available on the Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition (the one from Taiwan, also sold as Global Version).
It's the one I have.

The only white thing on your body is the burn marked from your Samsung® Galaxy™ Note 7©

having any phone other than an iphone is only permissible if you're poor
otherwise you should consider killing yourself

>People LITERALLY spend almost a thousand dollars because "it's le popular" and it has a picture of a fruit for a logo

Ah yes. Because contracts don't exist.

Retards buy iPhones

I was really into Android five years ago, when I first got my Original Samsung Note. However, I just stopped caring about custom features.

It's the same reason I stopped caring about Linux. I just want something that works, and supports the apps/programs I like. Windows and iOS both do that.

Jolla Sailfish OS

There are still people in 2017 who use jack instead of god tier type C

>Murikan(The white) bant

>I just want something that works, and supports the apps/programs I like.

That's actually what made me install Gnu/Linux on my laptop and desktop and remove google play services on my phone

Lightning jack headphones are literal trash

you have no friends and smell of armpit and spit

yeah but the xiaomi mi 5 doesn't have it so I end up buying a ZTE axon 7. Pretty cool phone imao.

That argument doesn't work against Android when it has the largest marketshare for mobile OSes in the world and roughly the same support from developers as iOS.

>green bubbles
This is a red flag for 99% of women.

You're a walking meme my leaf friend. Even on mint or Ubuntu linux is a pain in the ass for anything but web dev.

> Shavalsia

Ah yes, American women.

I see.

Most carriers here still are on the 2600mhz or 1800mhz range because analog TV is taking too long to die out, but I think they'll be moving to 800mhz in the future so I'll keep an eye on that when I want to upgrade from my current phone.

What is a pain?

What is something that is difficult to do?

MGSV

For me, personally

> Lack of games

> Lack of Creative Suite/Cloud

> Lack of print/hardware drivers

Those in particular. Plus my iPhone is unusable without itunes.

The fuck are they talking about

On messenger and other apps I believe Iphone automatically changes the message bubbles from default blue to green.

I don't play videogames, but when I did I had no problem playing WoW in Wine.

There is also PlayOnLinux which is scripts to run most popular games without issue, VM with pci-passthrough and Steam.

>> Lack of print/hardware drivers
LOL

Literally almost everything works out of the box, much more so than on Windows. Even very obscure hardware shit works OTB.

t. literally no idea what he's talking about

>> Lack of Creative Suite/Cloud
That's the only valid one I guess

FACT: every samsung thrown out saves a gook in gookland.

On the iPhone, messages sent over iMessage get a nice blue color. Regular text messages get an ugly shade of green. Apple does it to make iPhone users hate non iPhone users, and dumb people honestly fall for it. They think green bubbles = you're too poor for an iPhone. Pretty genius social engineering desu.

I had a look, and it does. How petty do you have to be for that to be an issue though?

xiami>shit>other Android brands>iPhone

Samsung phones fit my needs perfectly. OLED screen, removable battery, good performance, and sd card slot. Still using Note 3 and don't see the need to change.

>overpriced phones
you don't need anything other than $50 phone that can call, text and take pictures.

Your PC can do far more than a phone can... you do have a PC, right guys...?

All shitposting aside, will it be worth it to get something like a Galaxy S8 on release? Currently I have a Nexus 6p, but the speaker is dying and I want my next phone to last me at least 18 months.

I would go for the Oneplus 3t, but I'm on Verizon so I can't. I'm thinking either splurge on the S8, or wait and see if Nokia's phones are competitive and work on Verizon.

Dude just get the Zuk z2

Seriously it's the best choice right now

banggood.com/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-5_0-inch-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-2_15GHz-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1064299.html

> Take pictures

Yeah they're going to be so great on a $50 phone.

I use my phone constantly as a Notepad, Music Player, Alarm Clock and GPS too.

$180 USD

Literally no reason not to buy this phone right now.

Nobody wants your meme phone. People want a real phone with a fruit on the back.

I would if my phone was worse than the Nexus 6p. That phone is pretty much a sidegrade judging by the specs.

It's a Snapdragon 820, that's high end.

>I use my phone constantly as a Notepad, Music Player, Alarm Clock and GPS too.
I can do all that shit with my 6 year old Galaxy Ace

Overpriced phones are a meme

based australia

The Snapdragon 810 in the 6p is more than good enough for me for right now, I don't game that much on my phone. Also, if I wait a few months until everything announced at MWC comes out, phones will have even more powerful processors than the 820/821.

What I'm really looking for in a phone is
>1440p screen
>water resistant
>good battery life
>will get OS updates for as long as I own the device (18 months minimum)
>good build quality
>5"+ screen
>the manufacturer skin either isn't that intrusive, or is easily removable
The shitty thing about not being on a GSM carrier is I can't just buy chink shit that might last 8 months, but is cheap and with good specs.

he probably thinks thats a firefox plugin

>Lenovo Zuk Z2
>importing it directly from china
>what is warranty

i get it you spec nerds like to fap to the thought of having a really powerful smartphone for a really cheap price, but here at least, getting one of those means if it breaks down we are fucked

I think you should wait for the S8 then.

These are all high class americant women so they have to act petty

I sold my Iphone 4 went it just came out for 900$ and bought all my members of family a smartphone from China. They all still work

Well, if it doesn't come defective from factory usually the only way they'll break is if the user breaks it.

In other words, just be careful with it.
My last phone lasted over 3 years and I only changed it because it was starting to feel sluggish.

Fucking thought I was on Sup Forums

It was obvious it's not Sup Forums because nobody posts t. mactoddler and too much meme arrows

>anecdotal evidence
the point is IF you need warranty, which you have a right to when you buy something (here its 2 years for mostly everything), sucks to be you.

>if it doesn't come defective from factory usually the only way they'll break is if the user breaks it
a sério, edilson? how naive are you?

welp, its not my problem anyway

you do have a warranty though you dumb nigger

I had a warranty on my asus tablet and I still paid for repair because asus fucked up the update. You can buy whatever you like and demand whatever warranty you want. It's just stupid to think that you need warranty on everything because something can happen
My lenovos from china all had warranty. My friends leagoo doesn't have official one so don't know about that

i like russia now

do you mean local warranty? or sending it back to china?
thats the kind of thinking that made planned obsolescence a reality.

warranties arent something you demand however you like, its a legal protection from manufacturer nonconformities or chronic issues throw it away if you want, your money is not my problem, but i'll be damned if i'm not careful with how i spend mine.

there isn't nearly enough blithering idiocy and cringeworthy attempts at trolling for it to resemble Sup Forums

Well, whatever you say.

>Huawei
>ZTE
>Xiaomi
t. Lie BeiXing

Chinese phones are cheap shit.

You got a lot of other brands that are better.

1/5 the cost.
>Lenovo
Chinese shit is always cheap. But at the end is just that. Chinese shit.

Like what pédé ?

All phones are manufactured in China these days.

>HTC
>LG
>Motorola
They are made in china, but with different standards and parts.

An iphone, Motorola, HTC are very well designed from the inside and outside.

Chinese phones are a fucking mess, and design is shit. When they look good, they are just copying other designs.

And the name brands.
>Xiaomi
>Huawei
I would never buy a phone with a such a shitty name. They can't even come up with a fucking logo.

Lenovo sounds good enough. But their phones are shit. Their computers are OK.

also the nexus, Sony Xperia, Pixel.

>it has a bad name therefore the product is bad too

>lenovo
>their phones are shit
Explain in what way the Zuk 2 does not BTFO phones 3x its cost?

>shitty design
>laggy piece of shit
>slow
>camera is OK.
>sound is OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=eRKJpzv0wQ4
Here BTFO by an iphone 6s.

Good on paper, shit quality.

Samsung > actual bitten apple > iPhone > cockroach > chinese phones

>video has as many dislikes as likes

Lmfao