American really believe reptilian exists?

American really believe reptilian exists?
They just pretend to believe it because it is fan?
Please tell me truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg8JlTyffd0
youtube.com/watch?v=rmId_wRaO6w
youtube.com/watch?v=K7liynPXj5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still believing its the reptilians
>not the interdimensial psychic vampire pedophiles using AI to dominate and control humanity

Someone needs to take the enchiladapill

Just one of those conspiracy theories that came about due to our rampant distrust in our government.

Haha stupid humans believe in such silly things as reptilians, ha ha...

That's right, mammals, reptilians are just a meme, yessssssssss. Err, I mean, yes.

Trump's speech patterns are so strange. It's like an alien trying his best impression of a human.

Reptillians is 2005 garbage. we have psychic vampire pedophiles now

youtube.com/watch?v=jg8JlTyffd0

The Bush cabinet was ESPECIALLY reptilian. It's all in the eyes.

Who are the blue guy and the robot?

scary bitch, bet she eat human flesh, and im not even joking my fat friend

The queen mother was seriously reptilian.

Like I said, it's all in the eyes.

They're the windows to the soul, and reptilians have none.

jews of the elder council are definitely reptilian, as is bibi

Their population have large numbers of uneducated people, which in the 60's ended up creating the Hippie culture because of a CIA program called MK Ultra that involved the use of acid. These already not very bright individuals were now stoned on marijuana and acid. This resulted the "new age" movement. Basically everything that you see related to these conspiracy movements (Illuminati, reptilian, singularity event, that kind of garbage) came from an author called Alice Bailey, who was a major whacko and served as masters for more major whackos like David Icke. They spread through states like Arizona. Americans are very anti-scientific to begin with, so all this talk about crystals and shit were very easily digested by the gullible masses.
With that we got the merging of ufology and new age, the responsible were Erich Von Daniken, with his ancient astronauts theory, and Zacharia Sitchin, a self entitled summerian expert that couldn't actually translate summerian texts. He invented the annunaki, planet Nibiru and all that shit.
Because reptilians were already quite popular among ufology they were merged on the new age movement.

Conspiracy theorists already had ammunition to be paranoid against the government because of the shit the CIA pulled during the 50's and 60's, experimenting on their civilians and Vietnam troops without telling them, plus killing Kennedy and that kind of shit. They quite enjoy the concept of a secret all powerful group that controls everything from the shadows, well that lady I've mentioned, Alice Bailey, she had just that for them. She invented something called the New World Order, a concept of a global government that would control everything. Needless to say, they swallowed all that shit.
So these 3 insane movements together resulted in what you see today in American paranoid culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmId_wRaO6w
Guys... look what I found.

Look, there are two types of 4channers. You're either born a true 4channer or you're a poser.

True 4channers were born knowing about the site. They just knew when and where to be at the right time and place. Nobody questions a true 4channer because there is no need to. True 4channers don't need to explain themselves to anybody; it's their fucking natural born, God-given right to occupy this web site.

If you weren't born already holding the qualifications for browsing this site, then YOU DO NOT BELONG. No matter how knowledgable you are, no matter how well you know the memes, no matter how much of a model citizen you are, you will always be a poser who will never "get" it. You needed somebody else to direct you to this site in the first place, and you will never truly fit in. The most you can ever hope to become is the best of the posers, longing to be one of the elite.

Basically, you either have it or you don't.

Some kind of interdimentional beyond-matter uber-intelligent alien species, i guess

The reptilian genes were especially dominant in her.

DELET

Tons of Russian unironically believe in existence of reptiloids and an eternal struggle between Slav-Aryans and Jew-Reptilians.

Are you saying this is not true?

He sounds crazy but there's a hint of truth in what he's saying. The elite's agenda, google and the big data are scary things, for real.

*also this shit about holograms and dimensions or whatever, he didn't completely make it up. Modern physics is scary shit. Black holes could behave as quantum computers. For all we know we could really live in the Matrix.

>Modern physics is scary
t. Someone completely unqualified to talk about psychics

Some reptilians only go so far as maintaining their physical human form.

Dick Cheney is shamelessly reptilian.

I mean it's scary from the point of view that quantum physics kind of uproots classical physics. Does Newton's law of physics even real? And let's not get started on elementary particles not really existing but being an expression of probability. That shit is spooky.

Nobody really understands quantum physics
t. quantum physicists

I fucking hope the jap reads the only actual post in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7liynPXj5U
G-g-guys...

how does he even know about the elites agenda

George Bush Sr is SERIOUSLY reptilian.

It's not like they're even hiding it anymore. Absolute control over the masses. Banning cash ? RIFD chip under skin to be used as credit/social security card ? There's been serious talk about that, on mainstream media.

wtf? how is this possible, i dont think they are really lizardmen but wtf is this real?

t. head of the University of Puerto Rico's physics department

The first zoomed in with the yellow iris is fake, the rest is probably real, absolutely normal video distortion effects that we would see anywhere like in clothes if we paid attention.
In fact it is directly related to video compression.

thanks
well that means there are people that seriously believe reptilian
i didn't know that background

>puerto rico
>physics department
Lolololol

>Reptilians

What kind of deranged person actually believes that nonsense -- people actually think that a group of reptile-like humanoids which live deep in the earth's crust are manipulating the human race for some higher purpose and are pretending to be humans, in the form of senior leaders, politicians, and businesspeople. The fact remains that the Earth is run by human beings, just like you and me. People who were born into wealthy families, and who might participate in shady cults and muted meetings where they plan the affairs of the world, but are nonetheless human beings who take a poo a day on average. And I understand people's frustration against these elite humans and how they seem to treat the common man's life as nothing more than a labour input or peripheral factor in their quest to craft the world according to their vision.

But thankfully, we have a way of dealing with this corruption at the highest level. Ever since the 1970s, we've seen a rise of so called "ADHD" sufferers; children who have "attention deficit disorders" and are imbued with too much energy and low attention spans. But these are no ordinary people, and they're not inflicted with mental issues. The "ADHD" children are in fact indigo children. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination. Many of the Indigo Children are clairvoyant. Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos' inner lie detectors are integral. The Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos.

In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. These children are often mislabelled as having "autism" or "aspergers syndrome", or falling within the autism spectrum. Spectrum. You notice how beautiful crystals can produce coloured spectrums?

Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos' trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world. And now, the fearless Rainbow Children are pure givers ready to fulfill our needs. he Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multicolors in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks. Specifically, Crystal Children have telepathic abilities that lead them to talk later in life. In the new world, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct and more honest, because it will be mind-to-mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows and movies on the topic. So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic. Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and it's not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me that they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. Far from it! The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language and sounds (including song) to get their point across.

I must the most indigo child that ever indigo'd.

GDIC?

>starts talking about how repitilians are nonsense
>ends up bringing indigo children

Ffs.

ADHD should stand for Attention Dialed into a Higher Dimension. This would more accurately describe that generation. In the same vein, Crystal Children aren't autistic, they're AWE-tistic!

If anything is dysfunctional, it's the systems that aren't accommodating the continuing evolution of the human species. If we shame these children with labels, or medicate them into submission, we will have undermined a heaven-sent gift. We will crush a civilization before it has time to take roots. Fortunately, the same heaven that sent us the Crystal Children can assist those of us who are advocates for these children.

I first began noticing the Crystal Children during my travels around the world. I noticed their eyes and magnetic personalities. I held mental conversations with the children, and could clearly hear them answer my questions in mind. I’d watch them smile in response to my mentally sent compliments. These kids hear my thoughts! I realized. Whenever I met them, I found myself falling in love with each young Crystal Child. Their hearts were as open and loving as any angel with whom I'd interacted. I'd go to sleep thinking about these children, and wake up with volumes of information given to me by the spirit world while I slept. Just like humans have evolved from ape-like postures, the Crystal Children are evidence that we're progressing in evolution.

Rainbow Children are coming about because the full spectrum of light we need to assimilate serotonin in our body has been reduced. In other words, when we go out on a clear day with no smog and we’re out in the sunshine, we’re receiving in our body a “rainbow” through the sun waves. And that’s the way that we were created—to need rainbow energy.

As a team, we Earth angels, Lightworkers, Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows and whatever generations that God/Goddess has in store for us after that, are all here working together. We’re all here for peace. And we can do it!

u wot

Gaia's dancing indgo childen, its a cult in the US

He just meant he's autist af.

lmao

I was just being sarcastic. I have attention disorder, I'm an anti-conformist and I have a lot of distrust in institutions. Funnily enough I fit the description perfectly.

No that's the Crystal children, huebro. Didn't you pay attention? You must be an indigo kid too.

Oh, I'm sorry france, I like your flag

I'm Ashtar Sheran himself by now.

>And let's not get started on elementary particles not really existing but being an expression of probability. That shit is spooky.
w-what? how does that work

Reptilian is actually evolved dinosaur, aren't they?

>be reptilian
>go to hot bath
>temperature rises to 100 degrees centigrade

every land vertebrate species is, moron

Dinosaur only evolved into bird and reptile.