Honestly, this might be Radiohead's best album

Honestly, this might be Radiohead's best album

and after re-listening to this one today, this is easily their most overlooked/underrated

I don't know about that but definitely a contender for my favorite

Sad!

top 3 easily

1. In Rainbows
2. A Moon Shaped Pool
3. Kid A

The Numbers is such a great song

I think most Radiohead fans are too much of fucking plebs to realize that. Theyre too busy sucking dildos to Daydreaming

yeah, it's up there with amnesiac and kid a imo

I just wanna say I really like King o Limbs

The King of Limbs is better than this

1. In Rainbows
2. Kid A
3. The Bends
4. TKOL
5. AMSP

Yess I honestly think Decks Dark is one of their best songs ever

I love this album because it seems like purer Radiohead than most of the recent albums, it offers a lot of sound.

Kid A. The answer is always KID A.

my favorite radiohead album changes very often
say what you will about the overall quality of their work but damn they're consistent

It would mean that it could be between 5/10 and 10/10
Its not saying much

1. Kid A
2. AMSP
3. Amnesiac
4. OKC
5. In Rainbows
4. TKOL
5. AMSP

absolutely nothing compared to ok computer

1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. Amnesiac
4. In Rainbows
5. Hail To The Thief
6. A Moon Shaped Pool
7. The Bends
8. The King Of Limbs
9. Pablo Honey

Welcome to 2016. Nice to see you finally caught up.

Personally :

1. In Rainbows
2. Amnesiac
2. AMSP

Decks Dark is the song of the decade so far

t. bunch of people arguing over which one has the right opinion

1. amsp
2. in rainbows
3. kid a
4,5,6,7,8,9. can't tell
10. the king of limbs

Identikit and Decks Dark are easily in my top 5 of Radiohead's songs

The Numbers is so clearly the worst song on AMSP. Way too overtly political and blunt in a way Radiohead almost never is. The fact they changed the title from Silent Spring to the Numbers just to fit their stupid alphabetical tracklist tells you a lot about where their head was at.

I like AMSP a lot but little things like that bug me. Also literally every piece of art created for AMSP other than the cover would have made a better cover than the one they chose.

Burn the Witch, Daydreaming, Decks Dark, Present Tense and True Love Waits are quite obviously some of their greatest recordings ever. Just wish there was a little more cohesion

Hail to the Thief is my go to depression album.

honestly u might be retarded

It has as many great songs as any of them, but it's bloated as fuck. It could lose 5 songs and be perfect.

"arpeggiated piano chords" the album

Something about this album is distressingly boring to me.

Can't quite place it. It has some good songs on it, but I don't enjoy listening to it very much, and it isn't cause it's depressing, just something about it that really bores me, it's like I've heard every song on the album before in one shape or another.

>TKOL worst
Confirmed shit taste.

1.OK Computer
2.Kid A
3.In Rainbows
4.Hail To The Thief
5.A Moon Shaped Pool
6.The Bends
7.Amnesiac
8.The King Of Limbs
9.Pablo Honey

It's really good. Identikit and Present Tense are top tier Radiohead.

But the best thing about it is that it made me appreciate The King of Limbs even more.

I feel the same way, most every song off the album has absolutely nothing interesting going on in it at all. Listen to Decks Dark and Desert Island Disc for example, Thom sounds incredibly bored while singing both of them, he just mumbles through the lyrics. There's nothing like the insane production on Airbag or the evolving structure of Paranoid Android. Nothing on the album tries to make the listener interested, it's all just background noise for sad tumblr girls. Burn the Witch is the only song on the album where the band give a good performance.
>tfw it's been 10 years since Radiohead have released a good record

Me too. I feel like its one of the best their albums, but everyone says its shit, but i dont care.

Mr. Yorke created an alrrnative track list for this album to cut down on the bloat.

i dont think its their best but i would agree that it's one of their best

burn the witch, daydreaming, decks dark, ful stop, present tense, TLW are all god tier IMO

Undisputed #1 Radiohead Album.

I was really really contemplating hard whether it was and I think it's a really close triumvirate of AMSP, In Rainbows, and OK Computer

1.OK computer
2. Kid A
3. In rainbows
4. Moon shaped pool
5. The bends

Kid A
OK Computer
Amnesiac
In Rainbows
AMSP
-space-
TKOL
HTTT
The Bends
Pablo Honey

I never liked the Bends.

i find it pretty shocking that anyone would freely admit to being such an underage pleb that they'd rank AMSP over Kid A, In Rainbows, OKC or even Amnesiac or The Bends

AMSP is literally 'I'm 16 and I heard this band is good: the album'

its better than AMSP desu

absolutely not, not even in radiohead's top 5.

If it weren't for the bloatyness and the whole "we're going to save the world with rock 'n' roll music" vibe this thing gave off, then sure. I'd argue The Bends is underrated (by the fanbase, certainly not critically) due to it being their most accessible album.

Objectively true.
Guarantee AMSP will be right up there in 2-5 years. Another masterpiece how do they do it

t. millennial

Amnesiac and TKOL are great but this is REALLY GOOD

Fast-Track is probably in my top 3 favorite RH songs

If you scrapped a few tracks, it would be their best.
It's missing some great tracks and doesn't start with 2+2=5. it's kinda shit.

Did you even listen to HTTT? Half of it is electronic. It's almost a perfect blend from Kid A and OK Computer but they pumped it out in 2 weeks so that's why it's unpolished. Legit could've been their best album if they sequenced it right and cut like 3 tracks. And The Bends is their most sound consistent album which makes it accessible. Some low points but Fake Plastic Trees, Planet Telex and Street Spirit are God tier

if you listened to those album 1 billion times you'll grow tired of them too Mr.old fag patrician mid life crisis

There There is perfect opener tho. 2+2=5 is a good second half start or 3rd after The Gloaming

>they pumped it out in 2 weeks so that's why it's unpolished
Note that they had already been rehearsing/writing and even touring these songs long before they recorded it, so this is misdirection

Otherwise I agree. It's essentially the live-band version of Radiohead playing the Kid A/Amnesiac version of Radiohead.
2+2 starts with literally the first thing ever recorded at the start of the sessions. It's the only logical beginning.

you can suck my fuckin nuts off, Daydreaming's one of the best songs they've made

That doesn't make the lyrics any less cringe, Sit Down, Stand Up seriously sounds like it'd fit on the Shadow the Hedgehog soundtrack. I'm not going to deny there are some brilliant songs on it e.g. Scatterbrain and There, There - though I think musing over what could have been doesn't make it much better if at all.

>That doesn't make the lyrics any less cringe
Any less than any other radiohead albums?

You should sit down.

It drags the album down almost immediately

1. Hail to the Thief
2. Kid A
3. OK Computer
4. In Rainbows
5. A Moon Shaped Pool
6. The Bends
7. Amnesiac
8. The King of Limbs
9. Pablo Honey

The album art’s big white space, whilst a little unappealing visually, creates feelings of loss and emptiness two of the albums major themes; I don't think the rest of the art produced for this release does this to the same effect.

1. Kid A
2. In Rainbows
3. Amnesiac
4. AMSP
5. The Bends
6. Ok Computer
7. King of Limbs
8. Hail to the Thief
9. Pablo Honey

Thm's HTTT tracklist sucks, he can't even acknowledge the greatness of the 2nd half and goes for the more proggier 1st half, which imo sucks real bad.

2+2=5
WIEAYB
The Gloaming
There, There
I Will
Punchup
Myxo
Wolf at the Door

(You)

1. In Rainbows
2. Amnesiac
3. Kid A
4. AMSP
5. OK Computer
6. The Bends
7. Hail To The Thief
8. TKOL
9. Pablo Honey

Ariana Grande and Weezer released a better album in 2016 than AMSP. Incredibly embarrassing.

Weezer's record was pretty great desu.

Kid A, AMSP and Amnesiac are definitely the top 3 for me, with the difference AMSP has substance, the others can only be judged subjectively.

One of their worst IMO

Why does everyone hate The King of Limbs?

AMSP is their only album with mature lyrics.

' n o '
n
o
'

Kid A >>>> best music ever made >>>> OKC > IR = Amn > AMSP > TBnds = HTTT >TKOL >>>>> PH

WAITING, WAITING

TOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the bends

>kid a
>ok computer

The rest trail these three by a significant margin

weezer fucking sucks and they always have. stop pretending to like them because critics have adopted the notion that they're good (especially their first two albums) for some reason.

Does something about people having different opinions anger you?

honestly, you might just be a fucking idiot

There, There alone makes it one of their best albums

the first half is so crap, love the second

fuck you Weezer rocks.

its the most subtly good song ever

>Holy Trinity:
OK Computer, Kid A and In Rainbows
>Amazing Tier:
The Bends, Amnesiac, AMSP, HTTT
>Great Tier:
TKOL
>Okay Tier:
Pablo Honey

1. Kid A
2. In Rainbows
3. A Moon Shaped Pool
4. Ok Computer
5. Amnesiac
6. The King of Limbs
7. The Bends
8. Hail to the Thief
9. Pablo Honey

>Holy Trinity isnt The Bends, OKC, Kid A
>AMSP above TKOL and Pablo

OK Kid

>implying King of Limbs isn't the best album

>mfw people fall for my bait

Feels good

I liked it, but Kid A and The Bends were better imo

And that's... supposed to be a bad thing?

ok but we all can agree that

9. Pablo Honey

scaruffi disagrees lol

It is when the entire album is basic chords played at a slow to moderate tempo.

Disagreed.

Pablo is better than AMSP

Boring? Could be if you're not into that sort of stuff.
Bad? No.

BLOW INTO THIS PAPER BAG

Sometimes it's so much simple but some tracks got the correct equilibrium.

HAHAHAHAHA WAIT... DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY STILL LISTEN TO THIS BAND HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAwow

Switch The Bends with Hail to the Thief and it's perfect.

imo its not their best, but its def another 10/10 to add to the pile

completely agree. i also love how you can almost here the stylistic changes from beginning to end before their break

hell no

Identikit is easily my fav song since in rainbows and i never hear ppl talk about it

agree with numbers and cover art

agree with bends part

amnesiac b sides are some of my favorite fucking songs ever but i hate fast track desu

yea

sit down is kinda bad but it doesn't fucking ruin the album ffs

yea

kys

lmao

?

I know everyone wishes they were still good but they just aren't. Move on.

It just feels really quiet compared to the rest of their albums.

I don't listen really listen to it for that reason, you have to be in a very specific mood for it.

I never got the hail to the thief love desu.

It feels more like "Radiohead: the musical" than an actual, coherent piece like OK computer and The Bends.