Why does the greatest country on this planet not exsist?

Yes, finns are nordic, fuck you kang

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensimmäinen_sortokausi
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toinen_sortokausi
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBoMXzFdbk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munsalan_radikalismi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. that flag is fucking awful, make the cross bigger, Denmark's cross is too thin and looks weird as fuck
2. that """country""" would have a population of like half of south korea, so whether or not your quality of life is the best doesn't matter in the great scheme of things since you'd still be quite irrelevant in general.

rude

Friesland is Nordic and it REALLY makes me think when people claim otherwise

what the fuck makes you think that?

kang in 3-2-1...

didn't mean to be.
but seriously change the fucking colors, I don't care how much "historic value" it might have, just change them, it's a fucking eyesore.

Friesland has had quite a few Viking kings

We got raped into oblivion by vikings

Frisian is the missing link between Danish and Dutch

We're very stoic and quiet

Very protestant

>be ruled by a scandinavian again
sorry we're not cucks

Doesn't make you nordic, just makes you similar.
Got any suggestions? I totally agree.

why do you want a new kalmar union when swedes and norwegians don't understand a word of danish and finnish?

What constitutes being Nordic?

We're more Nordic than finland

Some user was posting this some time ago, loved the flag.

how difficult would it be to settle for a lingua franca?
or maybe develop one standard language/dialect like we have in the hispanic world?

Something like that evolves naturally over time, doubt you can force it.

nah, that looks like an estonian knock off

it would be very easy despite what some autists might tell you.
we can communicate in english for a few years until everyone is fluent.

What should our national animal be?

No one defines Nordic while including frisia, ergo, you're not Nordic.
We should develop a starndardized nordic language to be learned alongside their native languages.
Because it would be cool.

Let finland be, we don't need finland in union. Finland would benefit more to be with union with balts and russia

nah boludo, el castellano neutro es de lo mas artificial y funciona perfecto, no es algo que surgió sin querer con el paso del tiempo.

It looks too estonian.

Balts yes, but not with russians they tried to forcefully integrate us in becoming one of their satellite states.

russians are good people, they gave us rights. go away cai-göran

Russians destroyed finnic people in their eurasian empire completely.

Si pero una cosa es un acento neutro de un mismo idioma que existe solamente en películas. Otra cosa es decirle a los que hablan portugués, castellano, catalán y rumano "formen un idioma neutro y háblenlo" de llegar a pasar algo así se daría naturalmente y en varias generaciones.

No that was just corrupt people. Russians don't want anything bad with finns, go away cuck. Only swedes destroyed finnic people and never forget the massmurdering of forest finns, those fucking swedes will never be forgiven.

And then decided to take them away, fuck off Vladimir.

I'd give the argument that you're the sicker one here wnating us to be by defintion destroyed and alienated

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensimmäinen_sortokausi

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toinen_sortokausi

Oh so you're just a russian. Moi Bäckman

Yeah that's why the russians burned our towns in ladogan karelia. Fuck off andrey cuckström.

According to Faroese legends and folk songs a Frisian colony was in Akraberg from the year 1040 until The Black Death killed most of them around 1350. A few of them, a man called Bóndin í Akrabergi (The Farmer of Akraberg) was said to have survived the Black Death and after that he and his house hold moved to Sumba. The Frisians remained heathen a long time after the rest of the Faroe Islands were Christianized. It is said that they partly lived by piracy and they are mentioned in several Faeroese legends

Old song about the frisians:
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBoMXzFdbk

get cracking then.
has a Union seriously ever been proposed or considered in modern times though?
I don't see it happening even though I know little to nothing about your countries.

nono, osea te entiendo, pero se hacen artificialmente, los dialectos del arabe por ejemplo son tan distintos como la diferencia que hay entre el castellano, portugues, italiano y frances, pero tienen un "arabe neutro", que es artificial tambien.
lo mismo para los eslavos.

Sorry I am not russian, my family is finnish but never been brought up with it. I wish my parents taught me finnish.
Fuck you, they didn't do it, it was corrupt people who did it.

If that was a bald eagle it would be perfect for those: "READING IS FOR FAGGOTS"

the others have kangs so i dont think they want to merge

We already have one, we'd just need to tighten it and merge our economies and institutions and that'd be it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Council

You know nothing so save it. Russians did more harm to us in 40 year span than swedes managed to in 700 hundred so really just go and figure.

>kang
My pronoun is Khan, you shitlord!

My family had generations of wealth and hectars of land in ladogan karelia, everything was burned down and pillaged they came empty handed after the war, lost shittons of relatives in the war etc, don't fucking speak for me cuckström.

Si, inventar un idioma útil en común se puede, de ahí a que efectivamente se use es otra historia. En teoría seria genial que todos sepan Esperanto, pero les chupa un huevo. La gente adopta un idioma nuevo si no le queda otra.

you have to go back

Also if ur a finn living in Sweden ur probably one of these cowards fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munsalan_radikalismi

Russians gave us the right to speak finnish to be FINNISH. The communism problem was not the russians fault. It was retards fault, swedes in general have always fucked us over.
go fuck yourself cai-göran cuckbergholm and don't call me swede ever again.

My family were all karelian lutheran christians, not russian l*nsisuomalainen.

finns are just uncivilised swedes

You're a fucking ugly abo bastard child

It's the russian eagle trying to take our constitutional rights from our finnish maiden. Symbolism at the time was the way to fight oppression and we created a lot of national romantic stuff to strengthen nationalistic feeling when russians started to destroy our autonomy.

You knew russians oppressed us before that you retard? It was the main reason we got inpependent, ffs atleast run the wikipedia pages i linked to you through a translator you dumb cunt. You're insulting the very essence of our nation here you filthy idiot.

I-it is the truth my friend

Thats very cool. This genuinely interests me. Thanks faroeman

Go fuck yourself retard, stop talking shit.
I don't trust wiki on shit .There are more facts from other sources that shows russians wanted to liberate us from the swedes. If they didn't you would have been a slave to the fucking swede of today. Have some fucking pride we're finns not anything else.

You're the furthest thing from a finn i know if you think russians didnt try to russify us or don't even know about it /deny it. It's basic information taught to us from grade school.

1870-1917 was a time of hardships fro Finland and you're saying it didn't happen cause your good ol' russian didnu nuffin. Kill yourself and pick up a book about your country idiot.

Swedes and finns are kind and loving people who deserve everyone love and respect

No, we are not friends with swedes. Swedes can go fuck themselves

I have no problem with danes and norwegians but swedes will always be the worst people. They're getting cucked and they make racist jokes about us finns but never say sorry.

>They're getting cucked and they make racist jokes about us

Faroes are good and kind people!

danksjävel

no u

this
NEVER4GET

best day famalams

if you see it as the beginning of the end of the danish yoke and finally they got to taste some of their own medicine after showing their true face?
sure
if only the norwegians werent such cucks since the black death maybe they also would have resisted the eternal dane constantly undermining it's union partners

clergy and nobility was shit anyway, we should have remained united with the rest of scandinavia when we had the chance, vasa cucked all of sweden so he could become king

Let's do it faggots.

Intermarium would be better for Finns, Nordic Union for Finland-Swedes.

Finns want the decline to Swedish language to continue and eventually for bilingualism to be abolished.

Under a Nordic Union there would be increased need for the Swedish language as this guy said >tighten it and merge our economies and institutions

This would strengthen the position of Swedish in Finland again for the first time in 160 years. Very dangerous for us.

>it's okay when the danish king centralizes even further away from sweden but not when a swedish king does it
fuck off
you're probably a scanian nigger arent you?

Who would be the king? Which of our royal houses has the most connection to the old Ynglingaätt?

fuck the past, it would be worth it if we were unified today

why

digits confirm a nordic union will be formed in our lifetime

It wouldn't be a kingdom. It'd be a US type of state federation ruled by parliament. I think you'd keep your own kings but state matters would be administrated by a parliament construced by people from all of the member states.

(as of now just ignore kangs autistic screeching and don't let him ruin the thread)

Kristian was a tyrant that bled Sweden dry. Vasa had the support of the common people

t. original protestant

But the autistic screeching is all yours though. 74% Finns would rather die than accept Stockholm tyrants.

2020 confirmed

>accept Stockholm tyrants.
nobody is saying this

74% says they would defend their country in a state of Russian offensive since that is the only realistic threat.

As for what comes for The support of nordic council it has been uninamously accepted here by the people and the parliament so please, just go and cry somewhere else.

Finns want full independence.
Don't be misled by a single Fenno-Swede shitposter 100% of our political structure should be in Helsinki and none in Stockholm. Everything else is tyranny. We can know for sure your legislations would help undermine Finns and our language while promoting Finland-Swedes.

Meanwhile in reality we are a member of the EU and Nordic Council is irrelevant.
If we were to leave the EU we definitely shouldn't get involved in any Nordic co-operation that would undermine our goals as a nation.
Intermarium is a safer choice since their interests lie in co-operation only and not cultural imperialism.

Most finns are not even fully against Eu so really you're just spewing sourceless bs. As for Nordic council, we've been in it from the start and have the second highest member amount in it's council so i your paranoid outcrys of "swedish imperialism" (which by themselves are really delusional and far stretched) really are not a good enough reason to leave the said council. And then, let's get more into intermarium. A altoslavic union which would not even include estonia since they are heading to nordic council and wan't that. What are we left with? The weakest countries in europe. Nice going there kang. You're really one specifically funny couch politician since you go more with feeling than with actual knowledge and it definitely shows.

Ciao.

But how would a Nordic Union, even one where it was illegal to make decisions concerning Finland outside Finnish parliament good for us?

We want the number of Swedish speakers to go down.

>tighten it and merge our economies and institutions

Economic and institutional contact would lead to more Finns speaking Swedish. That's something we should never allow to happen.

>russians are good people, they gave us rights. go away cai-göran

Russian Empire tried russify the Finland. And the Soviet Union attacked Suomi and robbed the Finnish land. And then, do you dare to assert that Russia was good for Finland?

t. vatnik

>We want the number of Swedish speakers to go down.

You* wan't majority don't give a flying fuck. Also, it could happen right now, do you think there's any kind of border between nordic countries? I you so much wan't to thinnen the number of swedes here then pick up an RK 95 and go do the "right" thing. I'd pick swedish speakers over Poles or any bydlo tier country anyday. And so should you unless you wouldn't be so damn delusionally idiotic.

Don't try to reason with fennoswedes. They're all sick in the head

>I speak for a whole nation

Nice strawman you autist.

Normal Finns support peaceful integration of Fenno-Swedes to either Finnish speakers or Swedish speakers in Sweden.

You can hate those Poles all you want but at the end of the day they and the hurri you love so much have few genetic differences. They come from the same gene pool.

Finns stand out genetically because of our Uralic origins. Even West Finns aren't genetically similar to Swedes any more than Ukrainians are.

You're the one pulling strawmans and assumptions out of your ass in every post.

TTETT

T: Other.

It's quite obvious that every single "Finn" on Sup Forums supporting bilingualism is a Fenno-Swede.

You try so hard to make undermining our language into the "rational position" but any actual Finn who thinks about it for 0.0001 seconds realizes that it's fucked up.

Where have i mentioned or even implied i support bilingualism? Keep on assuming idiot.

Also the:

>Everyone i disagree with is "x" is pretty redundant.

This is one of that SVL propaganda who want to be ruled by swedish cucks

Nordic Unionism and monolingualism are fundamentally incompatible.
We can't remove the vestiges of Swedish imperialism while sharing institutions and appallingly close economic ties to them.

We should be wary of Swedish influence also as even Norwegians and Danes despise them.

What if Swedes decided Finland isn't multicultural enough and must be brought to the same multicultural level as Sweden through an internal Nordic settlement plan of Swedish speakers with an immigrant background?

It's us or Russia, dude. And I think you have a better chance of having your appeals heard by us.

That's a Donegal/Ulster flag. I mean as old as when you were running around with bearded axes.

How can me make more people want to unite?

But you're weaker than us though.
We should instead partition Sweden with Norway and Denmark and have defense agreements with them.

Sounds good my friend

>merge our economies and institutions
So giving up our sovereignity, basically. That'll make us vulnerable to Pan-Scandinavianism and threaten Finnish language and culture.

this would be the best idea ever if we could all agree to send those damn sand apes back to their origin cavelands, ask yourself the true question here, would the vikings let them live amongst us? our ancestors are angered.

You're so racist, there's no such thing as "sand ape" we're all equal humans.

Famous last words from people looking to partition Sweden

ITT: spineless cucks who crave for limp swedish dick