Wtf I love Nickelback now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/5teya8/father_john_misty_defends_nickelback_i_will_ride/
youtube.com/watch?v=rtVU--O29oY
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitty artists likes song by shitty band

wew lad

I N D U S T R Y
P
L
A
N
T

i been saying nickelback was good for the last 2 years faggots
pic related its me and my shirt niggas

Trendy and clickbaity artists like FJM have done this for years, Grimes is the fucking worst for it. They praise an artist that's traditionally hated to appear more "real" or against the grain, and then they get their name in a Pitchfork article so their press team stays happy.

That being said, This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number.

inb4 Pure Comedy being absolutely fucking shit.

>Trendy and clickbaity artists like FJM have done this for years, Grimes is the fucking worst for it. They praise an artist that's traditionally hated to appear more "real" or against the grain, and then they get their name in a Pitchfork article so their press team stays happy.

>That being said, This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number.

I agree literally with everything in your post. I like you, user. I wish I could buy you a pint.

>photograph.jpeg

How You Remind Me is Nickelback's one pretty good song though tbf

Silver Side Up isn't a bad album, the main issue is they make the same fucking album over and over again. That and the production irks me. Ease off the compression a little bit boys, okay?

'Real Love Baby' was catchy

He's right tho, How You Remind Me is a great song.

Yeah, this is true. That being said, I can see where he's coming from. For example, I think Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon is a good song.

Pint of San Miguel, please. I'll be in the pub by the TV crying at about how fucking shit Liverpool FC are.

this doesn't mean nickelback are good now. i'm afraid you have played your hand and now we all see how shit your taste is.

If you had to choose....
What would be your favorite Nickelback song?

(((Father John Misty)))

He never made it as a wise man

LUGGADIS PHOTOGRAPH

counterpoint: they're #woke and get that there's no reason any artist should be hated (for their music), like closed-off hiveminded "indie" circles believe to fit in with each other: see rym

Official top 5 Nickleback songs

>How You Remind Me
>Hero (Spiderman 1)
>Photograph
>Rockstar
>Side of a Bullet

I fucking love the chorus, I'm going to listen to it right now for the first time in 10 years

HAHA WHAT?! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I MUST CLICK ON THIS ARTICLE AND READ FURTHER!

The only good Nickelback song is Leader of Men.

I think FJM rides for Nickelback because he knows his ride is going to be coming to an end pretty soon, and folks in 2020 are going to be riding him pretty hard for his kitschy asshole schtick.

post irony needs to die

Only edgelords dislike How You Remind Me

FJM is from the same cloth as nickelback, the cloth of an industry hack

why are we surprised that one would willingly defend the other

FJM is an effort to create an alt male Beyonce.

A controlled plant to tell us what to think.

He's a complete fraud.

I don't like the guy very much, but you saying this in every thread doesn't make it true.

He's been around for like 10 years, then he capitalized on meme irony and has amassed a fanbase around that. it's really not that hard to understand, if the music industry was actually trying to do some shit like that they could do a lot better.

2 years ago you all were sucking each other off praising FJM. get an opinion and stick with it. cowrads

okay, why the fuck am i not allowed to change my mind?

Not me. I saw this 'Hollywood' fraud coming from a mile away.

Nickelback are great and this proves it!

Not me. I irrationally hate Fleet Foxes and ride for Ryan Adams.

Yeah, fuck you FJM. Dude's brave enough to stand up for Nickelback but ain't above taking a pot-shot at Ryan Adams for making a tuneful cover album. FJM hasn't released a tuneful song in his life.

FJM basically had nothing to do with Fleet Foxes creatively, don't take it out on them.

this desu
I kind of like Use Somebody too

>takes drugs and brags about it
Why isn't he in jail?

Was he even really in the band?

It's a fake back story for this fraudulent product of (((Hollywood))).

yeah, can anyone post a pic of FJM in FF back in the day?

All I know is he shows up one day, signs to Sub Pop (which has been independently owned for a LONG time), (((Lana Del Rey))) starts dropping his name regularly, and all of a sudden he's on the top of (((p4k))) everyday.

Who the fuck is this guy? He has no history.

kek, watch this thread sliiiiiiide away.

>cowrads

Rad cows

I already predicted this.
Nickleback has been so hated its now ironic to like them to be edgy.

Your grankids are going to ironically pretend to like nickleback like you ironically pretend like journey was good

>yeah, can anyone post a pic of FJM in FF back in the day?
anyone?

I mean, everyone hated nickleback but they sold millions of records, someone was buying that crap

christ, literally 3 seconds in google you mongoloid

Didn't FJM himself say he was in FF for like 2 weeks?

I'm shocked that you fuckers haven't turned into Nickleback fans out of sheer contrarianism.

He was their drummer from 2008 to 2010

FF also on Sub Pop, also getting major push from p4k.

How You Remind me is a legit great song and I will fight anyone who disagrees

pretending to be a poptamist was the hardcore contrarian thing to do during the obama years.
Although you can now feel since everyone is a poptamist the most irnocal thing to do is pretend to like acdc and nickleback

time is a flat circle, you see

There are massively popular songs out there that sound exactly like "How You Remind Me", but better. There's no reason to stan for Nickleback except for the sake of stanning for Nickleback.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

>poptamist
>irnocal

Please learn how to spell. I don't even know what that second word is supposed to be.

people still do that shit. how many in die rockers break out

>omg I love Beyonce

?

Stick to Sup Forumscore you sheep

yes, if you like rock music they call you a rockist and pretend like the bland shit beyonce shoves out is the best pop music evah xD

I think at this point if you some hipster wearing a nickelback shirt it would probably be the biggest stament you could do to make people raise their eyebrows

>stan

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hate how so many normies have ruined Sup Forums

/thread/

how dare ppl change their opinions on things
kys faggot

John Misty is such generic urban outfitters shit

Never heard of this guy.

hating nickelback started as a reddit/cheezburger meme

People hated nickleback because they are bland radio rock and exude white male masculinity which triggers cucks in the indie sphere.
Also post grunge is an abomination in which every band makes nirvanas nevermind over and over again and ignore their other two albums

'Rockstar' was catchy. What's your point?

Meanwhile on plebbit
reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/5teya8/father_john_misty_defends_nickelback_i_will_ride/

that's funny, in fact, every time i look at this photograph it makes me laugh

Exactly

FJM is such a pretentious faggot it's unbearable

wtf I love Nickelback now
youtube.com/watch?v=rtVU--O29oY

reminder that fleet foxes did nothing wrong and if you dont feel to helplessness blues, youre a robot

>le nickelback are shit meme

i dont put them on but theyve made absolute belters. show some respect and hop off the bandwagon

How Do You Remind Me is much better, but it's not horrible either.

fucking love this song
its a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

He's not funny if he's being serious, and if he isn't, then he still isn't funny.

he deleted all his old tweets because he went on an angry anti-p4k tirade when they gave his album a 7.9 no BNM or some shit. It was hilarious. Dude got a positive review and was throwing a literal temper tantrum. And now he's reinvented himself and deleted his old shit.

>This Is How You Remind Me is a feely little number
no fuk u

This is How to Remind Me is pretty good too