Ladies of Ghostbusters answer who would win in a fight between them and Avengers

MARVEL BTFO
GIRL POWER!!!

POWER OF PATTI COMPELLS YOU!!! haha :D

great thread, i expect lots of replies

They could beat Captain America pretty easily

>licks objects
So empowering!
Go Hillary!

LMAFO XD That's so funny!!! how do they come up with this stuff!?!?

Leslie Jones is 48 fucking years old

what in the fuck, i thought she was like 25

GB 2016 should've been about Paul Rudd, Andrew Ellis and Kate Mckinnon.

Paul is Bill Murray's nephew, and the story is about bitter aged bill passing the torch to the new guys. Everyone from GB reappears,

Rick Morannis is now a billionaire after invensting in a social network site, and Bill sends his wife Sigourney Weaver to get his funding for the new Ghostbusters.

Annie Potts is Harold Ramis' widow and she completes to OG team.

All of you. Reading this thread. Just take a step back. Breathe.

This is someone trying to false flash flag and bait you. You probably know that, but want to respond anyways.

Just calm down. Now, I want you to type out your response - but don't send it just yet. Just look at the words you made. Take them in, read them out loud. Wait one minute in its entirety.

Now, I want you to hold backspace until it's all gone. All the words, the ugliness, the meaningless links and evidence that he won't even read.

Now, if you're ready, I want you to leave the thread. I want you to enjoy your day, to spend your time talking about things you love rather than people you don't. Every time you feel like you want to respond to a false flag, or bait, or just someone stupid, I want you to do what you did in this thread. You will feel happier when you do.

Remember, the change within yourself starts with you. All you have to do is take the first step.

I love you.

Dude they must have been SO high when they wrote that line haha XD

love you too buddy

>$0.25 has been deposited into your bank account

Godspeed user

Black Widow and Scarlet Witch alone would rekt them.

there's nothing wrong with baiting
there's nothing wrong with getting baited

fag

I think it was frm that rly old movie the exorcise xD

>4444
quads confirm you're all posting in a shill thread sponsored by Columbia Pictures

saved as antibaitpasta.txt

i saved it as an .rtf

Now open it with notepad and find the hidden message

There has to be a hidden message here telling me the opossite, shiet.

you're a fucking faggot hombre.

Do you remember when Patty brought expo-1 to the girls? 'You get a car, you get a car and you get a car'! ha ha ha. Doesn't it remind you of someone? Someone starting with the letter 'O'? :)
And then the zany one said 'I know seven uses of a corpse', and she didn't mean like seven uses at all, but SEVEN USES OF A CORPSE THAT PARTICULAR DAY! XD
Of course Patty caught her on that (she's a little bit sick to her head XD)
and she said 'Ugh! Alright, lol'.
I was in stitches.

Saved. Love you too user.

which user do you love

ME. GO AWAY, HE'S MINE

let him answer

bump.

let's keep this shill-thread relevant. I get paid for every hour it stays up famalama.

So they are trying to connect their unpopular shitty movie with a popular shitty movie? Who cares, just ignore it

Lol

MARVELDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Based user. Don't forget to sage if you do reply.

Neat.

So, they are just gone all in at trolling the nerds? They started with bad idea and only ideas left to salvage it are even worse ideas.
>A man who has blown all his options can't afford the luxury of changing his ways. He has to capitalize on whatever he has left, and he can't afford to admit — no matter how often he’s reminded of it — that every day of his life takes him farther and farther down a blind alley...

Hulk could smash all of them with a clap and maybe the weight of one of his shits

I don't get what your point is?

Were you expecting the cast to give a serious answer to such a stupid question?

But if I don't tell stupid people that they are stupid, how well they ever know.

It would be cruel of me not to blast them. you fucking faggot

tell that to harold ramis

Are they talking about a "real" fight? Or who's going to win at the box office?

Because the latter's going to be pretty close.

i hate kristen wiig but surprisingly its mcarthy and jones who have been pissing me off the most lately.

>Because the latter's going to be pretty close.

proofs?

Big summer blockbuster and the most talked about movie of the year. Oh, and Sup Forums thinks it will fail. A corollary of the BvS Effect.

1. It's a franchise most normies know (at least the name)
2. Just look at how much manchildren hate this movie, they can't stop talking about it.

normies will go into it because they're curious or their gf wants into it, and manchildren will go in to satisfy their hatred for it.

There's literally 5 other blockbusters out in the same month for normies to watch and neets aren't going to pay 10 bux to watch it.

You will literally be on suicide watch next month, screencap me.

its a philosophical question, the answer is neither since as long as there is anything related to the girlghostbusters there wont be anyone to watch it

fuck patty, i keep forgetting you are one of us

Now paste it on OP's image and distribute it.

Love you too, non
The most any comment would add up to is bullshit for blogs/evening news/jezebel to screencap and herd us all in one corner.

Legit NO ONE cares about this movie.
Break the chain, Anons.
Be free from the conversation.

>e-everybody is gonna go see it, even the manchildren basement dwellers

I just don't get what they're thinking by going with this marketing tactic..No girlfriend is going to give a shit about this movie, it's not titanic or pride and prejudice. And the basement dwellers are going to pirate it. they'll get some families but you don't go piss of black people and then the entire possible male audience as a way of promotion, it's just a big nono.

>BvS is going to be great guys, I swear!
>what could go wrong?!

and that's why ghostbusters should be even more scared, if something as massive as BvS can fail right now, ghostbusters can certainly crash and burn violently. And it will

It's not going to bomb as much as Sup Forums thinks.

I'm looking on my country's cinema chain site and it has more people saying they want to see it that every other film combined. (There's a rating system it has 157 people wanting to see it compared to the next biggest, Tarzan, with 66)

>BvS
>failed
It didn't make a billion dollars but it didn't bomb or anything.

>omg people can't stop talking about this thing that's being constantly advertised

wow