Azor Jon

Fuck jon

Azor Jon

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

nth for stannis

>Grennfu is dead
;_;

Why Jon always looks so stark?

S7 is going to be gay as hell as the rate they're going, dany will just pwn everything and jon won't have an army, KL will be dead

FUCK GAME OF THRONE!!!

Azor Melisandre

Post more waif

>Stannis the Grannis: King of the Kinslayers

Do you think they ever cuddled?

> T-Thanks stranger

Based Jon in op!
Quality thread.

Stupid fucking anime picture. This thread is going to be garbage.

Waif is an eater of worlds. Arya's whole arc was actually GRRM's nod to HP Lovecraft and cosmic horror, because without Arya's intervention, Waif would have become all powerful and consumed that universe.

Slow day in the call centre Rajesh?

>going
>to
>be

HAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

based Jon thread

she can't act

>Masters send their troops on the shores
>Dany walks toward them with no army protection
>Drogon burns them all
>All ships drop anchor and surrender after that while Dany smirks
rate my prediction

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

Does it even need to be said? Based.

>going

Why does Dabid cut every based speech and battle???

melly a cute

>Jon doesn't have a horse
>Jon basically goes on a suicide attack
>Jon has no idea the Vale is going to help him
>Ramsay has no idea Robin Arryn is running around the North with an army way larger than Stannis'
>but Ramsay and Roose knew all about Stannis' movements

Seriously this writing is garbage, Jon should know the Vale is coming to help him and his best option is to get Ramsay out of the castle and then broadside his army with the larger Vale army

Ramsay having no idea the Vale is in the North is bullshit too, but Jon shouldn't be going on a suicide run, everyone except him knows the Vale will be saving the day anyways

I imagine Jon will fight like a total savage unafraid of dying in the slightest which will startle even Ramsay and gain him respect of the northern lords who will bend their knees to new northern king Jon as soon as the battle is over.
There hasn't been much about his death because they've been saving it for the next episode.

Do you think Jon will fuck his aunt? And by that i mean Cersei Targaryen.

Reminder the faggot is back

moose and elk backbones are too weak for a human to ride them

30th for Punished Sans

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

b-but it's fantasy! it doesn't matter!!!!!1

This show has some of the worst writing in television rivaled only by TWD, yet retards claim it is the best show ever.

Because Dan "I'm not familiar with the books" Weiss said so

youtube.com/watch?v=TfvVluNxujc

More like the Vale butchers the Boltons, Umbers, and Karstarks, and the remaining Northern Lords bend their knees in fear of Sansa sending Robin Arryn to kill them too

BUT ITZZZ BETTER THAN AN ICE LAKE BATTLE AND WITH SNUH HURRR /S

Heres a download for the JoyBell torrent files. Some of them were taken off of kat.cr for copyright I think

www18.zippyshare.com/v/rHaJEZPl/file.html

>everyone except him knows the Vale will be saving the day anyways
The only question is who will die before they arrive. Tormund? Wunwun the giant?

you clearly don't watch any truly bad TV shows then, the writing is pretty good compared to half the shit out there

Coldhands is a frozen shriveled corpse tb honest

90lbs max

OF THE POISON CREOSOTE

Who do you want to win the manletbowl, Sup Forums?

it's not yours, you don't deserve it

this is true
for a long time in england it was obligatory to commit to 1 hour of longbow practice every sunday after church for every man over the age of 10

they also knew that in a real wartime situation they would fight as units so they trained to shoot specific ranges, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 yards as opposed to trying to hit targets

That's because Sansa hopes Jon will convienitently die in this battle that is unlikely to win and leave her the only heir to Winterfell after the battle is won by the Vale. That is why she didn't tell him about the army of the Vale and she most likely hopes Littlefinger will get this, but he has other plans altogether. He will betray Sansa once again, this time to save Jon and even give him a curious letter which will reveal his true parentage.

Jon becoming true Stark and King in the North is literally the worst thing for Sansa, she'd hate it.

So are these any better than 6-10GB rips?

Jesus, does he ever leave?

much better compression tech (h265) and 10bit. yeah probably they are.

but of course it would stress your cpu much more. unless you have hardware decoder.

Jon is a bastard, Sansa shouldn't be threatened by him claiming the North because it's clear as day she has first dibs

And even if she wanted Jon dead, it's stupid for Jon to decide to attack by himself, even Sansa told him to wait and he won't listen

Tbh I'm glad we even got a tv show in the first place.

No, I've done screencap comparisons earlier on Joy's h265 encode of the WebDL of ep 8, versus a 2GB WebDL of ep 8, and the 2GB had more detail

>Northern lords following a woman instead of dreamy burly Jon Snow
fat chance, you dumb niger

>clear as day she has first dibs
She got married to Tyrion and Ramsey, but still probably correct.

Sansa's fault for not telling Jon about Littlefinger and the Vale army though. Stupid

was this real?

leaks please

is this legit?

No in the real version he mentions pizza and crab legs far more.

(farts)

No all he talks about is pizza.

>The only sour note of the evening
PRESTON

Nice fake screencap though.
grrm.livejournal.com/490176.html

Not legit.

Maybe if GRRM wasn't such a socially awkward son of a bitch then he'd actually have friends that don't want to ask him about his books. Any age below 70 isn't too young to be in shape but he's too old and fucked up to get started on that.

What a fuckup. He sounds like a retarded hyperactive kid in the actual entry. I feel sorry for Preston.

Yes, theyre h265 and 10bit. Small filesize too. 700-900ish MB for the s1-s5 BluRay encodes and 500ish MB for the s6 ones since theyre web dl

The web-dl ones arent as good as some others but they're relatively decent. Cant wait for the proper BluRay encodes

If Arryn wasn't a literal retard, he could become King easily since their army is practically untouched and there's going to be a power vacuum in King's Landing soon. A combined Stark+Vale force would shit all over the Lannisters.

S H I E L D B O Y Z

CIA

Same with literally any head of the 7K after this season finale. Jaime might as well claim it and try his luck.

>Stark + Vale
Bear in mind the northern forces were shattered in the war except for Karstark and bolton, whos forces were crushed in the battle of winter. The Reach is almost untouched.

Why did D&D cut the scene where Arya assassinates the insurance salesman?

bronn killed their best knight

Too much moral grayness.

Nice picture OP, I fixed it for you))))))

>According to our sources, the show is currently casting two young Northern characters. Their names are unknown, with Game of Thrones being just as careful on their notices as they were last year.

>The first is a 16-year-old Northern girl. They’re looking for an actress with a northern accent to take part in what’s being called “a high-stakes scene with leading cast members.” Her physical description isn’t specified, except for her needing to be white.

>The second role is for a 10-year-old Northern boy. He appears to be a part of the same “high-stakes” scene as the teenage girl.

Place your bets.

in game of thrones is it possible for a trial by combat to end without death

for example bronn vs the vale dude, when he had him soundly beaten he could have stopped attacking and still been considered the victor yes?

No, I don't believe so.

>except for her needing to be white
no doubt a villain

Yeah you can surrender like Aerion Brightflame did

Jeyne Poole and Ollie's brother

I think the Lord can call the battle if its clear there's a victor

I think that's why Bronn stared down Lysa for so long before he finished off her knight thinking she'd call the battle

It's possible to yield.

In the new lore shit Duncan and the Laughing Stag have some kind of trial by combat ans both live. So I imagine it's up to house rules. And Arryn rules are BLOOD! Blood for the blood god!

Surrender and take back the accusation is possible
Roberts and Stannis great grandfather fought in one and yielded

I hope we get to see Jon's dad next season, tbqh.

I want Pod's rod.

Yes, Jon Snow, you've taken Winterfell and saved Westeros from a white walker invasion.

However...

You can yield.
IIRC Bronn was willing to let that knight he was fighting yield after critically injuring him, but ser whatever his name was made one last ditch effort to kill Bronn which failed, so Bronn offed him.

No. Check his livejournal page, ctrl + f "congestion down" and you'll find the original.

anyone got more of these

Same here

Yes, yes, well done Stannis, well done Stannis, you are the Prince of Fire

>However

Yes, Oberyn fought a dude and it wasn't supposed to be fatal, but the guy died and people believed he was poisoned by Oberyn, which is why he got the title "The Red Viper"

This is like normie baneposting, huh?

Cat Stark was the most complete and both well written and well acted character and luckily she died before show turned to shit. So there's that.