What are Turks?

Thier Mongol genes were obviously bred out centuries ago. Possibly even before they reached Anatolia.

Are they Hittites genetically?

I hear coastal Turks are basically Greeks that converted

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-turkey-economy-quake-idUKKBN15M1K6
youtube.com/watch?v=3gAINiKUvx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have based beard genetics

white

WE ARE MUSLIM STEPPE NOMADS WHO DESTROYED ROME

>Steppe nomads

Turks did look like pic related when they were Steppe herders but after you raped Persia you obviously had some Iranian genes.

>ROACHES! UNITE!

A mix of Greeks, Persians, Armenians, and Kurds.

fuck off Ar*b

FÜÇK ÖFF NİGGER

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-turkey-economy-quake-idUKKBN15M1K6

insanely mentally ill

If you want a serious answer, about 20% of turkey is actually steppe nomads (myself included), you will find a lot of Pontic greeks and normal greeks who converted back then in the north and west, the eastern side is mostly populated my Ar*bs or k*rd rape babies and steppe people

Aren't Kurds themselves Persians kind of?

Mixed with Hittite maybe?

hey if there are any turks please tell me how famous this song is?

youtube.com/watch?v=3gAINiKUvx4

a friend recommended this to me and it's all i've been playing all day. i also did digging and discovered the movie that covered this and how it's basically the national treasure series of movies. anyway thx.

the Janissary system essentially allowed peoples from occupied lands of the ottoman empire to be brought into their society and integrated into important political and military positions
they originally castrated them but after a point them removed this policy im fairly sure, so man southern euros were mixed into the population of anatolia, nevermind the mingling between the many city states' merchants from places like venice
there has been great mixing of different ethnicities in anatolia for a long time, as in pretty much all med. economic hubs
to try to pinpoint a singular or even majority ancestry or haplogroup is pretty much a lost cause

old movies are only watched by dumb old folk and children. Nobody in the younger generation would be familiar with this

Hababam Sınıfı is not popular at all??

the younger generation should be gassed

>roaches rules gayrabs for centuries

No, not really. The only actor from the older movies EVERYONE in Turkey knows is Kemal Sunal aka "Saban". Other than that, the older movies are dying out and are only being aired on the smaller TV channels only old folk watch

thx ozil

anatolia was always JUST, the genepool
anatolians were colonized and conquered by greeks, persians, mongols, arabs, turkics etc for large periods of time.
They got christianized and greekified in the ERE for a thousand years and later muslimized for half that time in the ottoman years.
When the turkish state was created a hundred years ago, they got quickly turkified (names changed, populations exchanged/genocided, religions discriminated, the new turkish language imposed etc), as kemal tried to construct a viable nation state out of the last remnants of a multikulti empire.

and that is the turk

dumb l*z
everyone would know the song

Turks are anatolians aka old Anatolian tribes + Greeks + Armenians + some Slavs and Arabs because of lands conquered by ottomans.
Culturally Turks are just converted Byzantines.

>Arabs cucked the roaches with the most autistic backwards religion ever

Turks are a literal nation of cucks, hittites/europeans/middle easterners who were cucked by mongoloid overlords into speaking a different language.

Just think of ever people in the ottoman empire minus arabs and then you'll get a good idea.

Turkey is greek, pls nuke the fukin invaderoaches

>native anatolian means A mix of Greeks, Persians, Armenians, and Kurds.

turks are white

if you invade and BTFO everyone then the land is yours.

yes certainly

Indoeuropeans:
>hittites
>greeks
>kurds
>persians
>armenians

mongolians:
>turks