Confederate States of America

What went wrong?

Secession?

Why are Europeans such dixieboos?

I'm an Ameriboo. Quite interested in US history particularly the 1800s.

none of it happened

James Buchanan

>caring about other countries' histories

lmoa fuckin yuros

What's wrong with that? History is history. It's all interesting stuff, why should I limit myself to just British history, which tbf, American history is part of?

Not him but I like Brit history but where am I even supposed to start? Where do you all start in your schools?

The stone age.

When I was at school, from what I remember, we basically started at the Classical Period, so Roman Britain (Claudius and Aulus Plautius) and then onwards.

Yours is a tad longer than our. Ours starts with Columbus.

>dumbest poorest region of america revolting against richest, best educated

there's your answer. the south needs a nuking desu.

Why is the South so poor and dumb? Maybe mixing the test scores & incomes of the HUGE black population with White population is the cause of that ....

NAH that couldnt be it

Heavier focus on NA development once we hit 1500 in our classes, since post-Vespucci realization Europe was our modern beginning.

IIRC we started around 3000BC for studies, and only really dipped into stuff before that for biology.

>Ours starts with Columbus.

>What went wrong?

It was full of southerners.

Didn't the North destroy the South economically after the civil war?

west virginia and tennessee are also dumb as fuck states and whites in the south act poor and stupid without any ambition.

not the same as the north at all cletus.

Didn't have the industry or manpower to beat the north.

And after the war they didn't send the slaves back.

>they didn't send the slaves back
The slaves tried to ship themselves back. Instead the South created the Jim Crow laws to jail them and start up a prison labor system to rebuild it.
The south bit itself in the ass there. It always does.