>2017
>Doesn't smoke weed

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it's illegal and it might kill you

WTF!? Do you live in a police state where no fun is allowed? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy weed every day? Just grow your fucking own!!!

Nice strawman faggot. Everybody smokes weed nowadays.

It just makes me really tired and depressed. Also I'm already pretty retarded so I basically act stoned anyways.

>drug tested for work
>triggers my asthma
>makes me want to eat unhealthy food
>illegal
>parents would be disappointed
>high numbers of delinquents smoke pot. What does that tell you??!!

I struggle just going out to buy a pizza, how the fuck am I supposed to buy weed?

This. What am I supposed to do? Go to a favela?

i don't like weed desu

go to a concert and trade the stoners some alcohol

i must admit that if i were brazilians i would'nt buy weed

>he doesn't smoke dokah

How low can human testosterone go?

Nah it's overrated and objectively unhealthy

I smoked, it's not bad but overrated. I also suspect it's pretty harmful for health. Also with dokha you're being high for 5 minutes only. So I went vaping finally.

>don't want to smoke marijuana
>DUDE ITS THE BEST THING EVER UR MISSING OUT BRO XD WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STRAIGHT EDGE FAGGOT LMAO ITS GOOD FOR YOU

ahh yes, the incredible persuasive powers of your brain on THC

are we exporting this format now

DUDE WEED LMAO

You speak like it's a fucking essential part of human life, it's just another habit, get over it, you faggot. I like to collect dices and I'm not "HOLY SHIET U DONT COLLECT DICES CMON BRO GET ON THE NEXT LEVEL."

Also it's not even truth, weed can be boring, suck or outright make you paranoid. The variation from person to person is gigantic.

I don't smoke weed because I can't buy it in stores. I would have to have FRIENDS to acquire weed, but I don't.
There's your reason, you normie fuck face

I don't like the smell, nor do I care to spend any money on something that I don't care about.

Oh we're trying to force this one now?

>2011 + 6
>Doesn't smoke

What are you a manchild?

>Do you live in a police state where no fun is allowed?
Yes. The maximum penalty for minor narcotic offences is 6 months, a guy recently got 2 months for raping a 13 year old. What little resources the police have, they spend them on drug enforcement.

The one time I tried weed it made me paranoid as fuck. Haven't bothered since.

>a guy recently got 2 months for raping a 13 year old

I wonder his ethnic background, Sweden.

>The maximum penalty for minor narcotic offences is 6 months, a guy recently got 2 months for raping a 13 year old
is there people trying to change that situation

"Syrian". He was "only 17" when it happened, according to his "syrian family free", despite his swedish papers saying he was 18.
>drugs
some, but it's not a hot subject right now because we have more pressing issues
>rape
no, it wasn't big news and anyone wanting to fix the matter are already nationalist anyway
Here's how it happened:
>start with minimum penalty for sexual exploitation of minors, 2.5 years
>remove 1/3 because he was remove 2/3 because he was remove 1/3 because you can't get parole from juvenile prison
>convert to suspended sentence due to no prior history

>live in rural area
>every single guy of my age who i went to school with and who smokes weed nowadays is a social outcast
>literally none of them have a work or any kind of secondary education
>most of them came from a broken family which had divorced parents
>literally all of them were impulsive, aggressive retards with alcohol problems from the young age and were bad at school

hmmm... really fires up my neurons...

Pot kills.

>2.5 years
that' not a lot even for a minimum , i don't really know french law but for raping a kid you must get more than 15 years at least

Weed gives me really bad anxiety attacks. No thanks

Sexual exploitation. Since he only "forced her to endure a sexual act", it's not rape.

what a nice country you live in
i mean i know it must be rare but still pretty disgusting