DAWG BUNKER 2016

Get in here Dawg bros.

North Carolina vs Georgia
Today, 5:30 PM on ESPN
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/08/02/why-breeding-bulldogs-is-borderline-inhumane/
dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation/changes-coming-to-uga-line-of-mascots
redandblack.com/sports/a-more-resilient-uga-seiler-family-making-changes-to-breed/article_4bb13132-6f43-11e6-9b36-6f2311e9d059.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4iXhs9x-7yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RUSS best Uga

>tfw pupper sleeping under the sheets right now

the dude who breeds them wants to bring back the skinny Uga's from the 50's....they look badass.

UNC gonna booty blast them dogs

cocker spaniel? so based senpai. the ear problems tho :(

Well if they don't they risk the Uga's having very serious health issues, right? More serious than the ones they already have.

HEY GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

russ was a brown eared cunt and all the uga's have been defective since 6

time to move on from the seiler's desu

also, hoping for the best this season but expecting the worst, think it'll play out similar to 2006, but without Mark Richt who knows, maybe we win 1 or 2 more than that year we started with Joe T3 and eventually handed over the reigns to a frosh Stafford

not sure those even exist anymore, they've done stories about the "melting" breed itself

Why is there a person inside the dog's house?

yeah i think thats his main worry. imagine having a dog you raised get famous and die every few years.

Best dog I'm ever gonna have. Extremely loyal and friendly. No ear problems yet.

>win 1 or 2 more

uhhh thats all we ever fucking needed

Let the aggressive pessimism begin.

I'm on my 3rd, he's 14 :/

my younger dog is a mini-lab (lab-terrier mix)... I think they might be the best dog for me. its a lab that does cool shit but still a foreverpuppy.

well i'm just saying, we lost to fucking kentucky that year.

auburn was an extremely fun upset though. Tra Battle with all them picks...

also, to prove I can get upset over absolutely anything, look at this pic. #77 literally touches Battle as he goes over the goalline yet we still got a 15 yd unsportsmanlike penalty for no goddamn reason. and it wasn't for chimping out afterward, the cunt ref threw it immediately after he dove

>Lambert still starting

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>look at this pic

NO.

if thats what i think it is....thats probably the 1st or 2nd most heartbreaking play in UGA history.

Richt might know QB's better than Kirby :/

No fewer than 2 turnovers

i mean...w-were still a running team right?

It's not what you're thinking of then.

My post told you what it was. Tra Battle had like 3 picks in the first half alone vs Brandon Cox that day, and took that one to the house. But as he dove over the line he got flagged for unsportsmanlike celebration even though there was an Auburn guy right there.

Is Mississippi State welcome?

I brought my own bulldog

C U T E
U
T
E

Georgia already has the most unhealthy bulldogs because of the size and coloration they look for.

Most pure white bigger bulldogs are only going to live about 6 years. Ya'll even had one die at like 3 during service.

Meanwhile at MSU, we just put our former dog down at 11 because he had congestive heart failure but we want more brown and smaller dogs which just tend to be healthier for whatever reason.

That's the whole reason he's starting supposedly.

Because Kirby's hurr durr "from the Saban school of prized possessions, not turning the ball over," etc.

So they'll settle for mediocrity at the position. Which works for Saban, because he's 3 deep at every other position too... Kirby hasn't got us there yet, though recruiting is rolling, at certain positions anyway.

I wanted Eason to start like most, even if he struggles, it's experience for later seasons. They say he makes unbelievable plays in *practice* every day, throws that nobody else can make... but he also still makes stupid rookie mistakes.

Which is why I compared this season to the one a decade ago where Stafford started off on the bench but started games midway through the season. I can definitely see that happening again this year.

Hopefully the backs get and stay healthy, big time hope, because other than tight ends I don't see us having any bigtime receivers with Malcolm Mitchell gone, Godwin was just recruited as an "athlete" and converted to one, who else do we even have? Isn't our only other known receiver the same guy who muffs all those kick returns??

hes cool, not you tho

Am I the only person who can't believe Aaron Murray isn't an NFL starter somewhere? dude was awesome at Georgia.

Where would he be if he never tore is ACL?

We don't have beef though.

In fact, our vet schools are basically sister programs and run a lot of the same systems and are constantly pooling research and resources.

You'd think we would cooperate more with Auburn or LSU for distance reasons but nope.

Just checked the depth chart, was referring to Reggie Davis, forgot all about Isaiah McKenzie, we need to get creative with his little speedy ass.

Hopefully Calvin Ridley's lil bro develops into a beast too.

vikings

it's because of the baseball/Polk stuff, and having the same mascot, that we'll never be completely cool with y'all

The white ones are probably more inbred.

who /dragoncon/ here?

I've actually never been to the Dragon Convention.

its fun people watching and the parties at night are pretty solid

When Chubb trots out there, the dome is gonna explode senpai

Damn straight. Love that kid. So glad to see he was able to heal up from that catastrophe.

I'm enjoying all of Athen's finest tonight

Athensfag here, there's a new Terrapin? One without fucking 8th dimension hops infusion like drinking brewery hops runoff straight? Fuck year, mate. Where's the brewery? Where do they sell it? Haven't seen this yet.

Is Sony gonna play, lads?

The Chubbening will be amazing.

not terrapin

all the info is right on the can. its way easier to find in athens because it's made there. they are going to expand but until then this shit will be hard to find everywhere outside of athens and snooty hipster beer stores ITP.

>not terrapin
Clearly. I'm just tired of Terrapin in general.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dawg bro here. How many rush yards does chubb get? 400? 500? 600? Jokes aside, can I get a decent stream? No tv and I wanna see georgia go ham

Best option desu he has the expierence plus this offence is run at the rb position

>Tfw my doge didnt live to see this season
Same kind of dig too but brown

Do you guys root for the rest of the SEC? Like, I was extremely pissed when App State lost and I'm laughing my ass off at Piss State and Methzoo, but it seems like people who root for other SEC teams want these guys to win...I'm new to Sup Forums btw

True dog fans hate the SEC I hope SC, FL, and tenessee lose the rest of there games desu

I was rooting for App state because fuck Tennessee. I was rooting for Mizzou because they're not a threat and them getting a quality win would help the UGA resume. Also their fans were classy both times I was in Columbia for a game. Don't give a shit about Miss State.

>guilford county

cuck

See this is how I thought everybody thought, but after looking at these other threads I was apparently wrong...That being said I hope LSU wins b/c Fournette is a bro and we dont play them anymore.

>That being said I hope LSU wins b/c Fournette is a bro and we dont play them anymore.
We might see them in the SECCG. That said, I'd rather see LSU than Bama in that game given the choice.

Bulldog owners should be ashamed of themselves

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/08/02/why-breeding-bulldogs-is-borderline-inhumane/

>breeding a dog and thus giving it life is worse than having it not born at all

skinny Uga's incoming

dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation/changes-coming-to-uga-line-of-mascots

redandblack.com/sports/a-more-resilient-uga-seiler-family-making-changes-to-breed/article_4bb13132-6f43-11e6-9b36-6f2311e9d059.html

Great beverage right there.

cheers lad. about to finish my first one.

Hey, go fuck yourself buddy.

>tfw you kinda wish this game was on CBS

verne is whatever but ESPN blows and this theme is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=4iXhs9x-7yk

chapel hill is based tbqh. just like athens. real recognizes real.

Only time the Dome will be sold out cause the Falcons aint doing shit this season

ITS DEM JAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWJAAAAAAAA BOYSSSSSSSS

1i apply this to humans as well

Is anybody watching the game on a stream that they can share? Go Dawgs!

Is Georgia still backwards? I heard they still drive tractors to church down there

Is UNC supposed to have a decent D this year or is it all on the O to be good?

Have a Bullpup. She's a lot older now, but still a cutie.

There is literally wrong with driving God's motor plow to God's house, you heathen.

I'm knee deep in tide right now. I just wanted a (You)

Nah man, we have Chubb bringing us forward. :^)

probably some places for sure but im gonna be honest, when I went down to augusta and some of the small towns down there - everyone was nice as FUCK. like... all the white people and black people were being super super nice to each other and everyone. it was lovely and better than me, a Georgia boy, would ever expect.

>uga drops back to pass

On second thought, I should have added:

>inb4 Lambert fucking us over

ah. i said augusta but i meant ALBANY.

>obeest
>sponsored by chick fil a

>larry fedora

>poor
>sponsored by AsiaBET

UGAy

Its time to sit Lambert. I hate that fucker. Was hoping he wouldn't get up from that sack.

>it's commentators fellate Ryan Switzer for the entire year despite being average-at-best episode

Bulldogs are absolutely disgusting animals

>people root for a school they have never attended

Lambert has tunnel vision like a hell

>Thunder rolls ... and the chicken strikes!

Hes too focused on an empty patch of grass to throw the ball at.

I think we all do

>Soon

>unironically wearing Mexiball shirt to American football game.

Wutta fuckin faggot. I bet he's from California or something.

Everyone's thoughts on the defenses first go?

Kirby Smart is Will Muschamp Florida Era 2.0

These coaches really should go to a small program first so that their fuck-ups aren't in the national view.

Is he a dark horse for the heisman this year too?

Elite. But lets all remember week 1 is basically preseason football because no one really knows what they are doing yet or how to gameplan. Week one performances mean nothing, so i won't even be upset if we lose.

who /justwaitingforbama-usc/ here?

Its just the first game nigga, chill

Kirby Smart will be the next Ray Goff.

Will Muschamp was a great coach aside from the fact he always had the worst quarterback in the country starting for him. People who compare Smart to Muschamp are lazy and stupid.

Is this the game thread?

>tfw right up the gut

Reminder that Muschamp looked good his entire first season

Why yes it is Satan.