TOSU vs. BGSU - LeXplorer Bowl Game Thread Hosted by Wendy's

Get in here bros.

That linebacker just peaked

Any livestreams of this?

Dunno, but its on the BTN app

Mooch off your girlfeind's parents cable packagae, like the rest of us, faggot

>app
stream or just stat updates?

AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO AN OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BTFO

FREE KYLE

HE JUST DID IT FOR THE LULZ

Let's get it going Buckeyes!

stream. roku, bruh.

also, dat seam.

stream where

>that coke commercial

Is that younger brother autistic?

i miss Bosa.

pls come back since the Chargers cucked you, you big nosed fuck.

reddittttttttttttttttt

big nose big cock

big fuckin wingspan

need that shit on the outside, i don't like our chances against any serious running back.

I'm worried about oklahoma. It's on the road and they play ohio state light(houston) as a warmup.

>those graduate assistants doing Oklahoma drill in bunny costomes

my sides

Curtis Samuel has run from the cops speed

I fuckin love samuels in the open field though.

But yeah, OK could give some trouble. I think the secondary is solid though. and that doesnt exist across most of the B12, so I think we'll pull out alright.

spoke too fuckin soon

This thread is ded.

"THE" university on suicide watch

nice meme play

They better hold them to a fg here.

>Letting your opponent actually score points
>2016

Poor form, Fuckeyes. Get your shit together.

>Hawaii isn't absolute dog shit

Your cucking is coming again this year fichigan.

Fuck BTN I just want to watch the game so i can keep up with people at work and not look like a sperg and the game is on while I'm at work so i try to stream on the app through my sisters cable connection and it won't work. Just play the game on ABC or something normal you faggots.

>Hawaii is dogshit

And BGSU is objectively worse, yet you let them waltz right into your end zone. See you in November, Cuckeye.

What the fuck is he doing?

Bowing Green won their division the last three years and is projected to again you fucking cum bucket swamp rat.

And they're projected to win this game, too.

>Michigan 42
>Hawai'i 0

>Ohio State 35
>BGSU 10
>10
>10
>10
>10
>10

You let them score TWICE? In YOUR house?

You let your rival score in YOUR house
FOURTY TWO TIMES

>Fuckeye
>Keeps reliving his glory days
>that season when OSU let MSU ruin their season at home

Loving every laugh. Can't wait till November.

Michigan 49
Hawai'i 0

Just remember brady hoke had a better first season than jim. And beat osu

He didn't inherit a team that went 5 and fucking 7 and turn that exact same team into a 10 and 3 crusher of Gator pussy, did he?

here's a score
42-13

i can't quite place it but i know i've seen this score somewhere before. maybe you can help since you seem to be a fan of scores.

I seem to remember a 17-14 after a home game that was so fucking pathetic that he called out his entire coaching staff afterwards. Ring any bells to you?

rings as a deflection from the actual point to me. if it's even in your ability you may want to shut the fuck up until the game is actually played because michigan hasn't won shit i quite a long time.

It's okay, user. Letting BGS fucking U score on you doesn't make you any less of a man. Staying with a girl who fucks other guys on the side does.

Michigan 56
Hawai'i 0

He inherited a 7-5 team and went 11-2 and beat osu. Harbaugh has never won anything get over it. Urban went undefeated and likely would have beat notre dame for the natty after luke fickells 6-7 season

wow that's so impressive...

>ohio state

if there is one state and uni football program i can't fucking stand it's the cuckeyes i don't even care if my teams program is mediocre glad to say we donkey punched them in a bowl game the last time we played them and at least have a winning record vs them all time.

HAWAII SCORED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

>the Ohio State University
Thank you

F for Respect

>one quarter left

Will the break 100?

All that Jelly concentrated into one post.

>only winning by 60
>hasn't won an outright title since ww2
>the shanty town of shitchigan

>
>jelly

>we have a winning record vs ohio
>we beat them last time we played
sure thing

...Auburn?