>Biggest news agency wrote about him
>Now press is afraid to usen"polish death camps"
>Butthurt won once more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Poland,_1944–46
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it. It's not like the Poles were crying when the Jews were carted out. They yelled "GOODBYE JEWS" and even ratted them out like pussies.

Poland is the land of puss. All the genetic failures live there.

>the land of puss
Breh

Poland should occupy USA for hate speech. Our Canadian Protectorate will give us some space on this.

Still can't believe the Poles killed so many Jews. Rounded up their neighbors in barns and burned em right up. At least the Germans pretended their pogroms were civilized. Polish just killed their neighbors, took their stuff, the lied about it, yet still try to play they had no part in the holocaust. Piles got what they deserved during and after the war.

Why do Poles pretend they didn't collaborate?

yes germany needed some more guilt

Stop that.

Collaborators don't get any reparations.

You lost the war.

As hyperbolic as this may seem there are accounts of poles continuing the murder of Jews after ordered to stop by the Germans. Even murdering them in secret. Most often just sending them to the death camps so they could seal their hovel and goats.

People fail to realise this, but the educational system keeps pretending like we were the best neighbours ever and in schools they keep going about the 5 or 6 Anne Frank equivelents.
And then there's the always handy "we were following orders" excuse.

>news papers now afraid
It's literally banned desu

Poles, balts, and hohols were unironically worse than the Germans

Love it that English is the international language of butthurt

Nobody even gives a fuck about the death camps in their everyday life to be honest.

Yeah actually surprised that none of that stuff gets any coverage, the balts used to exclusively kill people by burning them, shit's fucked uo

I had more relatives killed by shituaneans than Germans, and Babi Yar auschwitz tier.

*babi yar was auschwitz tier

See, we're tought in achool that you guys love us for saving you all.
This needs more coveridge but that would probably get banned as well.

when i write here that germans love to manipulate and blame others for their own problems
i do not lie

The graphic designer did a real good job on that truck desu

>See, we're tought in achool that you guys love us for saving you all

Is this for real?

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

But desu it only works because Germans take their national shame seriously. A morally bankrupt country like Russia would just mock them and use the effort in propaganda.

>Germans take their national shame seriously.
they dont
nobody cares
stop spreading lies

LOL
Our history textbooks constantly mention how almost all the goyim sold out us to the Nazis, and that only the Danes and Italians actually helped us (they forget to mention the Finns)

>millions of people save dirty yahudis and risk their lifes
no no it was the dog countries who worked with shitmany who saved us

>oh hey, let's just waste our best soldiers cooking soup for Jew prisoners while the Soviets are literally knocking at our doorstep
Camps were Nazi-overseen, Pole-run.

Mussolini refused to send Jews from Italy and areas controlled by Italy, but after the coup near the end of the war they started sending many, but not as much as other Nazi allies like Hungary or Romania.

Finland straight up protected their Jews until the end.

Yeah that's why all people listed as guard were german some of the still living in germany right?
Just a reminder for the jews that in the ghettos it was jews that were the overseers snitches and executioners for the SS. And you can try to deny it as much as you like.

> Po "atleast its a bigger panzer parking lot than Belgium" land

>And then there's the always handy "we were following orders" excuse.
Gee jillibers, I wonder what the krauts we're doing. People are so near sighted sometimes.

>Polish jew killed in wwII - poor JEWISH victim of nazis!
>Polish jew that collaborated - evil POLE guilty of the holocaust!
Jewish logic at it's finest.

Btw only in poland under german occupation were death penalties for whole family for hiding jews

Arent you the guys who always brag about having no PC culture?

This is what I dont understand, collaboration is a big deal when we study WW2 for France, why do they act like they dindu nuffin ?

yes and before that they fought on the side of shitmany which
oh wonder
killed yahudis

like a retarded freak who can not look at blood but helps a mass murderer

Because we didn't you retard

They're still less culpable than other collaborators who actively hunted and killed them

Reminder that they guy that won the trail with the german newspaper was actually a Auschwitz prisoner not some butthurt nationalist. And if poles really wanted to kill jews they would be now surviving jews in poland and we wouldn't need german help to do so neither would anyone really object.

no
they are at the same level
they are the same scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Poland,_1944–46

You can't just please the jews. No matter how many of them you will save, no matter how many rights you will give them, it will never be enough. Goyim has to give his life so that the superior Jew can live.

>As the victory over Nazi Germany was celebrated in the West, in May 1945, Polish partisans attacked country offices of the PUBP, MO (communist state police), UB and NKVD employing numerous Jewish functionaries (up to 80% officers and 50% militiamen in Lublin alone)
Oh look poor oppressed jews turned into murderers and occupants of the polish nation. Don't make me laugh the only good commie is a dead one.

Now this is the type of Polish thinking that directly led to the holocaust.

you really haven't changed have you Poland.

>A pogrom (the causes of which are still very controversial),[47] erupted in Kielce on July 4, 1946.[48] The rumour that a Polish boy had been kidnapped by Jews but had managed to escape, and that other Polish children had been ritually murdered by Jews – according to Pynsent – ignited a violent public reaction directed at the Jewish Center.[48][verification needed] Attacks on Jewish residents of Kielce were provoked by units of the communist militia and the Soviet-controlled Polish Army who confirmed the rumors of the kidnapping. Police and soldiers were also the first to fire shots at Jews – according to Szaynok, thus "giving civilians a pretext to join the fray."[49]
Poles and Commies working together to murder Jews

>Poland is the land of puss. All the genetic failures live there.
This desu

As opposed to countries who faught against Germany but still sold out their Jews?

I'm not expecting any country to base all of their politics on a tiny minority (Finland only had 1000 jews IIRC)

shitmany started the war
yahudi
is so filthy
and manipulative

>Police and soldiers were also the first to fire shots at Jews
>NKVD and MO are literally 80% jews
>b-but it's the poles fault!
Like I said a jew is on polish when he kills other jews otherwise he's a dinndu.

>DINDU
>N
>U
>F
>F
>I
>N

There are no Jews in Poland now, while we were like 30% of the population before

>One Pole bought this banner and he keeps on driving around Germany with it
Worth a laugh.

so you saying poles are good boys and dinndu nuffin on Kielce pogrom?

I am getting mixed signals here.

Not sure if you are a self hating German, a Pole, or a Muslim.

>There are no Jews in Poland now
lol tell that to my Jewish teacher in university who called Israel a snake of a country.

I am a Greek you filthy yahudi

I think he is Greek

Of course there are people that hated and killed jews but the same can be said about jews doing it to their own. Do I go around calling Israelis collaborators that killed jews becouse of it? No.

Probably a """jewish""" Russian sent during the soviet era to educate the natives in Poland.

Is this one delusional Pole who keeps making these threads, or are all of them this brain washed?

which eastern monkey are you?

Nope he's actually from a old jewish family that lived here for centuries. Most polish jews hate Israel and what it represents.

The problem is that antisemitism is still a thing in Poland. There are still a lot of people who hate Jews and would kill them if given the opportunity

Thats why it is important for Poland to learn about its history of colloboration and the history of anti-jewish violence and opression

Because all the ones who weren't cucked came to Israel.

Luckly my great grand parents knew not to trust the eternal Pole, and moved to Israel and survived, while their cucked relatives were murdered by their ''compatriots''

>There are still a lot of people who hate Jews and would kill them if given the opportunity
You could say that about any country especially now with the rising tide of alt-right movements.

>kill
nah
we just don't like them

apart from muslim immigrants, antisemitism doesnt exist in Germany

Can't say I blame them, our crown prince personally saved tens of thousands of jews and was assassinated during a visit to Israel. You lose no matter what you do.

But in Poland it's most of the population
See

>and was assassinated during a visit to Israel.
Any info? Sound like a interesting read.

IIRC the militias here didn't even know who he was and killed him cause they thought he was British

>German newspaper
>refusing to apology for anything WW2 related
Unless it was BILD, I don't believe you

Poles still remember that NKVD and communism=run by jews in poland
You guys escaped to Israel to rebuild and what did we get? Gulags and concentration camps.

whoops!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Why did you hate the British?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
>he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp.
>Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the armed Jewish Zionist
WHAT THE FUCK this isn't fair

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis

>At least 13,000 Poles of Jewish origin[6] emigrated in 1968–72 as a result of being fired from their positions and various other forms of harassment.[7][8]
So, communism run by jews harases Jews and makes them leave Poland? hmm....

To be fair this was a small militia and not the army or something, so by your logic it doesn't count.

>So, communism run by jews harases Jews and makes them leave Poland? hmm....
Yes, do you even NKVD they had no mercy for anyone. They guy that killed the most poles was polish himself and still is a national hero in Russia

Did Israel apologize for killing Folke Bernadotte?

>a general amnesty to Lehi members was granted by the government, on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, an "award for activity in the struggle for the establishment of Israel", the Lehi ribbon
How can they apologize when what they did wasn't bad?

Later. The real shocker is that they caught the murderers but instantly let them go free.

Oddly enough Sweden had an embassy in north korea like 50 years before any other westerner and nothing ever happened there.

The police investigated the attack, but the culprit was found only 37 years later because >Israeli police, so there was a statue of limutation

The Lehi did a lot of than just this assassination. They mostly killed brits.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""Polish"""""""""""""""""""""""" Opel factory
>""""""""""""""""""""""""Polish"""""""""""""""""""""""" Fiat factory
>"I'm proud to be polish :DDDDD"

>Polish death camps
>"wah wah wah booo *sniff* wah"

>The Lehi did a lot of than just this assassination.
The symbol of the Lehi reminds me of the polish two finger salute. Do you know maybe what it symbolizes for Israelis(of course if it has any deeper meaning)? In Poland it stands for honor and fatherland.

Poles are disgusting jew haters

They probably copied it from poles desu.

Reminds of the scout salute with 3 fingers.

>Now this is the type of Polish thinking that directly led to the holocaust.
>Polish thinking made Germans forge the ideology of final solution, build concentration camps and genocide the Jews
Right....Canadians and their education...bless your heart.

See and

At least most Germans can face truth. Keep living illusions, my delusional friend.

>holocaust

Many polish people died because of hiding jews, you guys all are fucked up, Poland as well as jews were victims of german nazis

You know, we as Jews get a lot of shit for playing the victim card with the holocaust and antisemitism and all that shit.

But even we look like strongmen compared to the eternal victimhood of the Poles.

A nation of angels, who were wronged by everyone at any given opportunity, even by the ones they stole from and murdered. Always the victim, never their fault.

>Always the victim, never their fault.
That's their national anthem.

100% true

We never had state approved ethnic cleansing programs like our neighbors. Germany/Russia/Ukraine all did it to us and in a span of time no longer than 50 years. Our nation was literally ruined with almost all educated people killed. Like people like to laugh at our hussars and all that shit. But the nations that occupied poland literally burned all the books, fencing manual and slaughtered a whole special breed of horses used by hussars just to show us. In wwII germans learned about the european bison that was cultivated in our country and just one day decided it's time to slaughter the whole species with only two left in the whole world. Tell me when did poland sank to that level of madness and hate against another nation?

pretty good design for a banner

now heck off, when will Croatia get le mainstream relevancy for Croatian death camps? :C