Hi, spee. I am a 24 year old guy and, during the last Olympics, I realized that, because of my age...

Hi, spee. I am a 24 year old guy and, during the last Olympics, I realized that, because of my age, Tokyo 2020 will be probably my last chance to win a gold medal. I have never practiced any sport, but I am used to cycle around 20 km each weekend. Can I still start to practice some autistic sport and be GOAT at it? My height is 186 cm and my weight is about 68-69kg. I have thought about some martial art, but I will listen to your recommendations

In short, no

But you can always try for the special olympics

I am not interested in that sort of competitions. Neither do I have a disability; so try to be more constructive and tell me in which sport I could be great desu

Maybe archery or shooting, some sport that doesn't require years of mastering an athletic ability.

>not a disability
>posts in Sup Forums
you have autism

archery and shooting are probably your only shots

>mentioning cycling

oh i am laffin

Uh... you haven't thought of cycling have you?

In fact I did. Maybe I could be the next skeleton king

No chance. I used to row with two guys who went to Rio and was better than one of them, but I wouldn't come close to qualifying now since I didn't dedicate my entire life to training like they did.

death march is the only choice user, i know we can count on you

immigrate legally to the shittiest country you can and then try out there

>Neither do I have a disability
let's see:
>I am a 24 year old
>I have never practiced any sport
>my last chance to win a gold medal
going by your statements I'd say there's a big chance you have a mental disability

>archery and shooting
not in spain, apparently it's full of faggots practicing both sports since they are kids and quite good at it

The best chance is being rich and buying a nationality in an unknown shit country and representing them (paying for all expenses), but you still have to make the olympic cut

pentathlon or some shit like that is your only chance

Archery, shooting, or Deathmarch. Your pick Diego.

This tbqh. Do us and the Democratic Republic of Congo proud.

Move to Andorra for 4 years and train there

>heart disease
>19 year old

>Neither do I have a disability

You're spanish.

>Move to Andorra
you need lots of money to get their nationality

>Board is specifically dedicated to sports discussions
>There are people actually suggesting that OP can become an Olympian in 4 years

C'mon mannnn.

There are plenty true stories à la Rasta Rocket.
All you need is a shitty nationality, and it's easier than you think, all it takes is the guts to move abroad.

Go play ping-pong for Nauru OP!

the current gold medalist in one of the disciplines in rowing started rowing when he was 18
that's enough for half of /spee/ to make it to the olympics if they train hard enough at a meme sport

This tbvh
I'm a fourchan user and also pretty autistic

another solution is to check for the meme sports going olympic for the first time next edition and see if you can make it in those

Your aim should be the winter olympics, maybe you have a chance there