Everyone here is super critical of music and rightfully so this is a music board after all and probably the best one on...

everyone here is super critical of music and rightfully so this is a music board after all and probably the best one on the web in terms of quality where theres no pitchfork level cooperate bullshit does not fly and filled with people who devote their time to music and appreciation of actual music.

What I mean by actual music is that almost all the bands that usually makes its way here are musicians that make a difference and are exploratory.My main problem with Kpop is that its rarely even made by the group acting it out rarely do they even write their own lyrics and lipsync when they are "performing" it live except the girls or boys involved are trained dancers and figures pushed by some company that does all the work for them and even in Korea its more or less seen as a company game where one company pushes one bunch of pretty faces give them lyrics produce their music choreographs all their movement on stage and the girls/boys involved just lipsync it live so is that music? why cant we be critical of this? if it was a western pop star did the same thing it wouldn’t fly here or at least get some sort of opposition, mos musicians live and die in horrid conditions while these fame hungry plastic people put themselves in the hands on money hungry cooperation and gets abused and so on, its ludicrous that we have to tolerate it.

We go out of our way to constantly shoot shit music down to maintain a certain level of quality here and i don’t see why a fat bunch of pre-teen waifufags should be allowed to constantly be on the top when they don’t even talk about music in the first place, all they do is just post pictures of their waifus and get into arguments over who's is the cutest and just generally fan girl over fake music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4j7Umwfx60Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I
youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s
youtube.com/watch?v=bAicySTsvLo
youtube.com/watch?v=y2OFPvYxZuY
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5vQm-UmbU
youtube.com/watch?v=NRlDo3JuzfI
youtube.com/watch?v=dfMELZBBVRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sshzpg9riAY
youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs
youtube.com/watch?v=u9OxRFab6o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice job earlier, accidentally posting in Kpop General.
You're totally not shitposting, am I right?

People should just listen to what they like.
There's no point telling people not to like something.

Stop fucking false flagging /kpg/ bro its really dumb, you could be using this time to listen to your biases.

Or maybe posting in a /cel/ thread was the best place for it.

if you can shitpost all you want and create shitpost generals so can I at least I have a point unlike your weird fascination with non musical pretty Asian girls

what bias? bias against idiots lip syncing for a living?

and cant you just post this crap on /s/ since its not even actual music

Get /cel/ out of Sup Forums

>everyone here is super critical of music and rightfully so this is a music board after all and probably the best one on the web in terms of quality where theres no pitchfork level cooperate bullshit does not fly and filled with people who devote their time to music and appreciation of actual music.
Which website is this that you're talking about? It obviously isn't Sup Forums

>weird fascination with pretty Asian girls
literally gay

Sorry we dont like your downs girls culture now fuck off.

I bet you jerk off to ebony chimps

No, but I wouldn't post them on Sup Forums if I did, aspie.

>it's not even actual music
but it is. no one not in /kpg/. we have all come to the collective understanding that kpg sucks, but like, you can't really put it anywhere else. it'll die eventually, dude. just hide and move on

They constantly spam the catalog with upwards of nearly 10 threads at a time (breaking the rule about duplicate topics), they raid other threads and derail discussion and even steal gets.

They need to go.

they don't do any of that

We hit the bump limit fast, how are new Sup Forumstants going to know where to discuss kpop if we're not on page 1 at all times?

The Kpop threads never discuss music all you do is post pictures and gifs of girls and argue about whose the cutest

why is it wrong to call that out cus even the most retarded threads on Sup Forums are talking about music

are you legit blind?

kim dahyun is a musical genius

lisa

they don’t cus this is a music board and your deluded if you think what you do is music related

Discuss

youtu.be/4j7Umwfx60Q

youtube.com/watch?v=l1hxg1rY17I
youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s
youtube.com/watch?v=bAicySTsvLo
youtube.com/watch?v=y2OFPvYxZuY
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5vQm-UmbU
youtube.com/watch?v=NRlDo3JuzfI
youtube.com/watch?v=dfMELZBBVRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sshzpg9riAY
youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs